d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15665675685695701176Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Nov 15 2023 11:23am
Quote (gnarjay @ 15 Nov 2023 19:21)
pathetic, cowardly and disgusting excuse for war crimes

You can call it what ever you like.
Its the truth.

Israel do not target civilians
Nov 15 2023 11:24am
Quote (Norlander @ 15 Nov 2023 19:23)
Who we? Are you amongst those who bomb civilians? Do you decide who's going to die and who is not?

No, I am former IDF navy officer.
We never target civilians.
Gold: 2,571.50
Nov 15 2023 11:25am
There isn't much of a point in arguing "over the internet armchair morality".

I feel like Palestine is just a complete failed state turned open air prision. Now there are many to blame here, including UN, GB, US, Israel, Palestine and many surrounding Arab nations.

Arguing the someone was there before at any given point in human history is sort of useless in my eyes. We need to deal with who is there NOW. And its not realistic to expect either population to simply move or somehow magically cease to exist.

So assuming both Israel AND Palestine are to continue existing no matter what, then what are the next steps?

To me, clearly the first step is removing the extremist jihad Islamic group running the land. AKA Hamas.

Now how can we "remove Hamas"? We know that a LARGE portion of Palestinians support Hamas, and ALOT of "men who actually run the country" are Hamas members or associates. Be it contributing as a soldier, financing or helping run operations and infrastructure.

How can you possibly or feasible or reasonably, remove a LARGE portion of fathers, brothers, leaders peacefully? You can't. This isn't a fairy tail and pipe dreams are just pipe dreams.

They will OBVIOUSLY, not leave Palestine, or remove themselves from leadership peacefully. THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT. So the only other option is to "remove them forcefully".

How do you remove them forcefully? Well you have to INVADE, the entire land and search for every member and potential operating bases. THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Now this operation to remove Hamas is a lot more complex because of how they fight the most unfair way possible. Part of their battle plan and goal IS to cause as much international outrage from innocent deaths. THAT IS THEIR "BATTLE PLAN".

Now lets use some very basic logic here. You have two ways to go about removing Hamas:

More of my people dying VS More of their people dying

More of my people dying: Slower operation, less air strikes, letting the most amount of innocent and Hamas to flee the area while also allowing Hamas to have as many advantages as possible, causing the most deaths possible to Israel.

More of their people dying: Faster operation, more air strikes, the side effect is more innocent Palestine dying as collateral.

Now, i don't think a life from Israel is worth more than a life from innocent Palestine. However, you have to look at this from the perspective of either side. Israel wants the least amount of innocents to die, but SAVING THEIR OWN PEOPLE 100% OBVIOUSLY COMES FIRST.

While Hamas, wants the most amount of deaths, regardless of side. Martyrdom is one of the most pathetic backwards brainwashing that goes on in Islam still to this day. It's a huge hurdle when it comes to "being reasonable" in any sort of conflict resolution.

I'm no morally righteous "benevolent person", but if I had to choose between my sister dying or 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family", I would pick 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Personally I find the more interest conversation to be, once Israel clears up Palestine, how can we ensure, the next generation is NOT RAISED, by people who want Israel to die.

How can we even approach such task? Do we have the UN "control" the land with troops from various countries, turning the land into a "surveillance state" so that all citizens can be monitored to ensure no extremist pockets have time and room to form/grow?

Do we have some sort of "Democrats Palestine Party", attempt to take over and run? I see this as a "it will just go full circle" solution.

Does Israel gets to "control" the land along with the UN until the next generation is raised without massive Jihad islamic brainwashing?

idk tbh.... I think at the end of the day, even if you remove the "land" bullshit reasoning behind this conflict, i think it will still be Islam wants to get rid of Judaism. But this is obviously my opinion and not a fact.

Gold: 8,244.70
Warn: 10%
Nov 15 2023 11:26am
Quote (Many_Names @ 15 Nov 2023 12:07)
There was no Palestinian state on this land ever.
You are talking about the green map which is Hamas propoganda.

rofl?

Bro read a history book wtf are you even saying
Nov 15 2023 11:28am
Quote (iBruno @ 15 Nov 2023 19:25)
There isn't much of a point in arguing "over the internet armchair morality".

I feel like Palestine is just a complete failed state turned open air prision. Now there are many to blame here, including UN, GB, US, Israel, Palestine and many surrounding Arab nations.

Arguing the someone was there before at any given point in human history is sort of useless in my eyes. We need to deal with who is there NOW. And its not realistic to expect either population to simply move or somehow magically cease to exist.

So assuming both Israel AND Palestine are to continue existing no matter what, then what are the next steps?

To me, clearly the first step is removing the extremist jihad Islamic group running the land. AKA Hamas.

Now how can we "remove Hamas"? We know that a LARGE portion of Palestinians support Hamas, and ALOT of "men who actually run the country" are Hamas members or associates. Be it contributing as a soldier, financing or helping run operations and infrastructure.

How can you possibly or feasible or reasonably, remove a LARGE portion of fathers, brothers, leaders peacefully? You can't. This isn't a fairy tail and pipe dreams are just pipe dreams.

They will OBVIOUSLY, not leave Palestine, or remove themselves from leadership peacefully. THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT. So the only other option is to "remove them forcefully".

How do you remove them forcefully? Well you have to INVADE, the entire land and search for every member and potential operating bases. THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Now this operation to remove Hamas is a lot more complex because of how they fight the most unfair way possible. Part of their battle plan and goal IS to cause as much international outrage from innocent deaths. THAT IS THEIR "BATTLE PLAN".

Now lets use some very basic logic here. You have two ways to go about removing Hamas:

More of my people dying VS More of their people dying

More of my people dying: Slower operation, less air strikes, letting the most amount of innocent and Hamas to flee the area while also allowing Hamas to have as many advantages as possible, causing the most deaths possible to Israel.

More of their people dying: Faster operation, more air strikes, the side effect is more innocent Palestine dying as collateral.

Now, i don't think a life from Israel is worth more than a life from innocent Palestine. However, you have to look at this from the perspective of either side. Israel wants the least amount of innocents to die, but SAVING THEIR OWN PEOPLE 100% OBVIOUSLY COMES FIRST.

While Hamas, wants the most amount of deaths, regardless of side. Martyrdom is one of the most pathetic backwards brainwashing that goes on in Islam still to this day. It's a huge hurdle when it comes to "being reasonable" in any sort of conflict resolution.

I'm no morally righteous "benevolent person", but if I had to choose between my sister dying or 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family", I would pick 3 children from someone else who was trying to kill my family EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Personally I find the more interest conversation to be, once Israel clears up Palestine, how can we ensure, the next generation is NOT RAISED, by people who want Israel to die.

How can we even approach such task? Do we have the UN "control" the land with troops from various countries, turning the land into a "surveillance state" so that all citizens can be monitored to ensure no extremist pockets have time and room to form/grow?

Do we have some sort of "Democrats Palestine Party", attempt to take over and run? I see this as a "it will just go full circle" solution.

Does Israel gets to "control" the land along with the UN until the next generation is raised without massive Jihad islamic brainwashing?

idk tbh.... I think at the end of the day, even if you remove the "land" bullshit reasoning behind this conflict, i think it will still be Islam wants to get rid of Judaism. But this is obviously my opinion and not a fact.

Boom
Nov 15 2023 11:29am
Quote (Crunkt @ 15 Nov 2023 19:26)
rofl?

Bro read a history book wtf are you even saying

I read every history book there is about the conflict.
If this conflict was about land it would be solved during the 90s but its not about land and you people dont get it
Nov 15 2023 11:30am
Quote (Many_Names @ 15 Nov 2023 12:23)
You can call it what ever you like.
Its the truth.

Israel do not target civilians

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/10/damning-evidence-of-war-crimes-as-israeli-attacks-wipe-out-entire-families-in-gaza/

roflmfao stay small
Nov 15 2023 11:31am
Quote (Many_Names @ 15 Nov 2023 12:29)
I read every history book there is about the conflict.
If this conflict was about land it would be solved during the 90s but its not about land and you people dont get it

every history book? in every language?

Wow thank you for confirming you are an invalid and can be completely ignored

good luck
Nov 15 2023 11:36am
Quote (Crunkt @ 15 Nov 2023 19:31)
every history book? in every language?

Wow thank you for confirming you are an invalid and can be completely ignored

good luck

Not in every language but I have 3 degrees in business law and government.
I did my research seminar about political decisions and terror.
I read hundreds of books, I read every article about terrorism in Israeli news papers from 1987 to 2005.

When I wrote I read every book there is I ment I read a lot of books you can Ignore me thats fine.

Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 15 2023 11:38am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 15 2023 11:54am)
ok so back to my overarching position then (you can take this that I agree with you) : If Israel does not kick palestinians out of the West Bank (and Gaza) then the natural conclusion WILL BE an incredibly hostile population for at least the next 20-50 years that, based on history, WILL DO SOMETHING, and the conflict will just self perpetuate without a solution. Israel knows you, you know this, I know this. This firefighting without a credible long term plan, surrounded on all sides by enemies who outnumber them 50 to 1, will eventually have the same or greater military capabilities, means there will no happy ending for Israel.

Sure, but this ignores 2 factors.

1. the internal conflict within islam (iran vs saudi arabia)

2. the abraham accords

to skirt the coming demise laid out by you israel was already working with the leading faction of islam to come to a long term peace agreement. which is why the lesser faction of islam who funds Hamas planned the attack to undermine it.

i dont see a reason that can't at some point in the future resume, the saudis dont care about gazan citizens really. they dont support them, iran does, and they dont care enough to take them in. israel as an economic partner is still worth far more than the optics win of a free palestine. in truth neither iran or sa really wants a free palestine. at least not with hamas in control of it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15665675685695701176Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll