d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1541542543544545983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 21 2020 08:02am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 21 2020 06:36am)
What lie was told? What disingenuous questions were asked?

endless is just upset because his pappa looked like an idiot
Gold: 0.00
Jul 21 2020 08:36am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 20 2020 10:45pm)
Chris Wallace is a shameful cowardly lying faggot

Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 21 2020 10:19am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 21 2020 09:36am)
What lie was told? What disingenuous questions were asked?

Just relistened to the whole thing

Worthless youtube/google scrubbed the search results - it took me five minutes to find the real video without a soyboy trying to overlay a commentary

>Chris Wallace lied about the covid-19 mortality rate and didnt take into consideration factors like travel and reporting accuracy. Chris wallace even had to fact check himself in future interviews
>Chris Wallace lied Joe Biden did endorse defunding the police on multiple occasions
>Chris Wallace purposely avoided showing daily death rates on purpose because it contradicted the narrative he was trying to paint
>Chris Wallace made a twofold lie, both assuming that Fauci was consistently correct and accusing Trump of lying about Fauci, neither of which is right
>Chris Wallace lied again within the same minute: first saying that Fauci made no mistakes, then literally making the comment “I guess everyone makes mistakes” to cover his own ass

Im only a quarter of the way through the interview btw

The gullible people here need to read 1984, Brave New World, and Fahrenheit 451. The information manipulation was obvious to someone like me
Jul 21 2020 10:59am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jul 21 2020 10:02am)
endless is just upset because his pappa looked like an idiot

Inb4 you dodge my response
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 21 2020 11:59am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 21 2020 12:19pm)
Just relistened to the whole thing

Worthless youtube/google scrubbed the search results - it took me five minutes to find the real video without a soyboy trying to overlay a commentary

>Chris Wallace lied about the covid-19 mortality rate and didnt take into consideration factors like travel and reporting accuracy. Chris wallace even had to fact check himself in future interviews
>Chris Wallace lied Joe Biden did endorse defunding the police on multiple occasions
>Chris Wallace purposely avoided showing daily death rates on purpose because it contradicted the narrative he was trying to paint
>Chris Wallace made a twofold lie, both assuming that Fauci was consistently correct and accusing Trump of lying about Fauci, neither of which is right
>Chris Wallace lied again within the same minute: first saying that Fauci made no mistakes, then literally making the comment “I guess everyone makes mistakes” to cover his own ass

Im only a quarter of the way through the interview btw

The gullible people here need to read 1984, Brave New World, and Fahrenheit 451. The information manipulation was obvious to someone like me

Jul 21 2020 12:50pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 21 2020 01:59pm)

imagine a boot.. stamping on a human face.. FOREVER
Gold: 5.77
Jul 21 2020 01:11pm
Oh, I love George Orwell. He was a communist who fought alongside the Marxists in the Spanish Revolution. The Franco regime and rise of fascism inspired 1984.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 21 2020 01:35pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 21 2020 01:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 21 2020 03:35pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsaO3v4SvwA

Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 21 2020 02:23pm
Quote (thundercock @ 21 Jul 2020 21:35)

Lincoln Project once again *yawn*

Here's a nice interview of the WaPo with John Weaver, founder of the Lincoln Project, a guy who was a registered foreign agent for Russia in 2019 and made a career as a political consultant despite not having been part of a single winning campaign in the last 20 years.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/20/does-lincoln-project-have-secret-agenda-answer-is-surprising/

Particularly interesting is what he has to say about whether their goal is limited to just defeating Trump, or if it includes sabotaging the entire GOP as much as possible and actively supporting Biden's agenda:
Weaver said, the Lincoln Project will undertake a large communications push to encourage voter participation this fall, including educating people about vote-by-mail.

“We’ll put out spots about it and encourage people to vote absentee,” Weaver told me. But this isn’t just about Trump: Bigger turnout puts a bigger GOP loss within reach, which makes it more likely that Republicans “will have their own internal reckoning.”

The leaders of the Lincoln Project are petulant childs who want to destroy their former toy because the big bad bully Trump stole it from them.

About their support for Biden's agenda:
As former Obama adviser Dan Pfeiffer somewhat jokingly predicted, the Lincoln Project might run “ads attacking President Biden for raising taxes on oil companies in early 2021.”

“We’re not gonna do that,” Weaver told me when pushed on this criticism. Weaver insisted the group would actively work against Republicans who obstruct a Biden presidency, which would face a deeper crisis than in 2009, when Republicans tried to obstruct Obama in hopes of profiting off continuing economic misery.

“He will have a mandate to clean up the mess that Trump has created with the help of his enablers,” Weaver said of a Biden presidency. “That shouldn’t be held up. We intend to do all we can to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

I asked Weaver what the Lincoln Project would do if a President Biden and a Democratic Congress tried to raise taxes on the rich to help fund a multitrillion-dollar rescue effort. Weaver said he couldn’t directly address this until he saw specifics, but said: “We’ll be generally supportive of trying to get this country moving forward.”

Indeed, in Weaver’s telling, binding the “wounds” of the Trump era, as the group’s mission puts it, includes working against Republicans who try to prevent Biden from addressing our deep crises, particularly among Trumpist Republicans such as Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) who use this to position themselves for 2024.

“We will not stand on the sidelines if an attempt to bind the wounds is held up,” Weaver told me. “We plan on participating in that debate.”

Why dont these crooks bite the bullet and admit (to the public and themselves) that they have effectively turned into Democrats? :rolleyes:

Even the WaPo article itself admits in its summary that the guys behind the Lincoln Project want to destroy the GOP (and not just defeat Trump himself):
If the Lincoln Project has a broader agenda, then, it appears to be burning down as much of the GOP that helped bring us Trump as possible. Obviously, we should approach all this with a trust-but-verify skepticism, but Weaver has now planted markers for us to judge the group against./QUOTE]

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 21 2020 02:26pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1541542543544545983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll