d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Coronavirus Thread
Prev1561562563564565910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 29 2020 08:04pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 10:00pm)
I 100% agree. cam is AGAINST those things though. He probably thinks the Articles of Confederation were too far to the left ffs. He doesn't believe in conservative principles because he's a border-line anarchist.

I agree with you that our children will have worse lives as the government chains them with debt. Trump had a chance to correct that and he completely fucked it up. COMPLETELY.

more poorly written fan fiction :zzz:
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 29 2020 08:05pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 10:00pm)
I 100% agree. cam is AGAINST those things though. He probably thinks the Articles of Confederation were too far to the left ffs. He doesn't believe in conservative principles because he's a border-line anarchist.

I agree with you that our children will have worse lives as the government chains them with debt. Trump had a chance to correct that and he completely fucked it up. COMPLETELY.

Cam wont ban us from the internet and put us in death camps/riot though.

There was no other option for Drumpf without a supermajority. Biden will do a worse job in literally all measures.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2020 08:07pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 29 2020 06:06pm)
Luckily facts aren't determined by the addled brains of leftists.
What a laughably moronic assertion.

Recognizing that you are a paste-eating leftist who made a shitty and ignorant smear against capitalists was never intended to be like the countless detailed arguments I have made here.

I simply met your post with what it deserved. Stay mad.

Can you name a single poster in PaRD who feels that your posts involve substance? It's just PaRD poster after PaRD poster reinforcing what I'm saying.

Can you link a single post you've made in the past 2 years that shows you actually debating, citing, sourcing, expounding upon?

The answer is universally "No". All your posts are literal insults and delusions of grandiosity. You lack any sense of introspection and are completely unable to reflect on your own posting style.
Jun 29 2020 08:16pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jun 29 2020 10:07pm)
Can you name a single poster in PaRD who feels that your posts involve substance? It's just PaRD poster after PaRD poster reinforcing what I'm saying.

Can you link a single post you've made in the past 2 years that shows you actually debating, citing, sourcing, expounding upon?

The answer is universally "No". All your posts are literal insults and delusions of grandiosity. You lack any sense of introspection and are completely unable to reflect on your own posting style.

A handful of statists here don't like me and you think they represent the entire forum and that their opinions determine whether or not I post arguments and substance.
An obvious fallacy.

There are literally thousands of posts here of me posting substantive arguments, many lengthy and with sources.
Instead of admitting this or addressing my points you want to pretend they don't exist because you are salty I called you out on your ignorant smears and clowned you in our previous argument the other day.
Pathetic.
Jun 29 2020 08:18pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 29 2020 07:16pm)
A handful of statists here don't like me and you think they represent the entire forum and that their opinions determine whether or not I post arguments and substance.
An obvious fallacy.

There are literally thousands of posts here of me posting substantive arguments, many lengthy and with sources.
Instead of admitting this or addressing my points you want to pretend they don't exist because you are salty I called you out on your ignorant smears and clowned you in our previous argument the other day.
Pathetic.

No, it's because they don't exist. Hahaha
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 29 2020 08:18pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 29 2020 07:05pm)
Cam wont ban us from the internet and put us in death camps/riot though.

There was no other option for Drumpf without a supermajority. Biden will do a worse job in literally all measures.

Of course not! His whiny bitch ass couldn't accomplish anything via government!

But in all seriousness, we shouldn't worry about death camps/riots. Remember, our side has the guns.

I think Biden will do worse than Trump on several measures. There's no doubt about that because he's a Democrat. However, I'm playing the long game and hoping this is the wake up call that Republicans need. We should thank our lucky stars that Biden is the nominee and not Warren, Sanders, Castro, etc.
Jun 29 2020 08:20pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jun 29 2020 10:18pm)
No, it's because they don't exist. Hahaha

Another sub 80 leftist comment

Hows your reading assignment going?
Jun 29 2020 08:22pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 29 2020 07:20pm)
Another sub 80 leftist comment

Hows your reading assignment going?

You remind me why straight people ain't shit. Y'all really get so much credit for being basic as fuck. loooooool
Gold: 57.00
Jun 29 2020 08:24pm
Quote (thundercock @ 29 Jun 2020 22:18)
Of course not! His whiny bitch ass couldn't accomplish anything via government!

But in all seriousness, we shouldn't worry about death camps/riots. Remember, our side has the guns.

I think Biden will do worse than Trump on several measures. There's no doubt about that because he's a Democrat. However, I'm playing the long game and hoping this is the wake up call that Republicans need. We should thank our lucky stars that Biden is the nominee and not Warren, Sanders, Castro, etc.

that’s if he goes the distance this election cycle

and even he does, his the (D) party’s VP selection is effectively the Presidential nominee. a hypothetical Biden (as a person) back in the executive branch will be mostly harmless to the American people, unlike his tenure in the legislature. who the actual wielder of power will be well, that’s another hypothetical within the hypothetical, and said individual(s) could be very bad for the American people

Republicans arent going to “wake “up ever because in general, they suck and are completely out of touch. Especially the establishment (R)s. Most of the established GOP order are stupid war-loving neocon thugs and the ones that arent are too incompetent or don’t care enough to try and sieze an opportunity help steer a Trump Presidency to greener pastures. There was a unique opportunity from 2016-2018 to get something of value (for the long haul) done and it was squandered, mostly.

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 29 2020 08:37pm
Gold: 285.00
Jun 29 2020 08:25pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Jun 29 2020 10:22pm)
You remind me why straight people ain't shit. Y'all really get so much credit for being basic as fuck. loooooool

His ph so high.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1561562563564565910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll