d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Coronavirus Thread
Prev1560561562563564910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 29 2020 07:14pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 29 2020 09:04pm)
For cam, there is nothing to debate. If you dont see why cam's viewpoint is superior and the only valid take on any issue at hand, then you're a pathetic liberal loser. So why would he waste his precious time trying to educate you despite knowing that you're too stupid and indoctrinated to ever realize how right and glorious he is, and how wrong you are?

On the contrary, there is plenty that can be debated and discussed and I do not expect universal agreement or for people to be as educated as me on certain subjects.
I encourage intellectual pursuit and honest argumentation instead of baseless smears and mindless leftism.

That doesn't mean leftists don't deserve flak when they post dumb shit smearing capitalists from their bunker of willful ignorance and emotionally compromised anti-intellectualism.

Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 09:11pm)
Cam is an asshole and commits logical fallacy after logical fallacy. All his arguments can be summarized in the following way: herp derp government bad herp derp only my rights matter, yours don't.

All you have to do is laugh at him, rub shit in his face, and move on. That's all the time he deserves.

Another mental midget joins the race.'
Can you point out all these logical fallacies? Of course not. Just pretend what I say is invalid and fallacious so you dont have to bother justifying and defending your positions and moral bankruptcy.
Pretending my arguments are 'herp derp only my rights matter..' is a logical fallacy itself, and is obviously wrong.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jun 29 2020 07:15pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 29 2020 07:23pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 29 2020 06:14pm)
On the contrary, there is plenty that can be debated and discussed and I do not expect universal agreement or for people to be as educated as me on certain subjects.
I encourage intellectual pursuit and honest argumentation instead of baseless smears and mindless leftism.

That doesn't mean leftists don't deserve flak when they post dumb shit smearing capitalists from their bunker of willful ignorance and emotionally compromised anti-intellectualism.

Another mental midget joins the race.'
Can you point out all these logical fallacies? Of course not. Just pretend what I say is invalid and fallacious so you dont have to bother justifying and defending your positions and moral bankruptcy.
Pretending my arguments are 'herp derp only my rights matter..' is a logical fallacy in of itself, and is obviously wrong.

Easily. However, when I or anyone else point out your errors, you deflect and then run away. Most of us learned YEARS ago not to engage you seriously. This is where I'm going to rub shit in your face: your views will never amount to political power and I can't wait for Biden to win so you can pay more taxes. You'll pay up too because you're a big fucking pussy. Your rights will continue to erode but you won't do a damn thing about it except bitch on internet forums. Yea, stick it to the man and vote for Jo. That'll show 'em!
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 29 2020 07:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 09:23pm)
Easily. However, when I or anyone else point out your errors, you deflect and then run away. Most of us learned YEARS ago not to engage you seriously. This is where I'm going to rub shit in your face: your views will never amount to political power and I can't wait for Biden to win so you can pay more taxes. You'll pay up too because you're a big fucking pussy. Your rights will continue to erode but you won't do a damn thing about it except bitch on internet forums. Yea, stick it to the man and vote for Jo. That'll show 'em!

We both know you aren't telling the truth

You lie and try to make cheap shots that miss the mark. Boring.

Bragging that our liberty is being eroded.
But 'your guy' might be the one who gets to do it, so you feel special. How pathetic.

Making up a story about what you think I will do is irrelevant fantasy.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 29 2020 07:35pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 09:23pm)

Youre still a petty cunt.
Jun 29 2020 07:37pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 29 2020 06:29pm)
We both know you aren't telling the truth

You lie and try to make cheap shots that miss the mark. Boring.

Bragging that our liberty is being eroded.
But 'your guy' might be the one who gets to do it, so you feel special. How pathetic.

Making up a story about what you think I will do is irrelevant fantasy.

Yes, I do take cheap shots. So what? They are right on the money.

You are trying to be high and mighty regarding my support for Biden but you said that it made you feel good when Trump won because of how sad liberals are. I can't blame you, I felt it too. At the time, I didn't realize I was fueling the beast.

I think it's a good thing that liberty is being eroded because it's not something I find particularly valuable in a lot of cases. If we get something in return then I believe it's a mutually beneficial transaction. Win win.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 29 2020 06:35pm)
Youre still a petty cunt.

Meh, you get what you deserve. He says inflammatory things and I say them back. It's not a big deal...

This post was edited by thundercock on Jun 29 2020 07:39pm
Jun 29 2020 07:44pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 09:37pm)
I think it's a good thing that liberty is being eroded because it's not something I find particularly valuable in a lot of cases. If we get something in return then I believe it's a mutually beneficial transaction.

You dont belong in this country.
Gold: 260.11
Jun 29 2020 07:50pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 08:23pm)

Cam paying taxes would require him holding down a job, which is impossible because of his frequent autistic spasms and inability to brush his teeth.

Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 08:37pm)
Meh, you get what you deserve. He says inflammatory things and I say them back. It's not a big deal...

Remember last year when you said you were sorry and you were going to try to be less toxic, then the next day typed a giant rage essay and basically went totally off the rails?

You need to go back on whatever meds you were taking that day.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 29 2020 07:51pm
Jun 29 2020 07:51pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 29 2020 06:44pm)
You dont belong in this country.

And why is that? My wife and I paid over six figures in federal income tax. Are we not doing our part?
Jun 29 2020 07:54pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 29 2020 09:51pm)
And why is that? My wife and I paid over six figures in federal income tax. Are we not doing our part?

Without the enlightenment principles this country was based on, your money will be swallowed up in a sea of special interests. Your children will have worse lives than yourselves as the government chains them with debt and propaganda.
Jun 29 2020 08:00pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 29 2020 06:54pm)
Without the enlightenment principles this country was based on, your money will be swallowed up in a sea of special interests. Your children will have worse lives than yourselves as the government chains them with debt and propaganda.

I 100% agree. cam is AGAINST those things though. He probably thinks the Articles of Confederation were too far to the left ffs. He doesn't believe in conservative principles because he's a border-line anarchist.

I agree with you that our children will have worse lives as the government chains them with debt. Trump had a chance to correct that and he completely fucked it up. COMPLETELY.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1560561562563564910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll