d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15495505515525531177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 83.00
Nov 14 2023 05:02am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 14 2023 12:49pm)
OK let me make sure i get this right:

Why would I bother dissecting anything you say when you have already formed your opinion and have been brainwashed by your state media. If you want to express support for baby killers go ahead, whether it's through supporting the mass genocide of a people or engaging in other forms of demonstration like looting stores.

do you not understand how offensive saying something like that to someone is ? treat others how you wish to be treated. If you want to project and assume what people think, go ahead, just dont be surprised when you throw a boomerang and it comes back. I personally remain open minded and can say that Hamas should be condemned, and Israeli gov should be condemned for bombing a city. this should not be a difficult statement to agree with and yet here we are. This is a debate, its not a name calling centre, argue the point, not the person.

If said people distanced themselves from perpetrators of decapitations, it wouldn't happen. Entertaining idiotic loonie bullshit propaganda viewpoints and framing them as half-truths is far more offensive to people who are involved in the conflict be it Israel or Ukraine, but you don't seem to care so cut the preaching pastor.
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 14 2023 05:07am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 11:02am)
If said people distanced themselves from perpetrators of decapitations, it wouldn't happen. Entertaining idiotic loonie bullshit propaganda viewpoints and framing them as half-truths is far more offensive to people who are involved in the conflict be it Israel or Ukraine, but you don't seem to care so cut the preaching pastor.

I literally refuted your argument and all you are doing is deflecting. You give out about Qatar but then say very little about Benjamin Netanyahu and his policies that have and continue to wreck Israels long term future.

Just to be clear: you refute that there are any mass graves in Gaza, Yes or No.

If you ask me any question, I will give you an honest answer, and feel free to ask me 100 questions if you will answer my one question afterwards.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 14 2023 05:13am
Nov 14 2023 05:08am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 01:01pm)
You mean this deal where Qatar sends fuel through Egypt to Hamas to help cover their government salaries?https://apnews.com/article/business-africa-israel-egypt-qatar-167abbe0cf82ab374e3fc1c0c84ca1fa

What part of it is a scheme, and why does Israel or Egypt allow it? Egyptian government is friendly to Israel is it not?

Part where lots of it goes into Hamas stockpiles and lots of said fuel only exists on paper, Egypt has cold peace with Israel, but covertly enables other states funding of Hamas by turning blind eye on what goes on at its border with Gaza.
Gold: 4.91
Nov 14 2023 05:15am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 07:08am)
Part where lots of it goes into Hamas stockpiles and lots of said fuel only exists on paper, Egypt has cold peace with Israel, but covertly enables other states funding of Hamas by turning blind eye on what goes on at its border with Gaza.

The fuel is specifically for hamas though, if they stockpile it, it is at a cost to themselves because the money from it is supposed to pay their salaries, that isn't really a scheme....

What do you mean the fuel only exists on paper?

Egypt gets like a billion dollars a year in military assistance from the US, contingent on them playing nice with Israel, if there was significant intelligence this was happening why would they not pressure them to stop?

If Israel has a problem with this why don't they simply allow more money from Qatar to be transferred directly instead of allowing fuel shipments (real or imaginary)
Nov 14 2023 05:24am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 01:15pm)
The fuel is specifically for hamas though, if they stockpile it, it is at a cost to themselves because the money from it is supposed to pay their salaries, that isn't really a scheme....

What do you mean the fuel only exists on paper?

Egypt gets like a billion dollars a year in military assistance from the US, contingent on them playing nice with Israel, if there was significant intelligence this was happening why would they not pressure them to stop?

If Israel has a problem with this why don't they simply allow more money from Qatar to be transferred directly instead of allowing fuel shipments (real or imaginary)

https://besacenter.org/egypt-is-not-going-to-stop-the-smuggling-into-gaza/
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 14 2023 06:15am
Quote (Many_Names @ 14 Nov 2023 08:21)
IDF provides fuel and incubators to hospitals in Gaza
https://i.imgur.com/GeCWPPk.jpg

I am suspecting it's some kind of propaganda, like giving a ridiculous number of these incubators , slowing the delivery delays, or whatever sicko communication, but most if not all the babies will die in the end.

Seems there's even a word for this: " hasbara "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

... The "good intentions" of this israeli far right governement.

-----

Beautiful horror:

Ayelet Shaked

“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists . . . are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”
"They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

Minister of Justice wtf

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Nov 14 2023 06:20am
Nov 14 2023 06:19am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 07:24am)

There are no facts in this, just an opinion article. The authors don't add much credibility to it either since they both for work a conservative Israeli think tank and one of them was actually in Israeli intelligence for about 25 years. It is also from 2009? Nothing about Qatar either.

You also ignored my questions and keep moving the goalposts, there is nothing in there about a fuel scam, it is about smuggling weapons into gaza which the authors even admit Egypt can't actually stop because it isn't the government allowing it.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 14 2023 06:30am
Gold: 580.00
Nov 14 2023 06:44am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 14 Nov 2023 14:15)
I am suspecting it's some kind of propaganda, like giving a ridiculous number of these incubators , slowing the delivery delays, or whatever sicko communication, but most if not all the babies will die in the end.

Seems there's even a word for this: " hasbara "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

... The "good intentions" of this israeli far right governement.

-----

Beautiful horror:

https://infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ayelet-shaked-485x415.jpg

Ayelet Shaked

“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists . . . are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”
"They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

Minister of Justice wtf

Propoganda is using pictures of babies to get fuel when you have1 million liters of fuel you dont want to share

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 14 2023 06:52am
Nov 14 2023 06:47am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 02:19pm)
There are no facts in this, just an opinion article. The authors don't add much credibility to it either since they both for work a conservative Israeli think tank and one of them was actually in Israeli intelligence for about 25 years. It is also from 2009? Nothing about Qatar either.

You also ignored my questions and keep moving the goalposts, there is nothing in there about a fuel scam, it is about smuggling weapons into gaza which the authors even admit Egypt can't actually stop because it isn't the government allowing it.

Sure ^^ Million liters of fuel that was supposed to go to Palestinians, now sitting in underground tunnels built by Hamas to attack Israel. Qatar of course has no way of doing anything about it ^^
Not a scheme or anything
Nov 14 2023 06:58am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 08:47am)
Sure ^^ Million liters of fuel that was supposed to go to Palestinians, now sitting in underground tunnels built by Hamas to attack Israel. Qatar of course has no way of doing anything about it ^^
Not a scheme or anything

Still ignoring questions, still moving goalposts. You have made multiple claims which turned out to not be true, why should anything you say be taken seriously until you acknowledge that?

When called out on it you ignore it and continue making claims with no proof.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15495505515525531177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll