d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15585595605615621965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Dec 20 2020 09:08am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 07:03)
IM not talking about trump.. Im talking about the general noise from each party

In that case, you may be right. I'm not a republican. I don't pay much attention to the talking points of the platform. Republicans are mostly ineffectual hand-wringers who are reliable in voting everything down so nothing happens. Which is good, if you don't want people fucking with you. The Democrat platform is much more active in attempting to change things to "help you" in ways that tend to be harmful. As an Independent, I try to focus more on what's going to hurt me than not impact me. Republicans aren't really relevant, because they don't like change. Democrats are highly relevant, and no small amount toxic, because they not only want change, they want big change that ends up being massively hurtful to those not at the top of the bracket.
Gold: 735.00
Dec 20 2020 09:23am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 10:08am)
In that case, you may be right. I'm not a republican. I don't pay much attention to the talking points of the platform. Republicans are mostly ineffectual hand-wringers who are reliable in voting everything down so nothing happens. Which is good, if you don't want people fucking with you. The Democrat platform is much more active in attempting to change things to "help you" in ways that tend to be harmful. As an Independent, I try to focus more on what's going to hurt me than not impact me. Republicans aren't really relevant, because they don't like change. Democrats are highly relevant, and no small amount toxic, because they not only want change, they want big change that ends up being massively hurtful to those not at the top of the bracket.

Republicans are traitors. So is Trump.

Google: Republicans who went to Moscow on July 4th 2019.
Dec 20 2020 09:32am
Quote (endymionlune @ 20 Dec 2020 07:23)
Republicans are traitors. So is Trump.

My brother in law went to Moscow while Bush and Obama were President. Spent quite a lot of time there, as a point in fact. Nuclear engineer type. Had to do with cleanup and safety of nuclear plants and weapons material. As it turns out, since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia is not our enemy. In fact, they've adapted a lot of our laws and market practices in an attempt to pull their very depleted population out of poverty and join the 21st century. They've implemented workers rights programs, legal codes that makes life valuable simply for being alive, rather than the monetary value of that life, and honestly are about as much of an enemy to the US as Canada. They want business contracts, not war. Meanwhile, China has been testing missiles by launching them at Russia, and simply blowing them up before they enter Russian air space.

Tell me, where did Russia touch you? Every single senator, representative, governor, sheriff, etc. in the US could go vacation in Moscow and there'd not be a single issue with it. We are not at war with Russia. And unless you provide solid evidence to Congress that they deem worthy of enacting wartime powers, all this "OMG RUSSIA!" bullshit is exactly that. The Soviet Union fell over 29 years ago. Get over it.
Gold: 735.00
Dec 20 2020 09:37am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 10:32am)
My brother in law went to Moscow while Bush and Obama were President. Spent quite a lot of time there, as a point in fact. Nuclear engineer type. Had to do with cleanup and safety of nuclear plants and weapons material. As it turns out, since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia is not our enemy. In fact, they've adapted a lot of our laws and market practices in an attempt to pull their very depleted population out of poverty and join the 21st century. They've implemented workers rights programs, legal codes that makes life valuable simply for being alive, rather than the monetary value of that life, and honestly are about as much of an enemy to the US as Canada. They want business contracts, not war. Meanwhile, China has been testing missiles by launching them at Russia, and simply blowing them up before they enter Russian air space.

Tell me, where did Russia touch you? Every single senator, representative, governor, sheriff, etc. in the US could go vacation in Moscow and there'd not be a single issue with it. We are not at war with Russia. And unless you provide solid evidence to Congress that they deem worthy of enacting wartime powers, all this "OMG RUSSIA!" bullshit is exactly that. The Soviet Union fell over 29 years ago. Get over it.

We're in a war with Russia at the moment(and china, i don't understand why under your logic the two are mutually exclusive). Except we're fighting it on all the wrong fronts. The fronts are being fought on Facebook, Reddit, 4chan, and forums like this and the United States is losing because idots like you think they understand the nature of warfare and economics yet are completely stuck in 20th century paradigms.

This post was edited by endymionlune on Dec 20 2020 09:38am
Dec 20 2020 09:41am
Quote (endymionlune @ 20 Dec 2020 07:37)
We're in a war with Russia at the moment(and china, i don't understand why under your logic the two are mutually exclusive). Except we're fighting it on all the wrong fronts. The fronts are being fought on Facebook, Reddit, 4chan, and forums like this and the United States is losing because idots like you think they understand the nature of warfare and economics yet are completely stuck in 20th century paradigms.

alexjones.gif

Seriously, your post shows the level of reasoning that a cat licking it's own asshole does. "It's what I felt at the time." We are NOT at war with Russia. And Russia and China are very much NOT on friendly terms with each other. You don't even know the geopolitical landscape, you're not qualified to judge who we should go picking fights with.
Gold: 63.70
Dec 20 2020 09:46am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 12:38pm)
His percentage vote from minorities is on track with Reagan's. That'd be the 80's president, not 60's.

And why would covid be linked to Trump? IIRC, Trump's attempt to address covid early on was described as a "distraction" from his "impeachment" wasn't it?

i remember WHO, China, Democrats , specifically nancy pelosi and joe biden telling him there was no need to close flights, i assume that was because they wanted high covid deaths to justify bringing in vote by mail, once Trump went ahead and closed flights, then 5 democrat governors sent covid patients into nursing homes, and in New York Trump sent floating hospitals and had facilities built to house covid patients yet he still send covid patients to nursing homes.
Dec 20 2020 09:56am
Quote (darkhead69 @ 20 Dec 2020 07:46)
i remember WHO, China, Democrats , specifically nancy pelosi and joe biden telling him there was no need to close flights, i assume that was because they wanted high covid deaths to justify bringing in vote by mail, once Trump went ahead and closed flights, then 5 democrat governors sent covid patients into nursing homes, and in New York Trump sent floating hospitals and had facilities built to house covid patients yet he still send covid patients to nursing homes.

Without assigning motive or intent, yes, Pelosi pulled a PR stunt where she encouraged people to go to chinatown and accused Trump of being xenophobic for shutting down non-national traffic from China. Yes, multiple governors sent covid positive patients to nursing homes. Yes, temporary hospitals were built that were never used.

All this merely reinforces my earlier question though. Why would anyone with a solid grasp of the facts link covid to Trump? Trump referred the States to the official advice of the CDC and Fauci, cautioned against extended lockdowns, and refrained from any form of federal overreach. What else was he supposed to do? He worked with companies to get the PPE that China stole replaced by on-shore companies (such as MyPillow LOL!), and went on a ventilator building crusade that left us with tens of thousands of extra ventilators that we then proceeded to sell to the rest of the world. Seems solid, imo.
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 20 2020 10:52am
i wouldnt be surprised if this man was one of the first to be hung for Treason

Chris Crebs was in charge of election security and system security he stated 'This was the most secure election ever, '' then we find out the entire system is hacked, the voting machines, all government agencies etc... Was this man In on it , or just the dumbest idiot in u.s history.... Disgusting

Dec 20 2020 10:56am
Judges being threatened,. people around politicans are dying to keep the politicans from opening investigations into the the voting machines, the next month is going to get insane, TRAITORS everywhere

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WOcjywVmj8Zm/

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 20 2020 11:09am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15585595605615621965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll