d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1545556575863Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.76
Oct 21 2015 04:20pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 21 Oct 2015 09:11)
...I confront evil aggressively .

Am I now officially Evil? :mellow: hmmmm that makes me feel :santa: jolly When WidomakerMarkIV declares one evil....well one must be doing something right!
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2015 09:07pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 21 2015 10:45pm)
In Rebuttal,

In your own words answer me this and you'll find my answer;

Which is better, the man who lies to himself and others when he pretends to have faith yet he can find none in his heart? Or the man who is honest in his lack of faith, can address it without trying to fool anyone least of all himself?

I have been saved by Christ, I gave myself up and over to him and accepted him as my savior. I repented my sins before God and allowed Christ to lead my path for years. I'd trade anything for that comfort, to give up control and let someone else take the lead again. But it doesn't work anymore. True faith, a real relationship with Christ isn't something you can talk yourself into, there isn't a lesson plan for it. You either have the capability to give yourself up or you don't. I can't or won't do it again, having been there and come out on the other side I know the futility in it. Call me a vile fool it doesn't matter to me. I'd say that you're a fool for believing, but whatever get's you through the night brother.

You want the true answer to that question? What matters is that there is no faith in that person's heart, there is no 'lesser of two evils' in this particular case. If you are separated from God, there is no measuring stick to measure how far away you are from God. That does not matter. The thing that does matter is the fact that you are separated from God in the first place.

The outward actions do not change a thing. The thing that is better is to have faith. You can nurture that faith and test that faith and push it to its very limits in order to increase the faith. Yet no faith at all - there is no good in that whatsoever.

The book of 1 Timothy 4:1 states that: "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. "

Obviously something happened that caused you to fall away. Was it a single solitary moment or was it a lot of little things adding up in the Church or was it your personal life where it didn't lead to success, fame and glory? Jesus makes it perfectly clear that if you are going to follow Jesus you need to be prepared to lose your life. Losing your life doesn't mean physically losing your life, it means to give up the comfort, suffer persecution from others, being called that you are being brainwashed and that we Christians are intellectually and mentally handicapped. On the surface that does not seem like a very successful way to 'bring people into the faith' but over a period of over 2000 years, there are so many Christians that accept and follow Jesus despite those times. Sometimes we even rejoice in our sufferings as it will produce endurance, endurance produces character and character produces hope.

Do not expect a luxurious car and a mansion if you come to faith, expect the exact opposite. It is through the suffering we remember why we suffer. You didn't first hate me, you first hated Jesus. It is because of the badmouthing directed towards me in here that I keep coming back for more and more. That tells me that I am a part of the Kingdom of God. If I am a part of the Kingdom of God then when I die, I'm going to Heaven. It is that, that gets me through the night. When I lay my head down at night, I'm assured that Jesus has saved me and rescued me. What else truly matters?

Gold: 1,532.01
Oct 22 2015 12:25am
Quote (CPK001 @ Oct 22 2015 04:07am)
You want the true answer to that question? What matters is that there is no faith in that person's heart, there is no 'lesser of two evils' in this particular case. If you are separated from God, there is no measuring stick to measure how far away you are from God. That does not matter. The thing that does matter is the fact that you are separated from God in the first place.

The outward actions do not change a thing. The thing that is better is to have faith. You can nurture that faith and test that faith and push it to its very limits in order to increase the faith. Yet no faith at all - there is no good in that whatsoever.

The book of 1 Timothy 4:1 states that: "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some willabandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. "

Obviously something happened that caused you to fall away. Was it a single solitary moment or was it a lot of little things adding up in the Church or was it your personal life where it didn't lead to success, fame and glory? Jesus makes it perfectly clear that if you are going to follow Jesus you need to be prepared to lose your life. Losing your life doesn't mean physically losing your life, it means to give up the comfort, suffer persecution from others, being called that you are being brainwashed and that we Christians are intellectually and mentally handicapped. On the surface that does not seem like a very successful way to 'bring people into the faith' but over a period of over 2000 years, there are so many Christians that accept and follow Jesus despite those times. Sometimes we even rejoice in our sufferings as it will produce endurance, endurance produces character and character produces hope.

Do not expect a luxurious car and a mansion if you come to faith, expect the exact opposite. It is through the suffering we remember why we suffer. You didn't first hate me, you first hated Jesus. It is because of the badmouthing directed towards me in here that I keep coming back for more and more. That tells me that I am a part of the Kingdom of God. If I am a part of the Kingdom of God then when I die, I'm going to Heaven. It is that, that gets me through the night. When I lay my head down at night, I'm assured that Jesus has saved me and rescued me. What else truly matters?

It's scary how delusional you are.
Oct 22 2015 01:45am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 22 Oct 2015 06:25)

It's quite a nice kind of delusional though...

Quote (CPK001 @ 22 Oct 2015 03:07)
When I lay my head down at night, I'm assured that Jesus has saved me and rescued me. What else truly matters?

I'd give quite a lot for that kind of peace.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 22 2015 02:17am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ 22 Oct 2015 01:20)
Am I now officially Evil? :mellow: hmmmm that makes me feel :santa: jolly When WidomakerMarkIV declares one evil....well one must be doing something right!

yes you are evil. you come to this 'gamers forum' where you bullshit young kids into your ... bullshit. you are even a pedophile

This post was edited by the_rest on Oct 22 2015 02:19am
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 22 2015 03:16am
Quote (
@ 22 Oct 2015 04:07)

The book of 1 Timothy 4:1 states that: "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some willabandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. "

sure you got rescued and you are safe now... the denial is strong

Gold: 0.76
Oct 22 2015 04:11am
Quote (the_rest @ 22 Oct 2015 03:17)
yes you are evil. you come to this 'gamers forum' where you bullshit young kids into your ... bullshit. you are even a pedophile

come kiddies let me diddle a widdle as we wallow in the waste of Bovine herdsires....I could be evil, but then I'd have to believe in evil as well wouldn't I?
Oct 22 2015 06:49am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Oct 22 2015 04:25pm)

I agree that I'm a very scary person. My new signature also spoils the big twist in the story, just like when Homer walks out of the Movies and spoils the ending to Star Wars with Darth Vader being Luke Skywalker's father.

Quote (Scaly @ Oct 22 2015 05:45pm)
It's quite a nice kind of delusional though...

I'd give quite a lot for that kind of peace.

That is the thing, you don't need to give anything. The LORD God Almighty gave it all for you, he will bring about free forgiveness and save you just like that.

If you look at the beginning with the Israelite's, they were enslaved by the Egyptians. What happened first is God rescued the Israelite's from slavery, THEN the 10 commandments came after that. Doing the 10 Commandments wouldn't save the Israelite's because they were already saved.

The cycle still continues to this day. You do not have to attain some kind of 'worthiness' or stature to be saved. God will freely give you salvation, just like that. You brought nothing to the table, God did it all for you.

Since it is in the bag that we are already saved, the things that we do now is not for our own benefit because it has already been given to us. Why do you think we Christians do what we do and tell you about this freely given offer?

Gold: 285.00
Oct 22 2015 06:51am
Quote (CPK001 @ Oct 22 2015 07:49am)
I agree that I'm a very scary person. My new signature also spoils the big twist in the story, just like when Homer walks out of the Movies and spoils the ending to Star Wars with Darth Vader being Luke Skywalker's father.

That is the thing, you don't need to give anything. The LORD God Almighty gave it all for you, he will bring about free forgiveness and save you just like that.

If you look at the beginning with the Israelite's, they were enslaved by the Egyptians. What happened first is God rescued the Israelite's from slavery, THEN the 10 commandments came after that. Doing the 10 Commandments wouldn't save the Israelite's because they were already saved.

The cycle still continues to this day. You do not have to attain some kind of 'worthiness' or stature to be saved. God will freely give you salvation, just like that. You brought nothing to the table, God did it all for you.

Since it is in the bag that we are already saved, the things that we do now is not for our own benefit because it has already been given to us. Why do you think we Christians do what we do and tell you about this freely given offer?

I'm my father too.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 22 2015 07:33am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ 22 Oct 2015 13:11)
come kiddies let me diddle a widdle as we wallow in the waste of Bovine herdsires....I could be evil, but then I'd have to believe in evil as well wouldn't I?

typical satanist words
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1545556575863Next
Closed New Topic New Poll