d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1545556575872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2019 04:54pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 8 Jul 2019 19:17)
How did a topic about a right winger just slightly getting what he deserved go for so many pages?

Too many people here think that violent and murderous far right orgs are the victims and Andy Ngo is an innocent little flower.
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Jul 8 2019 04:56pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 8 2019 05:03pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jul 8 2019 01:45pm)
They don't respond to hypocrisy. It doesn't matter what you say. The only thing you're doing is furthering the narrative that crimes against gays and minorities are more offensive than crimes against white males. Playing into their dialogue gives their core premise more exposer and strengthens the idea in the national conversation.

No one gets upset over a white straight getting clocked with a bike lock, but stop the presses a sissy got cold drinks thrown at him.

Sup bro

Agreed, very unchristian double standard
Jul 8 2019 05:28pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 7 2019 07:29pm)
Fun twitter thread that demonstrates what happens when police do get involved in these things -
https://twitter.com/ChuckModi1/status/1147635405061349378

Antifa offer protection for BLM protestors. White supremacist attacks the group. Police arrest antifa and let white supremacist 'go on about his business'.

Left-wing activism is consistently policed and right-wing protests are protected. The police are always on the side of the fash.

Looks like bullshit. The crowd was reacting to something before the punch - likely the dumbass assaulting the guy before he got a fist to the face.
Jul 8 2019 05:37pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 06:54pm)
Too many people here think that violent and murderous far right orgs are the victims and Andy Ngo is an innocent little flower.

That guy killed a person?
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 8 2019 05:46pm
Quote (QcSoHot @ Jul 8 2019 04:37pm)
That guy killed a person?

unsubstantiated claims of involvement with a nazi attack and verbal abuse of a woman

Neither appear to be accurate

Extreme exaggeration to excuse assault of this dude and to deflect to other group's behavior much of which is hearsay

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 8 2019 05:46pm
Jul 8 2019 05:53pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 8 2019 07:46pm)
unsubstantiated claims of involvement with a nazi attack and verbal abuse of a woman

Extreme exaggeration to excuse assault of this dude and to deflect to other group's behavior much of which is hearsay

I equate this to the blood moor
Pre-reform as in before you could report people for chat
With such power I still only felt a few responsibilities: to myself to maintain my kdr, to the peasants to provide a worthy idol for, and again for myself to never break, even against 6v1.5 battles, harsh words, vulgar and mean reactions to my kdr ratios such as 300-0 and 1000-11
If you didn't like your Save and Exit, get good. Don't shoot me on the street
Jul 8 2019 06:04pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 00:46)

So you straight up accuse me of lying when you have no evidence that I am. Now that is dishonest.

I gave you solid fucking facts that are more than enough to show that Andy Ngo is a threat to antifa members' safety. You chose to fixate on the things that I cannot prove to be true and ignore the large body of evidence presented that is substantiated.

Andy doxxes people - especially antifa or people he decides are in league with antifa... like other journalists from actual well-respected publications that aren't just fronts for racist pseudoscience. Antifa members who get doxxed have their lives put in danger. These are confirmable and supportable facts and regardless of whether he showed up to cider riot arm-in-arm with Patriot Prayer or verbally abused that woman these facts are enough to provide a reason for what happened. A reason that doesn't fit the narrative of 'antifa attacking innocent journo because they disagree with his views'.

If you can at least admit that then that would be fucking great.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 8 2019 06:09pm
Quote (TransTankie @ 8 Jul 2019 19:04)
So you straight up accuse me of lying when you have no evidence that I am. Now that is dishonest.

I gave you solid fucking facts that are more than enough to show that Andy Ngo is a threat to antifa members' safety. You chose to fixate on the things that I cannot prove to be true and ignore the large body of evidence presented that is substantiated.

Andy doxxes people - especially antifa or people he decides are in league with antifa... like other journalists from actual well-respected publications that aren't just fronts for racist pseudoscience. Antifa members who get doxxed have their lives put in danger. These are confirmable and supportable facts and regardless of whether he showed up to cider riot arm-in-arm with Patriot Prayer or verbally abused that woman these facts are enough to provide a reason for what happened. A reason that doesn't fit the narrative of 'antifa attacking innocent journo because they disagree with his views'.

blame the minority for “doxxing” violent privileged lefty people in masks while you doxx people on some loser discord.

speaking of your lies lmfao

Quote (TransTankie @ 4 Jul 2019 18:12)
He literally helped patriot prayer make their propaganda.

I never said nazis.That's your word. I said fascists. He defends the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer and attacks left wing activists.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81402423&f=119&p=547514365
Quote (TransTankie @ 4 Jul 2019 16:30)
Andy Ngo was a key participant in a filmed Nazi attack on a Portland bar on 5/1/19.

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 8 2019 06:18pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 05:04pm)

You actually have done here what tim pool does a lot which is make claims and when asked to provide evidence you don't actually do that

a tremendous amount of hearsay and mountain out of molehill exaggerations and your "evidence" is never really evidence of anything other than your misrepresentations

you have not been fair or accurate in your labeling of Ngo from the start. You have excused clear mob assault by antifa on this unarmed person with things you have not proven and things that appeared to never happen or he was not apart of

you have a clear political agenda which you push and I do not on these topics
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1545556575872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll