d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15515525535545551177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 14 2023 08:47am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 01:25pm)
https://i.gyazo.com/722607ff9e5c72827f37226b86ed19dc.png

Hopefully you can visit your heroes in Gaza one day, your head might start working better after its detached from your body xD

look at this guy! utterly classless! dont you agree!!

Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 14 2023 08:48am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 14 2023 02:47pm)
^Prox1m1ty look at this guy! utterly classless! dont you agree!!

Yes. I can agree. Both of you are classless.
Gold: 4.91
Nov 14 2023 09:21am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Nov 14 2023 10:47am)
What case is there to answer?

No rational society would accept living next to Hamas. The Israeli government have a duty to protect Israeli citizens.

Therefore Hamas' ability to attack Israel will be thoroughly dismantled.

They have lived next to them for 35 years? What are you even talking about lol

Do you have a point or are you just quoting me to cope as usual?
Nov 14 2023 09:28am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 03:21pm)
They have lived next to them for 35 years? What are you even talking about lol

Do you have a point or are you just quoting me to cope as usual?

Sure they have. A testament to patience. Yet the patience is through.

The point is obvious, only yournin extreme denial.
Nov 14 2023 09:40am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Nov 14 2023 11:28am)
Sure they have. A testament to patience. Yet the patience is through.

The point is obvious, only yournin extreme denial.

Lmao ok, seems legit. I guess you missed the part where I asked for facts and not your weird cope posting?

Really not sure what you are hoping to achieve by constantly affirming my beliefs like this. Knowing how desperate you are for a "win" means if you had literally anything to back up what you say you would spam this thread into oblivion with it.

Like...I know you disagree with everything I say already because you take all this personally and are a reactionary, emotional little man but at least but in some effort. Follow the IDF, post their propaganda ASAP before it can be debunked and take a victory lap, easy win.
Nov 14 2023 09:55am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 03:40pm)
Lmao ok, seems legit. I guess you missed the part where I asked for facts and not your weird cope posting?

Really not sure what you are hoping to achieve by constantly affirming my beliefs like this. Knowing how desperate you are for a "win" means if you had literally anything to back up what you say you would spam this thread into oblivion with it.

Like...I know you disagree with everything I say already because you take all this personally and are a reactionary, emotional little man but at least but in some effort. Follow the IDF, post their propaganda ASAP before it can be debunked and take a victory lap, easy win.

No rational society would accept living next to Hamas after their most recent atrocities. Let alone the thousands of rockets fired into Israel over years. Some less patient nations would have wiped Hamas and Gaza included off the face of the earth.

You expect Israelis to endure this existence. You are in denial.
Gold: 45,309.00
Nov 14 2023 10:00am
some news around the world ~

India: Israel, United States and Canada were among the countries that voted against the resolution that condemns Israeli settlement activities in ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’ (no surprise)
UN: Gaza City: Babies dying in hospital amid scenes of devastation (for any other people, this is appalling, for Gaza, this is Monday)
Qutar: Israel-Hamas war live: Dozens dead at al-Shifa, Gaza officials say (fake news apparently, according to some people around here)
England: Mass grave being dug at Gaza hospital, as Israel confirms hostage death (as previously reported from Al Jazeeera)
England: Israel-Hamas war live: fighting traps hundreds in Gaza’s largest hospital; UK considering options to get aid into Gaza (TLDR: procrastinating)
China: China calls for establishing nuclear-weapon-free zone in Middle East (Ye, I cant see Israel saying yes to this)
Russia: IDF urges residents of three more Gaza City neighborhoods to evacuate to south
Australia: Incubators turned off in Gaza hospital and "an Israeli minister has caused renewed outrage by referring to the operations in Gaza as a “Nakba” – a term which refers to the expulsion of Palestinian Arabs from what is now Israel in the late 1940s."
USA: From 1947 until the end of the first Arab-Israeli War, more than 600,000 Palestinians were displaced from their homes, driven out by Jewish military forces or by fears of what would happen if they remained. More than 400 Arab villages vanished, according to Britannica, and many people ended up in refugee camps. In 2022, the U.N. General Assembly approved a resolution to officially commemorate the 75th anniversary of the “Nakba” – or “catastrophe” in Arabic – on May 15, 2023.
USA: Thousands More Flee Northern Gaza as Israeli Troops Battle Palestinian Militants
Nov 14 2023 10:09am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Nov 14 2023 11:55am)
No rational society would accept living next to Hamas after their most recent atrocities. Let alone the thousands of rockets fired into Israel over years. Some less patient nations would have wiped Hamas and Gaza included off the face of the earth.

You expect Israelis to endure this existence. You are in denial.

Which atrocities specifically? Ones you can prove, not your lit people on fire nonsense :rofl:

Is it a rational decision to trash your international reputation even further when you are completely dependent upon the international community to support your continued existence? Do you know what happens to western colonies like Israel when their crimes against humanity start to outweigh whatever strategic benefit they bring? Ever heard of Rhodesia? Apartheid South Africa?

How many rockets have hamas fired into israel over the years? Shall we discuss each event and see how the Israeli response compares? Or what Israeli action caused it? Or is it more convenient to just say thousands and not actually delve into the history?

Palestinian existence is much worse and has been much worse than Israeli existence, you expect them to endure it or blame hamas instead of the occupying military power killing them off constantly and destroying their homes and livelihoods.
Gold: 83.00
Nov 14 2023 10:18am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 06:09pm)
Which atrocities specifically? Ones you can prove, not your lit people on fire nonsense :rofl:

Is it a rational decision to trash your international reputation even further when you are completely dependent upon the international community to support your continued existence? Do you know what happens to western colonies like Israel when their crimes against humanity start to outweigh whatever strategic benefit they bring? Ever heard of Rhodesia? Apartheid South Africa?

How many rockets have hamas fired into israel over the years? Shall we discuss each event and see how the Israeli response compares? Or what Israeli action caused it? Or is it more convenient to just say thousands and not actually delve into the history?

Palestinian existence is much worse and has been much worse than Israeli existence, you expect them to endure it or blame hamas instead of the occupying military power killing them off constantly and destroying their homes and livelihoods.

You can adopt as many Palestinians as you like :)
Nov 14 2023 10:21am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 12:18pm)
You can adopt as many Palestinians as you like :)

You can immigrate to a safe western country :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15515525535545551177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll