d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15365375385395401177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 12 2023 07:07am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 12 2023 11:52am)
you completely misread what i said.

You misrepresented what I said. Israel =/= The Jews
As you claimed
Gold: 751.50
Nov 12 2023 07:22am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 12 2023 02:00pm)
No they don't, you believe that because you have been told that by people who want to manipulate you.

The culture war was going long before that and it is why you are so easy to manipulate, you have literally fallen into the same way of thinking as the people you have been whining about for years.

The meme goom keeps posting says everyone but neocons hate israel. I'm not sure if you know what neocons are but that isn't an endorsement.

I'm against mass migration and I have no problem with Islam or jews, ethnic or religious.

they do, i have been around this shit most of my life

one of the advantages of being a brown guy is that muslim immigrants spoke freely around me in the absence of other people

whether its germany, england, france, whatever, they dont respect the west, the people, the laws, none of it and they believe they will take over the infidels one day

thats not even the extremist spectrum, i am talking about the mainstream

just wait then until you are next in line after the jews, thats all

unfortunately the educated and moderate muslims i met in life are the clear minority

in fact, regular syrians (to name a somewhat secular place) are laughing right now
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2023 07:49am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 09:22am)
they do, i have been around this shit most of my life

one of the advantages of being a brown guy is that muslim immigrants spoke freely around me in the absence of other people

whether its germany, england, france, whatever, they dont respect the west, the people, the laws, none of it and they believe they will take over the infidels one day

thats not even the extremist spectrum, i am talking about the mainstream

just wait then until you are next in line after the jews, thats all

unfortunately the educated and moderate muslims i met in life are the clear minority

in fact, regular syrians (to name a somewhat secular place) are laughing right now

Why should they respect the West, its people or its laws? The west is declining due to its own insanity. The people are ignorant and hateful mobs who support the destruction of the rest of the world for a profit if not eachother. Maybe Europe has competent justice systems but the US and Canadian systems are rotten to their core.

Okay I will wait.
Gold: 751.50
Nov 12 2023 08:04am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 12 2023 02:49pm)
Why should they respect the West, its people or its laws? The west is declining due to its own insanity. The people are ignorant and hateful mobs who support the destruction of the rest of the world for a profit if not eachother. Maybe Europe has competent justice systems but the US and Canadian systems are rotten to their core.

Okay I will wait.

something we can mostly agree on and no, europe has no competent justice system lmao

you make a very good point, the only reasons these people go to the west are free money and the lifestyle

if the west actually made full integration a necessity, cut the money pipeline, most of them would leave

i guess we are not even that far away from each other, but its important to stick with the uncomfortable truth, that most muslim migrants never had any plans to accept or respect their host countries

they want to turn them into something fitting their own expectations (which will destroy the foundation of their own livelihood lmao)

its just madness how weak the west is and i notice that even more after making the move abroad myself

speaking the language, making your own living and integrating are necessary for survival

if i climbed a monument with a palestine flag shouting allahu akbar i would get beaten into a wheelchair before getting deported (if i even survived lol)

Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2023 08:24am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 10:04am)
something we can mostly agree on and no, europe has no competent justice system lmao

you make a very good point, the only reasons these people go to the west are free money and the lifestyle

if the west actually made full integration a necessity, cut the money pipeline, most of them would leave

i guess we are not even that far away from each other, but its important to stick with the uncomfortable truth, that most muslim migrants never had any plans to accept or respect their host countries

they want to turn them into something fitting their own expectations (which will destroy the foundation of their own livelihood lmao)

its just madness how weak the west is and i notice that even more after making the move abroad myself

speaking the language, making your own living and integrating are necessary for survival

if i climbed a monument with a palestine flag shouting allahu akbar i would get beaten into a wheelchair before getting deported (if i even survived lol)

I think the problems come from mass migration of any sort, individuals can be integrated but if you bring in like 60k people from a different part of the world who have a completely different culture there is going to be problems because you can't integrate people at that scale without seriously draconian policies.

I don't think they are being allowed to come because western governments are woke, they just use that as an excuse to justify bringing in massive amounts of what basically amounts to modern day slaves. Look at Canada for example, we have brought in over a million Indians and they work all our service and agricultural jobs now. We specifically target them with ads implying they will make it rich in the west and then they get here and have to live 5 people to an apartment to get by, many are leaving now if they can.

IMO muslims would be better off in Islamic countries but for that to happen they need to modernize and I don't think that will happen while they are under the western boot and having their countries destroyed for some insane western crusade. Large amounts of the muslim refugees in western countries come from wars we waged, even more reason for them to be pissed.

They aren't really behaving any differently than leftists have for years now, why should they see any of this behaviour as wrong when it has been championed by the establishment for years. In America there was weekly battles between antifa and the proud boys showing up to protests wearing home made armor lol. Tbh them behaving like that is integrating.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 12 2023 08:26am
Gold: 13.37
Nov 12 2023 10:36am
Gold: 273.00
Nov 12 2023 10:38am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Nov 11 2023 09:26am)
You are supporting the extermination of millions people without having any kind of decent (or fair) knownledge of the events.

They committed the Jewish version of 911, they can reap the consequences.

Also this.

Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 12 2023 11:12am
Are Israeli settlements in Palestine and Golan Heights illegal ?

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Nov 12 2023 11:14am
Gold: 13.37
Nov 12 2023 12:17pm
Hungary and Canada are so unique to consistently support any far right regime
Gold: 273.00
Nov 12 2023 12:20pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Nov 12 2023 11:12am)
Are Israeli settlements in Palestine and Golan Heights illegal ?

https://i.imgur.com/bnSeFrP.jpg

That's irrelevant. They could be located in international waters, commit and/or support a terrorist act, and still get wiped of the face of the Earth for it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15365375385395401177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll