d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15615625635645651965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Dec 21 2020 02:20am
just gonna be pissed if it surpasses the investment thread
looking like it's so
oh well. we'll see what happens
Dec 21 2020 02:30am
congratulations to the winner
Dec 21 2020 02:32am
we have both made this place a better place
this is the work we do this is our sacrifice
Gold: 16.93
Dec 21 2020 02:34am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 21 2020 07:10pm)
Correct, Matt. When you are outright lying about what did happen and what's currently happening, there is absolutely no way you're going to convince me you're anything other than batshit crazy.

You are attempting to justify both the brutal murders of white farmers, and seizing their lands from them to simply lie fallow for no other reason than they're white. You're using apartheid as the excuse, but these farms were owned and worked by these families for over 350 years. They had nothing to do with apartheid. They were not "colonists". They were settlers in a virtually uninhabited area that had been absolutely decimated by tribal warfare. They used their farms for 350 years to feed the bare remnants of the remaining native population, as well as the tens of millions of immigrants and their descendants who arrived later that make up the bulk of the current population. Meanwhile, while the farmers and their families are being brutally butchered, "enlightened" folk such as yourself talk about how they can just "go back where they came from" when they are literally South African. They don't know anywhere else, and have never been anywhere else. Nobody on the fucking planet is 350 years old. None of those farmers know anything about the Netherlands, nor would they be likely to be accepted there. Rather than offering asylum to these VICTIMS of racial violence and attempted genocide, "enlightened" folk such as yourself point at the actions of other people and say, "Well no see, this actually justifies it!"

Don't EVER call yourself principled. Racist murder apologist and pro-genocide is far more accurate.

Yeah you are talking pure bullshit, you think the ONLY farms that were taken HAPPENED to belong to dutch farmers and NONE happened to be the ones stolen under apartheid? What a load of horse shit you dishonest hack.
(The dutch stole the land too, it just happened a long time ago so i guess that makes genocide fine)
Are you going to bold faced lie and say no land was stolen under segregation?
ITS DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACT.

The policy of pushing non-white South Africans off the land to the benefit of whites officially began with the 1913 Native Lands Act, though in reality the practice stretches back centuries.
The act limited black ownership to just 7% of the land. The vast majority of viable land was allotted to whites.

You are just a racist dom, admit it, you hate black people that's why you keep lying to defend genocide and theft when its directed at people of colour and are up in arms about it happening to whites.

My country did offer them asylum by the way and i supported it.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Dec 21 2020 02:45am
Gold: 63.70
Dec 21 2020 02:45am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 21 2020 08:10am)
Correct, Matt. When you are outright lying about what did happen and what's currently happening, there is absolutely no way you're going to convince me you're anything other than batshit crazy.

You are attempting to justify both the brutal murders of white farmers, and seizing their lands from them to simply lie fallow for no other reason than they're white. You're using apartheid as the excuse, but these farms were owned and worked by these families for over 350 years. They had nothing to do with apartheid. They were not "colonists". They were settlers in a virtually uninhabited area that had been absolutely decimated by tribal warfare. They used their farms for 350 years to feed the bare remnants of the remaining native population, as well as the tens of millions of immigrants and their descendants who arrived later that make up the bulk of the current population. Meanwhile, while the farmers and their families are being brutally butchered, "enlightened" folk such as yourself talk about how they can just "go back where they came from" when they are literally South African. They don't know anywhere else, and have never been anywhere else. Nobody on the fucking planet is 350 years old. None of those farmers know anything about the Netherlands, nor would they be likely to be accepted there. Rather than offering asylum to these VICTIMS of racial violence and attempted genocide, "enlightened" folk such as yourself point at the actions of other people and say, "Well no see, this actually justifies it!"

Don't EVER call yourself principled. Racist murder apologist and pro-genocide is far more accurate.

some people just arent trying to hear the truth, and spew media talking points
now in u.s they talking about handing over farmland to african americans, i can see whats happening in africa also happening in the west in the near future, the signs are there

in other news
First 2 arrested in epstein case https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/19/french-modelling-agent-jean-luc-brunel-charged-in-jeffery-epstein-inquiry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRRVhvgnM4

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 21 2020 02:48am
Dec 21 2020 02:51am
i feel like i have sacrificed too much
too much giving for little in return
i tell truths for days
and what do i get in return?
Dec 21 2020 03:10am
all they say if here is your knife, use it wisely
is that enough?
Dec 21 2020 03:12am
the emperor has spoken.
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 21 2020 03:28am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 21 2020 02:25am)
you listen to corrupt news outlets, but keep talking chief

so you dont think China and Iran interfered in the 2020 election ?
you dont believe DNI ?

You dont believe that trump has an election interference executive order that was signed in 2018 giving the president powers when he invokes it ?
you dont believe china has infiltrated the United States ?
You dont believe that Epstein was a Honeypot to blackmail, politicans, ceo's and celebrities ?
you dont believe that even before Trump became president the Russia case was staged and they were caught and that is what John Durham is currently investigating ?

I like that from the hundreds of posts you spewed for the past month and a half you selected the most sensible ones - at least deep down you know how BS your posts are that you had to narrow them down to seven. :thumbsup:

The report isns classified and won't be up until after the election, but yes, China and RUSSIA did play roles in interference and misinformation (Q?). However , we do not know to what extent so everything is pure conjecture at this point until they release the report.

Everything else that you just posted is conspiracy psychobabble aside from maybe Epstein having a blackmail list.
Banned
Gold: 3.00
Dec 21 2020 03:34am
this thread is legit scam has happened
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15615625635645651965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll