d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1555657585972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2019 06:20pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 08:04pm)
So you straight up accuse me of lying when you have no evidence that I am. Now that is dishonest.

I gave you solid fucking facts that are more than enough to show that Andy Ngo is a threat to antifa members' safety. You chose to fixate on the things that I cannot prove to be true and ignore the large body of evidence presented that is substantiated.

Andy doxxes people - especially antifa or people he decides are in league with antifa... like other journalists from actual well-respected publications that aren't just fronts for racist pseudoscience. Antifa members who get doxxed have their lives put in danger. These are confirmable and supportable facts and regardless of whether he showed up to cider riot arm-in-arm with Patriot Prayer or verbally abused that woman these facts are enough to provide a reason for what happened. A reason that doesn't fit the narrative of 'antifa attacking innocent journo because they disagree with his views'.

If you can at least admit that then that would be fucking great.

And now that everyone here knows you are abusing pard for some first year post grad project and that you actually have no vested interest in transsexuality, you resort to personal flames, swearing, and thou dost protesteth too much fallback behaviours probably more reminiscent of your first year bachs
Jul 8 2019 06:39pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 01:18)
You actually have done here what tim pool does a lot which is make claims and when asked to provide evidence you don't actually do that

a tremendous amount of hearsay and mountain out of molehill exaggerations and your "evidence" is never really evidence of anything other than your misrepresentations

you have not been fair or accurate in your labeling of Ngo from the start. You have excused clear mob assault by antifa on this unarmed person with things you have not proven and things that appeared to never happen or he was not apart of

you have a clear political agenda which you push and I do not on these topics

Ok Beo. But he did write the article on the independent journos which resulted in them getting put on an Atomwaffen hitlist and he did release the personal details of the woman who had her vertebrae fractured at the Cuder Riot incident. Those are facts.
It's also a fact that when people are accused of being antifa they are subject to harassment at their places of residence by armed gangs of proud boy thugs.
We can agree on those things being facts right? I mean the Portland police are right now investigating the Gwen Snyder incident.
We also know there were plenty of other conservative journos present in Portland that weren't assaulted.

So with those facts in mind would you say that it is fair to conclude that the only motivation for the assault on Andy Ngo was that they wanted to beat up someone with conservative views?

That's it. I'm not interested in your bias. I'm interested in your honest interpretation of the facts being presented to you.
Gold: 139,175.00
Jul 8 2019 06:40pm
Kinda funny, makes me remember when they came at my appartment with paint and rocks breaking all my windows and screaming that i was a biggot and to hang me. Received a few phonecalls telling me they would kill me for a few weeks

Funny part is that it was not the good appartment and they said they were sorry and were going to pay for the damage inside my appartment and i never received a dime from those masked idiots.

In quebec they severly injured an elder by causing severe head trauma because the guy was taking part in an event that was about reducing the amount of migrants in quebec due to the shit system we got here to properly help them to get included in the community

This post was edited by Nihility on Jul 8 2019 06:42pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 8 2019 06:55pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 05:39pm)
Ok Beo. But he did write the article on the independent journos which resulted in them getting put on an Atomwaffen hitlist and he did release the personal details of the woman who had her vertebrae fractured at the Cuder Riot incident. Those are facts.
It's also a fact that when people are accused of being antifa they are subject to harassment at their places of residence by armed gangs of proud boy thugs.
We can agree on those things being facts right? I mean the Portland police are right now investigating the Gwen Snyder incident.
We also know there were plenty of other conservative journos present in Portland that weren't assaulted.

So with those facts in mind would you say that it is fair to conclude that the only motivation for the assault on Andy Ngo was that they wanted to beat up someone with conservative views?

That's it. I'm not interested in your bias. I'm interested in your honest interpretation of the facts being presented to you.

They are hyenas just waiting for a straggler to pounce on. They aren't looking for real fights or fair fights or principled fights they are cowards looking to mob beat and humiliate people that they don't agree with

he's a soft spoken mousey nerd reporter that works with conservatives and antifa beat and humiliated him and after that they played the victims and painted him as a nazi and also that he was the one instigating which lead to his assault

recording a public protest peacefully is not instigating, walking around talking calmly isn't instigating, reading some chick's political t shirt isn't verbally abusing her, working with some confirmation bias delivering conservative site isn't being a nazi or a fascist

the time of the assault is what matters and thus far there is no evidence Ngo assaulted anyone or even mistreated them during this event

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

this is what you linked and it's essentially a "he did this stuff" beef blog, ok

the doxxing and the threats and the harassment is you guys doing that nerd wars online to each other You openly and proudly doxx people as we have gone back and forth on multiple times

If you have evidence of him doing something illegal or being a part of all these things you keep claiming turn the evidence in to the authorities
Gold: 14.88
Jul 8 2019 06:59pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 8 2019 11:17am)
How did a topic about a right winger just slightly getting what he deserved go for so many pages?

THIS
Jul 8 2019 07:12pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 01:55)
They are hyenas just waiting for a straggler to pounce on. They aren't looking for real fights or fair fights or principled fights they are cowards looking to mob beat and humiliate people that they don't agree with

he's a soft spoken mousey nerd reporter that works with conservatives and antifa beat and humiliated him and after that they played the victims and painted him as a nazi and also that he was the one instigating which lead to his assault

recording a public protest peacefully is not instigating, walking around talking calmly isn't instigating, reading some chick's political t shirt isn't verbally abusing her, working with some confirmation bias delivering conservative site isn't being a nazi or a fascist

the time of the assault is what matters and thus far there is no evidence Ngo assaulted anyone or even mistreated them during this event

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

this is what you linked and it's essentially a "he did this stuff" beef blog, ok

the doxxing and the threats and the harassment is you guys doing that nerd wars online to each other You openly and proudly doxx people as we have gone back and forth on multiple times

If you have evidence of him doing something illegal or being a part of all these things you keep claiming turn the evidence in to the authorities

Ok well you're being delierately obtuse and dishonest and despite claiming you have no political bias you are consistently making claims that the evidence doesn't support about the attack on Andy Ngo.
We're done here. I tried to remove all bias from the situation and focus entirely on the facts and you came back with a hyperbole laden and clearly biased post that barely addressed them.

Yes I do openly doxx people... and if I was at a nazi rally shoving my camera in their faces and they knew I was trying to dox them I wouldn't say they assaulted me 'for disagreeing with my beliefs' when they inevitably punched me.
For all your bloviating about being impartial and basing your opinions on evidence you remain staunch in your original opinion unswayed by all the evidence to the contrary. You are not being rational or reasonable and this conversation has reached a point where no further ground can be covered.

I have presented my case. You have stuck your fingers in your ears and sang 'la-la-la' in response. Sad... but whatever. Some people are just incapable of taking in information that conflicts with their worldview. See you the next time you want to provide a nauseatingly centrist take on how antifa are just as bad as neo-nazis, terrorists and murderers.
Jul 8 2019 07:15pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 06:12pm)
Ok well you're being delierately obtuse and dishonest and despite claiming you have no political bias you are consistently making claims that the evidence doesn't support about the attack on Andy Ngo.
We're done here. I tried to remove all bias from the situation and focus entirely on the facts and you came back with a hyperbole laden and clearly biased post that barely addressed them.

Yes I do openly doxx people... and if I was at a nazi rally shoving my camera in their faces and they knew I was trying to dox them I wouldn't say they assaulted me 'for disagreeing with my beliefs' when they inevitably punched me.
For all your bloviating about being impartial and basing your opinions on evidence you remain staunch in your original opinion unswayed by all the evidence to the contrary. You are not being rational or reasonable and this conversation has reached a point where no further ground can be covered.

I have presented my case. You have stuck your fingers in your ears and sang 'la-la-la' in response. Sad... but whatever. Some people are just incapable of taking in information that conflicts with their worldview. See you the next time you want to provide a nauseatingly centrist take on how antifa are just as bad as neo-nazis, terrorists and murderers.

Thinking that your group has some sort of entitlement to not be recorded while in public protesting as a group also baffles me

thinking that it's grounds to assault and claim self defense is ridiculous
Jul 8 2019 07:39pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 02:15)
Thinking that your group has some sort of entitlement to not be recorded while in public protesting as a group also baffles me

thinking that it's grounds to assault and claim self defense is ridiculous

Legal arguments are not moral ones.
Do people have a right to protect themselves from violent retribution for protesting? I think you'd say yes if you were honest. But you're not. Please just stop now. Ty.
Jul 8 2019 08:01pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 06:39pm)
Legal arguments are not moral ones.
Do people have a right to protect themselves from violent retribution for protesting? I think you'd say yes if you were honest. But you're not. Please just stop now. Ty.

You have no clue what it's like to face real violent retribution for peacefully protesting

You have no real idea about any of these things you exaggerate from your computer thinking you're fighting fascism by doxxing random shit posters and supporting mob violence against some conservative recording a public protest

maybe it's you who should just stop now

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 8 2019 08:07pm
Jul 8 2019 08:06pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 03:01)
https://i.imgur.com/fJOhhZB.jpg

You have no clue what it's like to face real violent retribution for peacefully protesting

You have no real idea about any of these things you exaggerate from your computer thinking you're fighting fascism by doxxing random shit posters and supporting mob violence against some conservative recording a public protest

maybe it's who who should just stop now

Uhuh...

So this is dumb as fuck.

This thing is worse so your thing which isn't as bad you should just let happen to you.

Might be the stupidest take you've made all thread... and that's saying something.

e/ is that from the Dakota Access Pipeline protests? You know numerous antifa members were there right?

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 8 2019 08:11pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1555657585972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll