d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1547548549550551983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,720.48
Jul 22 2020 06:48pm

Irony is dead. A new campaign ad showing a 2014 picture of Ukrainian Pro-Democracy protestors attacking riot police, who are defending the Russian puppet leader who eventually fled to Moscow before being charged with high treason in exile.

One of the extralegal means Yanukovych employed was a specialized federal internal police force, the Berkut, which answered directly to him and was used to attack his political opponents and tamper with elections. Another of the extralegal means he used was jailing the former Prime Minister Yulia V. Tymoshenko after "beating" her in the 2010 election. He actually “locked her up.”

And let's not forget about his buddy Paul Manafort.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 22 2020 07:27pm
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ Jul 22 2020 07:48pm)
https://i.imgur.com/RJzLOax.jpg

Irony is dead. A new campaign ad showing a 2014 picture of Ukrainian Pro-Democracy protestors attacking riot police, who are defending the Russian puppet leader who eventually fled to Moscow before being charged with high treason in exile.

One of the extralegal means Yanukovych employed was a specialized federal internal police force, the Berkut, which answered directly to him and was used to attack his political opponents and tamper with elections. Another of the extralegal means he used was jailing the former Prime Minister Yulia V. Tymoshenko after "beating" her in the 2010 election. He actually “locked her up.”

And let's not forget about his buddy Paul Manafort.

Except for the bit where that western backed revolution overthrow the democratically elected president and tried to persecute a minority population who then willfully voted to secede and join Moscow.
Its like a second layer of irony reflecting back here. The whole "extralegal" means of NATO expansion by overthrowing a legitimate government with riotous mobs and instituting your own puppet regime
After which all those Ukrainian oligarchs either fled to Russia or bent the knee and started exfiltrating the Ukrainian wealth towards western masters instead of Russian ones, their choice of two tyrants.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 22 2020 08:16pm
Quote (thundercock @ 22 Jul 2020 15:15)
I'm more concerned about the woman in that case. She SERIOUSLY lacks proper firearms training. I'm surprised she didn't' shoot someone.

Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Jul 2020 15:57)
yup, this. finger constantly on the trigger, doesnt seem concerned where the barrel is pointed, walking towards threats, etc. also clearly has no idea how to aim properly and doesnt seem to know what recoil is because any time she pulled the trigger it would have bounced off her forehead. husband seems untrained as well, he had the gun in hip fire position covering the trigger.

Quote (EndlessSky @ 22 Jul 2020 13:32)
Such a hippocrite. Look at what you did to the McCloskeys.

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/news/local/gardner-staffer-ordered-crime-lab-to-reassemble-patricia-mccloskeys-gun/63-be112149-d06c-4f54-a225-6545e74b5c2d?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

plot thickens: pistol the woman was waving was inoperable, done so on purpose by the couple. The assistant circuit attorney ordered the forensics lab to reassemble the gun and then deemed it “readily capable of lethal force”

ST. LOUIS — The gun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable when it arrived at the St. Louis police crime lab, but a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered crime lab experts to disassemble and reassemble it and wrote that it was “readily capable of lethal use” in charging documents filed Monday, 5 On Your Side has learned.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side

Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 22 2020 08:47pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 22 2020 09:16pm)
^goomshill

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/news/local/gardner-staffer-ordered-crime-lab-to-reassemble-patricia-mccloskeys-gun/63-be112149-d06c-4f54-a225-6545e74b5c2d?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

plot thickens: pistol the woman was waving was inoperable, done so on purpose by the couple. The assistant circuit attorney ordered the forensics lab to reassemble the gun and then deemed it “readily capable of lethal force”

https://media.ksdk.com/assets/KSDK/images/57ba192f-2954-481b-a07e-b5ed0ae41c78/57ba192f-2954-481b-a07e-b5ed0ae41c78_1920x1080.jpg

hahaha that's one hell of a plot twist
I mean he's still got the rifle, and if anything it opens up another can of worms about waving around a gun that's supposed to be evidence in a case
but it adds to the sheer hilarity of it

it does definitely make it absolute bullshit to pursue charges if 1) it was inoperable and 2) they intentionally disabled it
whats next, "If the accused had assembled these sheetmetal panels into a rudimentary receiver and barrel using basic metalworking skills, they could have manufactured an operable firearm~"

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 22 2020 08:49pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 22 2020 08:51pm
To be honest, having assembled the gun the wrong way is exactly what I expected from Ms McCloskey, given the amateur way she held this gun in the photos. You could immediately tell that she has no fucking clue about guns.
Gold: 500.00
Jul 22 2020 10:54pm

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/seattle-city-council-president-addresses-protests-targeting-council-members-houses/

Some people have protested outside the homes of council members Alex Pedersen and Debora Juarez recently. Pedersen and Juarez have said they support making cuts to the Police Department’s budget but have not, unlike their colleagues, committed to a goal of defunding the department by 50%.

Protesters have made noise at night outside Pedersen’s Ravenna home and written messages on his door (such as “Don’t be racist trash”) — in pen and on post-it notes, according to the PAC. They have left literature about defunding the police on Juarez’s Lake City doorstep and marched past, the PAC said.

Juarez didn’t immediately comment Tuesday. Pedersen sees “common ground … to dramatically reimagine policing” and respects protests but objected to “harassment and vandalism” at his home that included profanities written on his door and on windows, he said.

Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 22 2020 11:04pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 22 2020 07:47pm)
hahaha that's one hell of a plot twist
I mean he's still got the rifle, and if anything it opens up another can of worms about waving around a gun that's supposed to be evidence in a case
but it adds to the sheer hilarity of it

it does definitely make it absolute bullshit to pursue charges if 1) it was inoperable and 2) they intentionally disabled it
whats next, "If the accused had assembled these sheetmetal panels into a rudimentary receiver and barrel using basic metalworking skills, they could have manufactured an operable firearm~"

That's not true at all. I can't speak to the law in Missouri but you're not allowed to brandish look-a-likes in my state in a threatening manner. It's no different than planting "fake dynamite" or robbing a bank with a "fake gun."
Gold: 5.77
Jul 22 2020 11:25pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 22 2020 07:51pm)
To be honest, having assembled the gun the wrong way is exactly what I expected from Ms McCloskey, given the amateur way she held this gun in the photos. You could immediately tell that she has no fucking clue about guns.

Neither does he. Look at how he's holding it. I fucking rolled laughing.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 23 2020 06:02am
Trump 2020
Definition of fascism
1) often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Gold: 57.00
Jul 23 2020 07:16am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 22 Jul 2020 22:51)

it was intentional, the gun was used as a prop used to present in a lawsuit per the article

anyways, while i agree the ridiculous manner in which she wielded said gun, main takeaway is the blatant falsification of evidence by the st louis criminal justice system to create the basis for a charge. this is like replacing a bag of flour and planting a bag of cocaine lmao.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1547548549550551983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll