d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Eyes On Australia
Prev1535455565781Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Aug 23 2022 08:17am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 22 2022 09:03pm)
For someone that doesn't want to listen and have a conversation with someone who actually lives in Australia, its weird that you created a thread about Australia.

It's fine though. As long as you are happy in your bubble and keep the guns inside it.

Continue your monologue.

at the time the thread was made australia was spiraling down into covidiot world. protesters where getting totally beat down. i think australia even made protests illegal. so I deemed if worth while to follow. ya dont care to have a conversion with a communist that thinks government has its people in their best interest. i show you the list over and over. those are gungrabber nations. australia is in line to become like that.

I have also showed you some of the totally weird stuff about these school shooting but your totally incapable of processing it.
do you know what stockholm syndrome is?
Gold: 136.00
Aug 23 2022 05:39pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 24 Aug 2022 00:17)
at the time the thread was made australia was spiraling down into covidiot world. protesters where getting totally beat down. i think australia even made protests illegal. so I deemed if worth while to follow. ya dont care to have a conversion with a communist that thinks government has its people in their best interest. i show you the list over and over. those are gungrabber nations. australia is in line to become like that.

I have also showed you some of the totally weird stuff about these school shooting but your totally incapable of processing it.
do you know what stockholm syndrome is?

1. You are stuck in the past.
2. When you think something, it doesnt make it true. Protests are not illegal here.
3. Id love to have a coversation if you try to stick to what you know and not what you think.
4. No guns >> no gun shooting. Thats fact. Just compare usa to Australi
5. Weird stuff about shootings? Either way... look at number 4.
6. Yes i know what stockholm syndrome is but i filter the bullchit you say so we can have a conversation instead of name calling (fraud leftie, covidiot etc etc...lol)

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Aug 23 2022 05:42pm
Aug 23 2022 06:41pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 23 2022 04:39pm)
1. You are stuck in the past.
2. When you think something, it doesnt make it true. Protests are not illegal here.
3. Id love to have a coversation if you try to stick to what you know and not what you think.
4. No guns >> no gun shooting. Thats fact. Just compare usa to Australi
5. Weird stuff about shootings? Either way... look at number 4.
6. Yes i know what stockholm syndrome is but i filter the bullchit you say so we can have a conversation instead of name calling (fraud leftie, covidiot etc etc...lol)

ok lets start 3. have a conversation
1. why second amendment? why did the founding fathers think it was important.
Aug 23 2022 07:37pm
"Doctors Lie, Children Die" Doctors Who Pushed This Poison Will See Justice | Melbourne, Australia
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DxFilDSeOF2p/
Aug 23 2022 08:13pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 24 Aug 2022 10:41)
ok lets start 3. have a conversation
1. why second amendment? why did the founding fathers think it was important.

Sure let's have an honest conversation about second amendment, but keep in mind im not from the US and may see things differently.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The amendments were created in 1789. I think that things were really different back then.
To put it in perspective, phones were invented in 1876. So it was a while back. No security cameras, no way to track down people by license number etc etc.

So it was quite obvious why EVERYONE needed a gun to protect themselves.

In theory, yes second amendment makes sense to also promote a free state. I agree with that. HOWEVER (and that's a big one), there are lots of negative side effects.

Firstly there are alot of sick people out there that could go on a killing spree which evidently happens alot in the US.

Secondly the issue I see with free state and guns is that US military is no fucking joke. If they see they may be harmed they'll turn you into a cheese with lots of bullet holes.

I am all for protesting peacefully if the state is doing something wrong and we have tons of examples where this worked.

The only way to protest is literally with peace where the police/military don't feel threatened because if they do they won't hold back to kill you immediately and nobody can do anything about it.

For these reasons I believe society is better off without guns and that 2nd amendment is not the solution.

PS: People need to know that the "founding fathers" are not the founding titans from attack on titans. They are not all knowing. They agreed on something that seemed right at that time. Maybe it doesnt hold that well in todays day and age.
PS-2: I am really trying to have a normal conversation with you ;) Lets see how that goes

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Aug 23 2022 08:14pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2022 08:23pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 23 2022 09:13pm)
Sure let's have an honest conversation about second amendment, but keep in mind im not from the US and may see things differently.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The amendments were created in 1789. I think that things were really different back then.
To put it in perspective, phones were invented in 1876. So it was a while back. No security cameras, no way to track down people by license number etc etc.

So it was quite obvious why EVERYONE needed a gun to protect themselves.

In theory, yes second amendment makes sense to also promote a free state. I agree with that. HOWEVER (and that's a big one), there are lots of negative side effects.

Firstly there are alot of sick people out there that could go on a killing spree which evidently happens alot in the US.

Secondly the issue I see with free state and guns is that US military is no fucking joke. If they see they may be harmed they'll turn you into a cheese with lots of bullet holes.

I am all for protesting peacefully if the state is doing something wrong and we have tons of examples where this worked.

The only way to protest is literally with peace where the police/military don't feel threatened because if they do they won't hold back to kill you immediately and nobody can do anything about it.

For these reasons I believe society is better off without guns and that 2nd amendment is not the solution.

PS: People need to know that the "founding fathers" are not the founding titans from attack on titans. They are not all knowing. They agreed on something that seemed right at that time. Maybe it doesnt hold that well in todays day and age.

We have been given the opportunity to protect ourselves. I live about 40 miles from the nearest police barracks and it would be damn near impossible to describe how to get to my home in a way they will figure it out and respond in time to do anything, that is if there was somehow a police unit in the area, which there is no reason for. I come in close contact with rattlesnakes two or three times a month. There are enormous packs of wild hogs that roam through my land daily. You will never convince anybody who lives anywhere near me they shouldn’t have guns.
Aug 23 2022 08:27pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 24 Aug 2022 12:23)
We have been given the opportunity to protect ourselves. I live about 40 miles from the nearest police barracks and it would be damn near impossible to describe how to get to my home in a way they will figure it out and respond in time to do anything, that is if there was somehow a police unit in the area, which there is no reason for. I come in close contact with rattlesnakes two or three times a month. There are enormous packs of wild hogs that roam through my land daily. You will never convince anybody who lives anywhere near me they shouldn’t have guns.

People that have a reason to carry a gun should carry a gun ofc however that reason needs to be proven. In most countries you can get a gun if you have a valid reason and do the necessary checks and paperwork. It should not be like grocery shopping.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 23 2022 08:30pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 23 2022 09:27pm)
People that have a reason to carry a gun should carry a gun ofc however that reason needs to be proven. In most countries you can get a gun if you have a valid reason and do the necessary checks and paperwork. It should not be like grocery shopping.

Nope, shall not be infringed.
Any law that does is unconstitutional and invalid.
Aug 23 2022 08:31pm
Quote (sirthom @ 24 Aug 2022 12:30)
Nope, shall not be infringed.
Any law that does is unconstitutional and invalid.

Can you buy an RPG/Tank? Why not?

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Aug 23 2022 08:31pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2022 08:32pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Aug 23 2022 09:27pm)

There are few places where you can just go buy a gun. Even in Texas you are disqualified from buying a gun for the same exact reasons you would be anywhere else in the United States. If you get caught smoking a joint you probably will not get a gun here. Every time you buy a gun it is a federal check, not a state check.

In the United States, we are given the right to own firearms. We believe self preservation is a human right. You are given that right at birth, and your actions during life dictate whether or not you retain that right. It is unfathomable to me that there are people who disagree with that, although I am well aware there are many who don’t want people to have that right.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1535455565781Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll