d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Immigration, Etc... > And Illegal Immigrants
Prev1535455565777Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.77
Jun 25 2018 07:55pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 07:43pm)
I understand the minefield quip, But the great dome, don't think so.

super thick dome to contain the blast
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 25 2018 07:56pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 09:53pm)
Lol. I can give my sincere opinion. You are extreme and your posts are angry and you should cool down.

You are the guy that consistently says i don't belong here, don't deserve to be here, am a traitor, etc etc etc

You dehumanize poverty stricken people here every single day with ignorance and I'm proud to voice my opinion on that and on you as the one saying it

Bring around heat you might get burned

Their paperwork status doesn't "rape" the land

Our powerful policies on other issues contribute to shitting on our home which is not their fault so it fits alright in my stand with the poverty stricken

I'm done talking to you. You can't even stay on topic.

Your 1st post tonight was yet another attack on me. Stick with the topic.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 25 2018 07:59pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:56pm)
I'm done talking to you. You can't even stay on topic.

Your 1st post tonight was yet another attack on me. Stick with the topic.

Actually it was a sincere opinion

You shit on poor desperate people every single day here

You call them scammers and rapists and drug dealers and people that have "benefited from the drug war" when they are RUNNING from the consequences of it

Women and girls subjected to very high rates of RAPE

Go ahead snowflake, act like a victim.
Jun 25 2018 08:08pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 09:59pm)
Actually it was a sincere opinion

You shit on poor desperate people every single day here

You call them scammers and rapists and drug dealers and people that have "benefited from the drug war" when they are RUNNING from the consequences of it

Women and girls subjected to very high rates of RAPE

Go ahead snowflake, act like a victim.

LOL. Yeah, just because you say something, doesn't make it true.. Now let's get back on topic..

What this senator is suggesting is ... illegal.

Trump, Democratic congresswoman clash as tempers rise on immigration

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/trump-democratic-congresswoman-clash-as-tempers-rise-on-immigration-idUSKBN1JL1DS

Democratic Representative Maxine Waters told a crowd in her home state of California on Sunday that a Virginia restaurant’s refusal on Friday to serve White House press secretary Sarah Sanders should be a model for resisting Trump.

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents,” Waters said.

This is what's wrong with this country right now. People think they can paint any picture and it's true.
Gold: 21.93
Jun 25 2018 08:11pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 26 2018 01:08pm)
LOL. Yeah, just because you say something, doesn't make it true.. Now let's get back on topic..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/trump-democratic-congresswoman-clash-as-tempers-rise-on-immigration-idUSKBN1JL1DS

This is what's wrong with this country right now. People think they can paint any picture and it's true.

So now conservatives are against freedom of speech and assembly.
Jun 25 2018 08:11pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 07:08pm)

As long as you shit on poor women and children fleeing violence through violence to try to find opportunity my posts are very relevant

You can't handle some rand on the internet pushing back against your hateful ignorant posts about them

Imagine a day in their life.
Jun 25 2018 08:16pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 10:11pm)
As long as you shit on poor women and children fleeing violence through violence to try to find opportunity my posts are very relevant

You can't handle some rand on the internet pushing back against your hateful ignorant posts about them

Imagine a day in their life.

You accuse me of stuff I never said.

I got nothing against poor people. I'm poor.
I do have a problem with illegal immigrants. <---- Which part of these two sentences, don't you understand.

Are you implying that if someone is poor enough, they can just disregard this countries laws?

/e Btw, what that California Democratic senator is doing is illegal. It's called inciting to riot. She should be fired.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 25 2018 08:19pm
Gold: 21.93
Jun 25 2018 08:18pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 26 2018 01:16pm)

I do have a problem with illegal immigrants. <---- Which part of these two sentences, don't you understand.

Are you implying that if someone is poor enough, they can just disregard this countries laws?

Yes, which is why homeless people continue to be homeless despite countless beaurocratic bullshit bylaws trying to stop them.
When you are desperate to live the last thing on your mind is laws or some snowflakes feelings about said laws.
Jun 25 2018 08:20pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 07:16pm)

Not one person here that doesn't break one law or another on a daily weekly or monthly basis whether they are aware of it or not.

That includes you

This country profits off their desperation which also violates the law

Lets start treating the white boys in expensive clothes like we do the desperate women and children trying to hop a border?
Jun 25 2018 08:23pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 10:20pm)
Not one person here that doesn't break one law or another on a daily weekly or monthly basis whether they are aware of it or not.

That includes you

This country profits off their desperation which also violates the law

Lets start treating the white boys in expensive clothes like we do the desperate women and children trying to hop a border?

Ok, you're too far off the beam for me bro. You absolutely refuse to stay on topic. You're more or less just flaming and spamming.

/e

This is what's wrong with this country right now. People think they can paint any picture and it's true.[/QUOTE]

Back on topic, once again. :/

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 25 2018 08:24pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1535455565777Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll