d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1555657585979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,261.00
Aug 27 2012 10:41am
Quote (HighschoolTurd @ Aug 27 2012 09:37am)
whered u come back from?

reg for almost 13years and only 3k posts lol'dddddddddddddddddddd

I know, I've been a d2jsp member for longer than you've been alive, how crazy is that?
Gold: 1,272.50
Aug 27 2012 10:58am
Quote (russian @ 27 Aug 2012 09:41)
I know, I've been a d2jsp member for longer than you've been alive, how crazy is that?

you're funny
Gold: 5.00
Aug 27 2012 03:43pm
Quote (russian @ Aug 27 2012 11:36am)
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

edit: Oh and
This is pointless. Every zealot like him just foams at the mouth proving that there are no true Scotsmen.

I know, might as well throw it out there.
Gold: 55.44
Aug 27 2012 03:52pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 27 Aug 2012 14:55)
The muslims that do bad ARE following the koran.  The Christians that do bad are NOT following the Bible.  Big difference.  You haven't proven anything.  The facts are plain for all to see every day in the News.  muslims routinely murder innocent women and children to further their agenda.  Force if necessary to a muslim means that they will do anything without limit to spread islam.  That's what they ACTUALLY do.  So you can say one thing, but the REALITY is that islam is a very violent, aggressive religion. 

Name some Christians that murder to further Christianity?  The only 2 groups that wear scary masks are the KKK and the muslims.  Both wear them to hide their face because their deeds are evil.

Isn't it funny how the muslim men feel that they are entitled to screw our women, but they hide and oppress their own women.  The real perverts are the muslims.

Sorry, but it's exactly the same : both "muslims" and "christians" that are not interpreting their holy books correctly are wrong, there is no difference at all.

The news ? You gotta be kidding me, they are just showing you what they want you to see... Seeking truth in the news and myths from Bible like physical resurrection will not lead you to heaven my friend.

Once again you have to focus on Jesus message if you want to go to heaven.
Jesus said, “Whoever finds the correct interpretation of what I am saying will find eternal life.”

Jesus message is check the truth for yourself, do not follow mythical non-sense...

Jesus said, "The seeker should not stop until he finds. When he does find, he will be disturbed. After having been disturbed, he will be astonished. Then he will reign over everything.”

Bob Marley said, "Emmancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind"

This post was edited by Eti_fr on Aug 27 2012 03:52pm
Gold: 186.16
Aug 27 2012 06:08pm
Quote (Aisu_aS @ Aug 27 2012 04:30pm)
While reading this I couldn't help but replace islam with christianity or any other monotheistic religion in general.

And Christianity was made to compete with Judaism. Judaism was made to complete with what ever religion came before it in that area of the globe. It is a cycle.

Incorrect. Christians have used their god and holy book many times over the ages to justify atrocities they have committed. Muslims are not alone in this.

Yes they are because those calling themselves Christians are disobeying what the Bible Actually says to do. The Muslims ARE following what the quran actually says to do in their false book.
Aug 27 2012 06:10pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Aug 27 2012 09:52pm)
Sorry, but it's exactly the same : both "muslims" and "christians" that are not interpreting their holy books correctly are wrong, there is no difference at all.

The news ? You gotta be kidding me, they are just showing you what they want you to see... Seeking truth in the news and myths from Bible like physical resurrection will not lead you to heaven my friend.

Once again you have to focus on Jesus message if you want to go to heaven.
Jesus said, “Whoever finds the correct interpretation of what I am saying will find eternal life.”

Jesus message is check the truth for yourself, do not follow mythical non-sense...

Jesus said, "The seeker should not stop until he finds. When he does find, he will be disturbed. After having been disturbed, he will be astonished. Then he will reign over everything.”

Bob Marley said, "Emmancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind"

Jesus's message was that He is the only way to heaven and all other ways lead to hell, so I am focusing on His message.
Those calling themselves Christians are disobeying what the Bible Actually says to do. The Muslims ARE following what the quran actually says to do in their false book.
That's why you don't see Christians going around blowing themselves up, murdering innnocent women and children in the name of the Lord. We are commanded to live peaceably with all men.

Ro 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Re 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 27 2012 06:12pm
Gold: 55.44
Aug 27 2012 06:35pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 28 Aug 2012 02:10)
Jesus's message was that He is the only way to heaven and all other ways lead to hell, so I am focusing on His message. 
Those calling themselves Christians are disobeying what the Bible Actually says to do. The Muslims ARE following what the quran actually says to do in their false book.
That's why you don't see Christians going around blowing themselves up, murdering innnocent women and children in the name of the Lord.  We are commanded to live peaceably with all men.

Ro 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Re 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Yeah, but you have to understand what he is and what he is saying to understand his message.

Jesus said, "In me, all things become one, for everything that is not of me is illusion and will pass away. Only Light abides, for Light is Truth, and Truth has no end. I tell you the truth when I say that I am the Way, the Truth, the Light, and the Life. Walk in me, and you will abide forever, for you will be even as I AM."

Aug 27 2012 06:48pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Aug 28 2012 12:35am)
Yeah, but you have to understand what he is and what he is saying to understand his message.

Jesus said, "In me, all things become one, for everything that is not of me is illusion and will pass away. Only Light abides, for Light is Truth, and Truth has no end. I tell you the truth when I say that I am the Way, the Truth, the Light, and the Life. Walk in me, and you will abide forever, for you will be even as I AM."

You are a big liar man. That's not in the Bible. Chapter and verse. This is the actual passage surrounding where He says I am THE way THE truth and THE life...

Why are you so desperate to change what the Bible actually says?

Joh 14:1 ¶ Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
¶ And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Gold: 56.10
Aug 27 2012 07:31pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 27 2012 07:48pm)
You are a big liar man.  That's not in the Bible.  Chapter and verse.  This is the actual passage surrounding where He says I am THE way THE truth and THE life... 

Why are you so desperate to change what the Bible actually says? 

Joh 14:1 ¶ Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
¶ And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

It's really no use arguing with you. For the quotes you provided that say Qu'ran says kill I proved to you it didn't. Now if you don't want to believe it then don't but you are really just being ignorant. The people who kill for Islam are not muslims. You can say it all you want. You can say how you saw it in the news all you want to. You believe whatever the media shows you. You realize when a muslim guy kills someone it WILL ALWAYS be on the media, but when someone else does something bad say a Christian IT WILL ALMOST NEVER be on the media. For example.

The buddists are killing muslims in masses RIGHT NOW in burma. Why was there no media coverage? Because the muslims are getting killed? The reason is they don't want you to know that OTHER PEOPLE can be just as bad as some muslims can. They want you to think muslims are the only violent beings in the planet and that's where your mind got corrupted from and your ignorant to the max limit. You don't take anything else for an answer, and that's just sad. Grow up.

This post was edited by SecondGear on Aug 27 2012 07:31pm
Gold: 722.53
Warn: 10%
Aug 27 2012 07:33pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 27 2012 07:31pm)
It's really no use arguing with you. For the quotes you provided that say Qu'ran says kill I proved to you it didn't. Now if you don't want to believe it then don't but you are really just being ignorant. The people who kill for Islam are not muslims. You can say it all you want. You can say how you saw it in the news all you want to. You believe whatever the media shows you. You realize when a muslim guy kills someone it WILL ALWAYS be on the media, but when someone else does something bad say a Christian IT WILL ALMOST NEVER be on the media. For example.

The buddists are killing muslims in masses RIGHT NOW in burma. Why was there no media coverage? Because the muslims are getting killed? The reason is they don't want you to know that OTHER PEOPLE can be just as bad as some muslims can. They want you to think muslims are the only violent beings in the planet and that's where your mind got corrupted from and your ignorant to the max limit. You don't take anything else for an answer, and that's just sad. Grow up.

Humans gonna human. Most religions are against violence, it just takes a human to misrepresent their religion.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1555657585979Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll