d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15485495505515521177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 83.00
Nov 14 2023 03:55am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 14 2023 11:52am)
ohhh, so the mass graves article in Al Jazeera is a made up story because its not on the BBC. gotcha.

Qatar, the same state that financially supports Hamas, owns and funds Al Jazeera. No conflict of interests whatsoever, ahahaha
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 14 2023 03:59am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 05:55am)
Qatar, the same state that financially supports Hamas, owns and funds Al Jazeera. No conflict of interests whatsoever, ahahaha

Qatari payments are sent to Israel and Israel brings the physical cash to individuals who have to sign for it, do you think Israel is giving it to hamas or does hamas go around collecting the roughly $100 payments after it gets dropped off?

Qatar is also CENTCOM HQ, unlikely they do anything the US doesn't approve of beforehand.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 14 2023 04:00am
Gold: 45,309.00
Nov 14 2023 04:00am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 09:55am)

I like the way you attempted to undermine the source and not the story. A textbook example of someone trying to discredit the source rather then the story.

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 09:59am)
Qatari payments are sent to Israel and Israel brings the physical cash to individuals who have to sign for it, do you think Israel is giving it to hamas or does hamas go around collecting the roughly $100 payments after it gets dropped off?

Qatar is also CENTCOM HQ, unlikely they do anything the US doesn't approve of beforehand.

bless.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 14 2023 04:02am
Nov 14 2023 04:07am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 14 2023 12:00pm)
I like the way you attempted to undermine the source and not the story. A textbook example of someone trying to discredit the source rather then the story.

Why would I bother dissecting articles from a state actor? It's evident you've already formed your opinion. If you want to express support for Hamas and Palestine, go ahead—whether it's through protesting in the city center or engaging in other forms of demonstration like looting stores.

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 11:59am)

Now it's just a mere $100. Things changed quickly; in another discussion, I had the impression that Netanyahu was supporting Hamas with billions in Qatari funds. You know what they say about two stools, right?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 14 2023 04:10am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 12:07pm)
Why would I bother dissecting articles from a state actor? It's evident you've already formed your opinion. If you want to express support for Hamas and Palestine, go ahead—whether it's through protesting in the city center or engaging in other forms of demonstration like looting stores.

Now it's just a mere $100. Things changed quickly; in another discussion, I had the impression that Netanyahu was supporting Hamas with billions in Qatari funds. You know what they say about two stools, right?

Maybe Netanyahu supports Hamas with his own money ?
Gold: 13.37
Nov 14 2023 04:15am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 14 Nov 2023 13:10)
Maybe Netanyahu supports Hamas with his own money ?

Nazi Gold -> Dollars -> Qatari funds -> Hamas -> CPC -> Russia -> Nazi Gold
Nov 14 2023 04:17am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 06:07am)

My mistake, they canceled that plan and switched to a new system where the UN sends the money directly to individual bank accounts with Israel overseeing the process.
https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/08/israel-qatar-reach-deal-resumed-cash-payments-gaza

This is my first discussion with you so I don't know what you are talking about, the Israeli government did support hamas in order to disrupt the palestinian political process, quite a few articles on it if you care enough to look it up. Main point is the money from Qatar is all filtered through Israel so if it ends up in the hands of Hamas the blame is on Israel, not Qatar.

Israel announced Thursday that it had reached an agreement with Qatar and the United Nations to allow the regular transfer of cash payments to families in the impoverished Gaza Strip. Under the deal, about 100,000 Palestinian families in Gaza will receive monthly stipends of $100.

^ That is where I got the $100 number, maybe you know better how the money is distributed though? Any source?

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 14 2023 04:19am
Nov 14 2023 04:39am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 14 2023 12:17pm)
My mistake, they canceled that plan and switched to a new system where the UN sends the money directly to individual bank accounts with Israel overseeing the process.
https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/08/israel-qatar-reach-deal-resumed-cash-payments-gaza

This is my first discussion with you so I don't know what you are talking about, the Israeli government did support hamas in order to disrupt the palestinian political process, quite a few articles on it if you care enough to look it up. Main point is the money from Qatar is all filtered through Israel so if it ends up in the hands of Hamas the blame is on Israel, not Qatar.

^ That is where I got the $100 number, maybe you know better how the money is distributed though? Any source?

Thats all good and sound on paper but thats just a tip of the iceberg, plenty of schemes where for example Qatar purchases fuel that Hamas then resell to Egypt. Israel has turned a blind eye for too long to hold make shift peace, events that transpired in october are the result of this.
Gold: 45,309.00
Nov 14 2023 04:49am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 10:07am)

OK let me make sure i get this right:

Why would I bother dissecting anything you say when you have already formed your opinion and have been brainwashed by your state media. If you want to express support for baby killers go ahead, whether it's through supporting the mass genocide of a people or engaging in other forms of demonstration like looting stores.

do you not understand how offensive saying something like that to someone is ? treat others how you wish to be treated. If you want to project and assume what people think, go ahead, just dont be surprised when you throw a boomerang and it comes back. I personally remain open minded and can say that Hamas should be condemned, and Israeli gov should be condemned for bombing a city. this should not be a difficult statement to agree with and yet here we are. This is a debate, its not a name calling centre, argue the point, not the person.

I outline that non english speaking media is a source of information, you refute saying non english sources are just propaganda. i counter with:

https://time.com/6329616/israel-hamas-war-gaza-mass-graves-deaths/
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20231016-mass-graves-ice-cream-truck-mortuary-as-bodies-pile-up-in-gaza
https://www.ft.com/content/a3fded7d-7b91-4733-9e28-e3eb84026554

oh wow, imagine that, western sources are aligned with non western sources, there are mass graves.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 14 2023 05:03am
Nov 14 2023 05:01am
Quote (MichaelSwors @ Nov 14 2023 06:39am)
Thats all good and sound on paper but thats just a tip of the iceberg, plenty of schemes where for example Qatar purchases fuel that Hamas then resell to Egypt. Israel has turned a blind eye for too long to hold make shift peace, events that transpired in october are the result of this.

You mean this deal where Qatar sends fuel through Egypt to Hamas to help cover their government salaries?https://apnews.com/article/business-africa-israel-egypt-qatar-167abbe0cf82ab374e3fc1c0c84ca1fa

What part of it is a scheme, and why does Israel or Egypt allow it? Egyptian government is friendly to Israel is it not?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15485495505515521177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll