d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev15657585960173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 4 2019 07:16am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 3 2019 06:58pm)
No, I haven't, we've been over this, there is valid criticism but when you cry about every little nonsensical thing it diminishes from actual valid criticisms. I noticed you spend very little time criticizing policy but an extraordinary amount of time criticizing the way he speaks, the way he acts, tweets, et cetera. For example, I can say without a doubt that I don't like that he sold weapons to the Saudis, I don't like how he's handling Venezuela, I don't like how he's posturing NATO against Russia, I don't necessarily agree with a wall or how he handled the shutdown to name a few things that come to mind and you won't find a single one of my posts on here that is supportive in anyway of his policies on those issues. And then there are things I do agree with him that I won't bother listing. Those are legitimate issues worth talking about.

I knew enough not to follow and spread a lie. A lie that divided and polarized the country that you spread day after day based on rumors and 'anonymous sources'. The scope of Russiagate was to show collusion between Trump & Russia, it didn't. That was the objective. The objective wasn't to catch people committing unrelated money laundering or to catch people in process crimes. It was a waste of time because it was blatantly obvious that it was political. You're still in denial of why this investigation was actually started.

I criticize Trump on policy... but the tarnishing of the office happens on a more frequent basis than big policy decisions. I get it.. you and other cultists have made the decision that you aren't able to defend Trump's daily neurosis, so you'd like people to just stop talking about it. Sorry bud, PaRD isn't a safe space. A president's rhetoric and behavior has always mattered to people... Trump doesn't get a special pass.

Facts don't care about your feelings dude. Holding strong opinions on the investigation while staying proudly ignorant seems like a weird choice.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 4 2019 09:45am
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/william-barr-mueller-report.html

anyone really surprised that trump stooge barr characterised the mueller support as charitable as possible, and that trump reportedly opposes a publication of large parts of the report, despite claiming it fully cleared him?

just because announcing it on national television and firing people to undermine an investigation into you is not enough for a PRESIDENT to be charged with obstruction, doesn't mean it isn't blatantly obvious for everyone with a brain to see what he did there...
Gold: 24.06
Apr 4 2019 10:00am
Quote (fender @ Apr 4 2019 08:45am)

anyone really surprised that trump stooge barr characterised the mueller support as charitable as possible, and that trump reportedly opposes a publication of large parts of the report, despite claiming it fully cleared him?

just because announcing it on national television and firing people to undermine an investigation into you is not enough for a PRESIDENT to be charged with obstruction, doesn't mean it isn't blatantly obvious for everyone with a brain to see what he did there...

Lack of knowledge on basic classification laws makes you look like an imbecile.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 4 2019 10:14am
Quote (fender @ 4 Apr 2019 11:45)

the famed “some familiar with this person’s thinking” source strikes again

Quote (Landmine @ 4 Apr 2019 12:00)

to be fair fender aka heinrich von goebbels wears that look with pride
Apr 4 2019 10:20am
Quote (fender @ Apr 4 2019 10:45am)

I think this NYT story is overblown. Barr had to release something in the beginning before going through the process of determining what else could be released. Barr can't be responsible for the way the president and his propagandists spin the principal conclusions. He included the quote from Mueller saying the president is not exonerated on obstruction.
Apr 4 2019 10:23am
Quote (Landmine @ 4 Apr 2019 17:00)

your inability to distinguish between an investigation not making a decision and a loyal stooge mischaracterising this as proof positive of innocence makes you look like an imbecile.
Gold: 24.06
Apr 4 2019 02:12pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 4 2019 09:23am)
your inability to distinguish between an investigation not making a decision and a loyal stooge mischaracterising this as proof positive of innocence makes you look like an imbecile.

Wrong. Muller did make a decision. Did he not? Imbecile. Also your response has nothing to do with my original statement.

This post was edited by Landmine on Apr 4 2019 02:16pm
Apr 4 2019 02:43pm
Quote (Landmine @ 4 Apr 2019 21:12)
Wrong. Muller did make a decision. Did he not? Imbecile. Also your response has nothing to do with my original statement.

sorry, but the facts don't care about your feelings. there was no decision made regarding trump's obstruction of justice - sure, it has been mischaracterised by your god-emperor as fully clearing him of all charges, but that simply is not true. not surprised that his cult lacks the intelligence to realise that though. #alternative facts
Gold: 10,485.00
Apr 4 2019 02:48pm
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 4 2019 12:20pm)
I think this NYT story is overblown. Barr had to release something in the beginning before going through the process of determining what else could be released. Barr can't be responsible for the way the president and his propagandists spin the principal conclusions. He included the quote from Mueller saying the president is not exonerated on obstruction.

Damn. Nice post. Not biased in either direction. Seriously. ^^
Apr 4 2019 02:49pm
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 4 2019 03:48pm)
Damn. Nice post. Not biased in either direction. Seriously. ^^

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15657585960173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll