d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev15354555657111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 12 2016 11:31pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 12 2016 06:27pm)
I personally believe that the truth is both a mix of the flat earth and hollow earth.
http://i68.tinypic.com/25z1qiu.png

Here is a model of the flat earth with the waters above the firmament and below the earth, the waters in the great deep.
http://i68.tinypic.com/2v7z1c1.jpg

Maybe, the tides are caused by the gentle and gradual rise and fall of the earth in the bosom of the mighty deep. I don't know.

Look this video at: 6:20 min and hear the sound it makes when it stops ... sounds like it hits water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ps-c-JBUJw

Don't mind the likes and dislikes ... youtube is playing on altering this shit.

Everyone associates Hollow Earth with the Globe - but it could also be the entrance to the cube that the FE sit's on.
Watch that video of Neil Degrasse Tyson and see how mad he gets when a theoretical physicist that he respects suggests that according to supersymmetry, we all might be living in the fully programed matrix, so funny.
The Rage is real.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 12 2016 11:32pm
Gold: 4.00
Jun 13 2016 12:56am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 13 2016 01:31am)
Everyone associates Hollow Earth with the Globe - but it could also be the entrance to the cube that the FE sit's on.
Watch that video of Neil Degrasse Tyson and see how mad he gets when a theoretical physicist that he respects suggests that according to supersymmetry, we all might be living in the fully programed matrix, so funny.
The Rage is real.

I'll find and check that video out for sure.
I don't know where you have got the idea that the earth sits on a cube but as far as I know, the Bible tells us that the earth sits on the face of the great deep. It might be in a form of cube, who knows... There is 4 corners so I can see this possibility hahaha.

As for the Flat Earth topic, i'll simply add this for people: The shape of what we live on can be determined with your own senses unless you're a brainwashed person so stubborn that you can't let your mind accept it. Don't you people understand there is trillions of $ spent to keep the lie alive like George Carlin says: It's a big club and you ain't in it.

Watch out for them CGI NASA videos and pictures. :wallbash:
Gold: 4.77
Jun 13 2016 01:44am
Quote (Qodesh @ 12 Jun 2016 18:27)
I personally believe that the truth is both a mix of the flat earth and hollow earth.
http://i68.tinypic.com/25z1qiu.png

This seems like a doublethink cop out, not that I doubt this is the case, but it's kind of a position where you cannot be shown wrong.
it's comparable to the same level of BS science that the establishment is getting away with right now, where suddenly any universe that works out mathematically has an equal chance of existing of that of our own.
They don't have anything to suggest this is the case, other than their own wandering esoteric ideas, but multiverse theory has already propagated in the minds of basically everyone I have dialogue with in these regards.

Though, I am maintaining my belief in the sphere because of the stars & stars alone. So assuredly we're less wrong than the heliocentrists.

Quote (Qodesh @ 12 Jun 2016 18:27)
Here is a model of the flat earth with the waters above the firmament and below the earth, the waters in the great deep.
http://i68.tinypic.com/2v7z1c1.jpg

Maybe, the tides are caused by the gentle and gradual rise and fall of the earth in the bosom of the mighty deep. I don't know.

Look this video at: 6:20 min and hear the sound it makes when it stops ... sounds like it hits water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ps-c-JBUJw

Don't mind the likes and dislikes ... youtube is playing on altering this shit.

I can't fathom how to make any celestial bodies work realistically on the FE without a water above & below, so if FE is the case and it's not formulated by magic, then I'd agree with waters above and below.
The upward thrust Card_Sultan got hung up on trying to argue would make sense to me if the plane was within a bubble that is perpetually rising along with neighboring bubbles. After all, we're but mice in the eyes of a great celestial dragon.

That video to me is pretty inconclusive to me about the waters above, tho I do spend a lot of time in the bath meditating with my ears under water and that DEFINITELY sounds similar.
If we watch the Red Bull jump, that man fell WAY faster than the fuel tank here and the camera point was not still being propelled upwards. This is more akin to evidence of gravitational discrepancy than much else tho.

I remember near my introduction to FE that this video is showing the moon, while it's supposed to be hidden by way of being under the exact opposite side of the plane(t).
Some investigative work proved that it may have been visible near the horizon because his timezoning was off by 100miles.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 13 2016 01:50am
Gold: 267.00
Jun 13 2016 02:24am
wow what a waste of 10 min reading this crap.
Jun 13 2016 04:04am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 7 Jun 2016 03:16)
I actually took a Geography class in school and learned how to use a sextant to figure out your latitude using the angle of the sun, so I've actually seen enough from observation to conclude that it makes the most sense that the tropics are, indeed, at 23.5 degrees and are the spots where the sun is straight 'overhead' on the solstices. That's pretty solid evidence that we're talking about a sun that moves north and south throughout the seasons because we're on a wobbly sphere, and I didn't just take people's word for it.

It's actually not even that difficult, so it's not like I'm claiming I'm possessed of some special knowledge. I just went through the fairly boring process of figuring out how to do it and then doing it.

When on the equinox,
at Greenwich outside of London.
The sun doth set,
thou must proceed to
the isle
where that self same orb does
at that self same hour
attain it's zenith
and shadows cast to the south,
equal in their length the height
of that which blocks the sun.

Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 13 2016 06:48am
So you clowns flat out ignore all the photographic evidence of a globe, where is there a photo of the edge of the Earth?
Jun 13 2016 06:51am
Quote (Santara @ 13 Jun 2016 07:48)
So you clowns flat out ignore all the photographic evidence of a globe, where is there a photo of the edge of the Earth?

I believe in the authenticity of the photos that prove my bias.

Jun 13 2016 06:53am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 13 2016 07:51am)
I believe in the authenticity of the photos that prove my bias.

http://fourwinds10.com/resources/uploads/image/17359-3.jpg

Quote (Santara @ Jun 13 2016 07:48am)

Don't dodge.
Jun 13 2016 07:59am
ISO high definition photographic evidence of the edge of the flat earth!
Jun 13 2016 07:59am
Quote (Santara @ 13 Jun 2016 07:53)

Don't dodge.

don't be silly, no one even proposed an edge.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15354555657111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll