d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15575585595605611965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 20 2020 08:26am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 08:58am)
Read to understand, not to respond. The cases were not dismissed based on evidence. Standing determines whether you have a right to bring a case at all. Same with Injury. Meaning, all dismissals due to standing, lack of injury (texas case), etc. were dismissed prior to any evidence being presented. It's not the evidence or lack thereof that's in question. It's whether you have a right to bring a case. And thus far, nearly all cases have been shot down WITHOUT evidence being presented.

Read that statement. Read it again. Then read it a third time. Then read it yet again. Stop rage responding to try to make your case. Instead understand that I don't care who sits in the White House come January 20th. What I DO care about is when you won't even allow the evidence to be presented, there are 75 million Trump voters who're likely to become enraged. This should concern you. IF as you say the evidence was flimsy, then by all means, encourage the case to be heard, and televise that shit. EMBARASS the RNC, Trump campaign, Texas, and every independent legal team that has brought cases.

The problem that exists right now is that the courts have crossed their arms, plugged their ears, and refused to even allow the cases their day to make their case. There's no refutation of evidence. Merely refutation of the cases as a whole, prior to ANY evidence being presented.

Go. Facts. Verify them.

Keep capitalizing your words like if emphasizing them matters. I'm glad the SC recognizes the toxic Q filth and doesn't want to give it any sort of public light. It must kill you inside that you can't undermine democracy, eh?. You just have to endure another month of cope then you and the cult members can commence the grieving process accordingly. Yeah, there might be a couple of mass shootings here and there from unhinged trumpers but you guys are all talk no action - nothing really happened during 8 years of Hussein.
Gold: 6,061.70
Dec 20 2020 08:28am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 06:20)
By that logic a liberal state.. Vermont could sue TX for its removal of, and further reduction of polling stations.. The alleged purging of voter rolls. making voter registration difficult for some people.
anyway.. no rabbit hole of each of those subjects but there is just as much proof of those as Hugo Chaves creating algorithmic codes to vote for Biden. The complete stalemate of all elections incoming.

All that is correct. And if Vermont has evidence of Texas violating it's own Constitution, along with the federal Constitution, when it comes to voting practice, then by all means, I encourage the case.

Penn specifically violated their OWN state constitution. This is a concern. I don't believe anyone denies this happened. Nobody can definitively state whether it altered results or anything else, whether it was fraudulent, anything else. The evidence never saw the light of day. Standing and lack of injury.

And now we've come full circle. If you wanted the Trump voters to shut the fuck up and be done with this nonsense, you should have been CHEERING for them to get their day in court, not be dismissed without evidence presented. The fact that you continue to talk in favor of cases being dismissed on process without evidence heard indicates that you either fear the evidence, fear for the safety of the judges, or just want to point and laugh at the people who believe in the legal process.

Either way, I didn't vote for either side. I'm in the wrong state, and refuse to vote in the local elections in a place I do not intend to remain. Had I been in Arizona? That'd be different. For now, I'm literally one of the few people merely looking at the process. And let's just say, there's enough merit to enough of the cases dismissed without evidentiary hearings that if it'd been HRC bringing these cases in 2016, this shit would STILL be haunting us, and I believe we both know it.

Quote (kenw @ 20 Dec 2020 06:26)
Keep capitalizing your words like if emphasizing them matters. I'm glad the SC recognizes the toxic Q filth and doesn't want to give it any sort of public light. It must kill you inside that you can't undermine democracy, eh?. You just have to endure another month of cope then you and the cult members can commence the grieving process accordingly. Yeah, there might be a couple of mass shootings here and there from unhinged trumpers but you guys are all talk no action - nothing really happened during 8 years of Hussein.

You sound like an idiot with no base level understanding of the legal process. Crawl back in your hole, kiddo.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Dec 20 2020 08:29am
Gold: 14,569.69
Dec 20 2020 08:31am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 06:28am)
All that is correct. And if Vermont has evidence of Texas violating it's own Constitution, along with the federal Constitution, when it comes to voting practice, then by all means, I encourage the case.

Penn specifically violated their OWN state constitution. This is a concern. I don't believe anyone denies this happened. Nobody can definitively state whether it altered results or anything else, whether it was fraudulent, anything else. The evidence never saw the light of day. Standing and lack of injury.

And now we've come full circle. If you wanted the Trump voters to shut the fuck up and be done with this nonsense, you should have been CHEERING for them to get their day in court, not be dismissed without evidence presented. The fact that you continue to talk in favor of cases being dismissed on process without evidence heard indicates that you either fear the evidence, fear for the safety of the judges, or just want to point and laugh at the people who believe in the legal process.

Either way, I didn't vote for either side. I'm in the wrong state, and refuse to vote in the local elections in a place I do not intend to remain. Had I been in Arizona? That'd be different. For now, I'm literally one of the few people merely looking at the process. And let's just say, there's enough merit to enough of the cases dismissed without evidentiary hearings that if it'd been HRC bringing these cases in 2016, this shit would STILL be haunting us, and I believe we both know it.

I'm trying to state I don't think there is shit for evidence, but I also don't want every election to become a 10 year state to state litigation fiasco where nobody ever has trust in the system and when does any election ever get finalized?
we all bitch about litigation clogging our system this would be that X9000
Dec 20 2020 08:42am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 06:31)
I'm trying to state I don't think there is shit for evidence, but I also don't want every election to become a 10 year state to state litigation fiasco where nobody ever has trust in the system and when does any election ever get finalized?
we all bitch about litigation clogging our system this would be that X9000

You mean like the Mueller investigation? Seriously, we had the 2016 election questioned for 3 years. #NotMyPresident was an ongoing trender. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you're attempting to indicate that the side who just wasted the majority of the last 4 years undermining a duly elected president over allegations of interference is now above reproach when it comes to allegations of.. Fraud and interference. Doesn't that seem a tad droll, if nothing else?

Notice here that I'm not saying I believe anything was untowards. I believe that come the 6th, Biden will be confirmed. But, I do NOT dismiss allegations just for the sake of dismissing them. I want to see the evidence before even considering judgement. You've supported dismissing the allegations without being able to air the evidence at all. That's short sighted imo. But, if you either supported Biden, or voted against Trump, it's in your interest, today. Precedent has been set, however.
Dec 20 2020 08:45am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 06:42am)
You mean like the Mueller investigation? Seriously, we had the 2016 election questioned for 3 years. #NotMyPresident was an ongoing trender. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you're attempting to indicate that the side who just wasted the majority of the last 4 years undermining a duly elected president over allegations of interference is now above reproach when it comes to allegations of.. Fraud and interference. Doesn't that seem a tad droll, if nothing else?

Notice here that I'm not saying I believe anything was untowards. I believe that come the 6th, Biden will be confirmed. But, I do NOT dismiss allegations just for the sake of dismissing them. I want to see the evidence before even considering judgement. You've supported dismissing the allegations without being able to air the evidence at all. That's short sighted imo. But, if you either supported Biden, or voted against Trump, it's in your interest, today. Precedent has been set, however.

I know one thing.. both sides have swapped and are taking the oppositions point of view.. SMH
Dec 20 2020 08:52am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 06:45)
I know one thing.. both sides have swapped and are taking the oppositions point of view.. SMH

I don't see that. Trump was claiming massive fraud in 2016. Trump's just portraying even more Trump. He won and was STILL bitching. He's also not about to start a war with Russia over a private company's analysis of their own systems. He's in line with his position from day one.

I do get that Biden is backing off from the Progressive Stack, which is interesting but not entirely relevant. To see what Biden does will require Biden's inauguration, and his serving in office for more than a week without a sudden illness. Personally, I'm still thinking a President Harris is a likelihood.

Which is sad. I'd have requested my Absentee Ballot and voted for a President Gabbard in a hot second. Harris is just cringe garbage.
Dec 20 2020 08:55am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 06:52am)
I don't see that. Trump was claiming massive fraud in 2016. Trump's just portraying even more Trump. He won and was STILL bitching. He's also not about to start a war with Russia over a private company's analysis of their own systems. He's in line with his position from day one.

I do get that Biden is backing off from the Progressive Stack, which is interesting but not entirely relevant. To see what Biden does will require Biden's inauguration, and his serving in office for more than a week without a sudden illness. Personally, I'm still thinking a President Harris is a likelihood.

Which is sad. I'd have requested my Absentee Ballot and voted for a President Gabbard in a hot second. Harris is just cringe garbage.

2016 L -- Election Fraud
2016 R --- Everything is fine
2016 L--- We need election reform
2016 R -- Everything is fine
2020 R --Election Fraud
2020 L --- Everything is fine.
2020 R --- We need election reform

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Dec 20 2020 08:56am
Dec 20 2020 09:01am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 06:55)
2016 L -- Election Fraud
2020 R --Election Fraud

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438

Trump has claimed election fraud nonstop. 2016 AND today. One of us is attempting to rewrite history, and it's not me. I'm semi-curious why you're trying to do so? What is it you're attempting to convince me of exactly, and why?
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 20 2020 09:02am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 20 Dec 2020 15:55)
2016 L -- Election Fraud
2020 R --Election Fraud

I don't think we can compare two last elections.
Large part of Republicans blatantly trying to break democracy using lawyers was unique in history.

General Ocasio Cortez to build adapted structures for these people.
Dec 20 2020 09:03am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 20 2020 07:01am)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438

Trump has claimed election fraud nonstop. 2016 AND today. One of us is attempting to rewrite history, and it's not me. I'm semi-curious why you're trying to do so? What is it you're attempting to convince me of exactly, and why?

IM not talking about trump.. Im talking about the general noise from each party
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15575585595605611965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll