d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15675685695705711176Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,244.70
Warn: 10%
Nov 15 2023 11:39am
Quote (Many_Names @ 15 Nov 2023 12:36)
Not in every language but I have 3 degrees in business law and government.
I did my research seminar about political decisions and terror.
I read hundreds of books, I read every article about terrorism in Israeli news papers from 1987 to 2005.

When I wrote I read every book there is I ment I read a lot of books you can Ignore me thats fine.

OH so you admit you were just trolling then

gotcha

once again thanks for confirming your invalid status
Gold: 580.00
Nov 15 2023 11:40am
Quote (Crunkt @ 15 Nov 2023 19:30)

This is great example.
The idiot that did this sits 3 life times in jail.

If it was a muslim arab from the westbank he would get monthly salary.
We condemn these people.
Ben-Gvir is the extreme of the extreme in the Israeli society and he wasnt in the part of the parliament back in 2015.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2023 11:43am
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 15 2023 07:26pm)
rofl?

Bro read a history book wtf are you even saying

1. Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state.

2. Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

3. Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.

4. Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Ayubid Arab-Kurdish Empire, not a Palestinian state.

5. Before the Ayubid Empire, there was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.

6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, not a Palestinian state.

7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, there was the Byzantine empire, not a Palestinian state.

8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there were the Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.

9. Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.

10. Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

11. Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.

12. Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.

13. Before the Seleucid empire, there was the empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.

14. Before the empire of Alexander the Great, there was the Persian empire, not a Palestinian state.

15. Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

16. Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.

17. Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

18. Before the kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

19. Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an agglomeration of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

20. Actually, in this piece of land there has been everything, EXCEPT A PALESTINIAN STATE. 🤔

You are welcome to prove me wrong…
Gold: 8,244.70
Nov 15 2023 11:44am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 15 Nov 2023 12:43)
1. Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state.

2. Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

3. Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.

4. Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Ayubid Arab-Kurdish Empire, not a Palestinian state.

5. Before the Ayubid Empire, there was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.

6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, not a Palestinian state.

7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, there was the Byzantine empire, not a Palestinian state.

8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there were the Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.

9. Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.

10. Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

11. Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.

12. Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.

13. Before the Seleucid empire, there was the empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.

14. Before the empire of Alexander the Great, there was the Persian empire, not a Palestinian state.

15. Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

16. Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.

17. Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

18. Before the kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

19. Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an agglomeration of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

20. Actually, in this piece of land there has been everything, EXCEPT A PALESTINIAN STATE. 🤔

You are welcome to prove me wrong…

picture in 1947:

do me a favour, open your fucking eyes
Gold: 13.37
Nov 15 2023 11:45am
Quote (Many_Names @ 15 Nov 2023 20:24)
No, I am former IDF navy officer.
We never target civilians.

I'm not personally attacking you. You are a good guy. I know you wouldn't. But now it is what it is.
Gold: 45,509.00
Nov 15 2023 11:47am
Quote (iBruno @ Nov 15 2023 05:25pm)
There isn't much of a point in arguing "over the internet armchair morality".

I feel like Palestine is just a complete failed state turned open air prision. Now there are many to blame here, including UN, GB, US, Israel, Palestine and many surrounding Arab nations.

Arguing the someone was there before at any given point in human history is sort of useless in my eyes. We need to deal with who is there NOW. And its not realistic to expect either population to simply move or somehow magically cease to exist.

So assuming both Israel AND Palestine are to continue existing no matter what, then what are the next steps?

To me, clearly the first step is removing the extremist jihad Islamic group running the land. AKA Hamas.

Now how can we "remove Hamas"? We know that a LARGE portion of Palestinians support Hamas, and ALOT of "men who actually run the country" are Hamas members or associates. Be it contributing as a soldier, financing or helping run operations and infrastructure.

How can you possibly or feasible or reasonably, remove a LARGE portion of fathers, brothers, leaders peacefully? You can't. This isn't a fairy tail and pipe dreams are just pipe dreams.

They will OBVIOUSLY, not leave Palestine, or remove themselves from leadership peacefully. THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT. So the only other option is to "remove them forcefully".

How do you remove them forcefully? Well you have to INVADE, the entire land and search for every member and potential operating bases. THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Now this operation to remove Hamas is a lot more complex because of how they fight the most unfair way possible. Part of their battle plan and goal IS to cause as much international outrage from innocent deaths. THAT IS THEIR "BATTLE PLAN".

Now lets use some very basic logic here. You have two ways to go about removing Hamas:

More of my people dying VS More of their people dying

More of my people dying: Slower operation, less air strikes, letting the most amount of innocent and Hamas to flee the area while also allowing Hamas to have as many advantages as possible, causing the most deaths possible to Israel.

More of their people dying: Faster operation, more air strikes, the side effect is more innocent Palestine dying as collateral.

Now, i don't think a life from Israel is worth more than a life from innocent Palestine. However, you have to look at this from the perspective of either side. Israel wants the least amount of innocents to die, but SAVING THEIR OWN PEOPLE 100% OBVIOUSLY COMES FIRST.

While Hamas, wants the most amount of deaths, regardless of side. Martyrdom is one of the most pathetic backwards brainwashing that goes on in Islam still to this day. It's a huge hurdle when it comes to "being reasonable" in any sort of conflict resolution.

I'm no morally righteous "benevolent person", but if I had to choose between my sister dying or 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family", I would pick 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Personally I find the more interest conversation to be, once Israel clears up Palestine, how can we ensure, the next generation is NOT RAISED, by people who want Israel to die.

How can we even approach such task? Do we have the UN "control" the land with troops from various countries, turning the land into a "surveillance state" so that all citizens can be monitored to ensure no extremist pockets have time and room to form/grow?

Do we have some sort of "Democrats Palestine Party", attempt to take over and run? I see this as a "it will just go full circle" solution.

Does Israel gets to "control" the land along with the UN until the next generation is raised without massive Jihad islamic brainwashing?

idk tbh.... I think at the end of the day, even if you remove the "land" bullshit reasoning behind this conflict, i think it will still be Islam wants to get rid of Judaism. But this is obviously my opinion and not a fact.

Option1: no apartheid state, one rule for all [ this wont work noting the non-jewish minority will become a majority in our life time and will remember the genocide that is currently taking place.
Option2: kill them all [ not acceptable / palatable ]
Option3: kick them all out of Israel [ to where ? Jordan does not want them, Turkey does not want them, Iran does not want them, Egypt does not want them ]
Option4: Do nothing [ and let history repeat itself ]

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 15 2023 11:49am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2023 11:50am
Quote (Crunkt @ Nov 15 2023 07:44pm)
picture in 1947:

https://i.imgur.com/bp6Xqbt.png

do me a favour, open your fucking eyes

Lol. Thank you for proving I don’t need to waste anymore time debating with you.
The LAND name was PALESTINE (given by the romans to spite the Jews) but there wasn’t any Palestinian state. My great grandfather was a Palestinian lol.
Here is a challenge, ask your map who was the political leader of that state ? What was their coin?
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 15 2023 11:51am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 15 2023 09:23am)
You can call it what ever you like.
Its the truth.

Israel do not target civilians

targeted or not, Israel is killing thousands of innocent people. bad look...
Nov 15 2023 11:53am
Quote (Norlander @ 15 Nov 2023 19:45)
I'm not personally attacking you. You are a good guy. I know you wouldn't. But now it is what it is.

Thats not true, people like me are serving in the IDF.
We are doing what we can to prevent civilians death.
And we are definitely not targeting them

Regardless of what everyone here saying, by the answers here I can tell I am the only one who participate in a real war.
And I know how much we didnt want go into Gaza and lose friends and family.
Nov 15 2023 11:55am
Quote (gnarjay @ 15 Nov 2023 19:51)
targeted or not, Israel is killing thousands of innocent people. bad look...

War is not call of duty game.
You cant just restart.
War is bad its tough both on the mind and soul you never going back home after it.
And trust me when I say it no one wanted to go into Gaza they simply left us no choice
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15675685695705711176Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll