d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15355365375385391177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 751.50
Nov 12 2023 06:04am
meanwhile in london, a totally normal palestine supporter

https://twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/status/1723458389152588221?t=0TQR1uFk9KKDagF6G0wwww&s=19

"hitler knew how to deal with these people"

its just so funny that for years everyone opposing mass migration was a nazi, xenophobe, right winger etc

want a "refugee" to have papers? oh my god! cancel that guy

now muslims demand a second holocaust in the streets and........nothing, crickets
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2023 06:17am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 08:04am)

https://twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/status/1723458389152588221?t=0TQR1uFk9KKDagF6G0wwww&s=19

its just so funny that for years everyone opposing mass migration was a nazi, xenophobe, right winger etc

now muslims demand a second holocaust in the streets and........nothing, crickets

No one cares about what some random psycho at a protest says besides conservatives who are so butthurt from getting railed for a decade that all they care about is getting even with leftists.
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 12 2023 06:19am
Quote (ferdia @ 12 Nov 2023 12:09)
I already posted this. here it is again:

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definitions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism
Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

Making local pard neo-nazis and local pard neo-zionists both antisemitic themselves.

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 12 Nov 2023 13:04)

So one guy says shit and you are concluding "muslims demand" ?
Congrats.
Nov 12 2023 06:25am
America needs to adopt Islam to become less racist

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 12 2023 06:26am
Nov 12 2023 06:26am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 12 2023 01:17pm)
No one cares about what some random psycho at a protest says besides conservatives who are so butthurt from getting railed for a decade that all they care about is getting even with leftists.

too bad that this is the mainstream and not just a psycho

there is nothing "butthurt" about pointing out that western cities are down bad and foreign mobs taking over is a disgrace

all of which 100% predicted by people like me and denied by the likes of you
Gold: 22,164.69
Nov 12 2023 06:28am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 11 2023 12:15pm)
Are you contending that Israel is not expelling Palestinians, from the land where they currently live, say, in Gaza and beyond ? If Palestinians lack self determination, then they are in effect controlled (to a degree) by Israel. Are you contending that Israel (the government) is not expelling Palestinians from the land ( I am not referring exclusively to Gaza here )? Goom, I am not an expert on this topic but I am open to seeing different points of view. If my ignorance is grating, or any aspect of this response is bugging you, happy to steer clear of flashpoints. I know nothing of this "lands purchased in the west bank" - what does this relate to ? is all of the westbank owned by Israel and Palestinians live there until Israal moves them, or what is the situation ?

Since Israel has taken control of the west bank, palestinian cities and villages there have multiplied in size- up about a million population in 10 years. Israel doesn't systematically seize Palestinian lands by force, evict their residents and build on it. Rather, Israel has allowed existing settlements to increase in size, mostly started from unoccupied land, either with no owner after the six day war, or purchased by Israelis- transactions which Israel recognizes and Arabs don't. At the same time, they've demolished illegally built Palestinian housing that expands past their permits- Israel is the controlling authority and when Palestinian expand their settlements without authorization, Israel goes in and dismantles them and we get the narrative of "israel bulldozing Palestinian homes and displacing families". That, and apartments being torn down by their owners to build new housing on it. This accounts for virtually all "expelled Palestinians", with demolitions as punishment to counter the martyr fund being a tiny fraction- 918 out of 935 buildings demolished or seized in the west bank in 2022 were torn down for lack of building permits.

So its important to frame any discussion about settlements and demolitions in what the actual reality of the Israeli controlled west bank is. Its not like they've built the Combine Smart Barrier of HL2 and are crushing Palestinian cities and putting up synagogues and bagel shops in their place. When Israel took control of the west bank, Ma'ale Adumim was nothing but empty desert with no recognized landowner and Abu Dis was miles away. Now the israel settlement and palestinian city have both grown so much larger they border each other with opposing homes on either side of a highway. Israel has the military control, and they've used it to tamp down on Palestinian expansion without lawful permits that they recognize, while Palestine doesn't recognize any Israeli land claims as legitimate at all.
Nov 12 2023 06:32am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 12 2023 01:17pm)

have fun pretending that this isnt happening

just dont complain when it blows up in your face ^_^
Nov 12 2023 06:36am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 08:26am)
too bad that this is the mainstream and not just a psycho

there is nothing "butthurt" about pointing out that western cities are down bad and foreign mobs taking over is a disgrace

all of which 100% predicted by people like me and denied by the likes of you

The mainstream what? You think the majority of western countries share this guys opinions? Or the majority of Muslims? Is he even a Muslim? Where is he from?

The butthurt is you being unable to distinguish between reality and your weird culture war BS.

I have been and will be against unrestricted immigration so you will have to find some other reason why I'm evil and wrong, you could try terrorism supporter or nazi maybe?

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 08:32am)
have fun pretending that this isnt happening

just dont complain when it blows up in your face ^_^

What are you even talking about lol

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 12 2023 06:39am
Nov 12 2023 06:49am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 12 2023 01:36pm)
The mainstream what? You think the majority of western countries share this guys opinions? Or the majority of Muslims? Is he even a Muslim? Where is he from?

The butthurt is you being unable to distinguish between reality and your weird culture war BS.

I have been and will be against unrestricted immigration so you will have to find some other reason why I'm evil and wrong, you could try terrorism supporter or nazi maybe?

What are you even talking about lol

yes, the majority of muslims has that exact opinion

and yes, there is a culture war when immigrants climb on monuments and desecrate them in support of jihadists

i mean goom (i believe) posted the meme about antisemites from all corners coming together when it comes to israel

you cant be against mass migration and still support the narrative spread by islam

except when your antisemitism is more important of course ^_^
Nov 12 2023 07:00am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Nov 12 2023 08:49am)
yes, the majority of muslims has that exact opinion

and yes, there is a culture war when immigrants climb on monuments and desecrate them in support of jihadists

i mean goom (i believe) posted the meme about antisemites from all corners coming together when it comes to israel

you cant be against mass migration and still support the narrative spread by islam

except when your antisemitism is more important of course ^_^

No they don't, you believe that because you have been told that by people who want to manipulate you.

The culture war was going long before that and it is why you are so easy to manipulate, you have literally fallen into the same way of thinking as the people you have been whining about for years.

The meme goom keeps posting says everyone but neocons hate israel. I'm not sure if you know what neocons are but that isn't an endorsement.

I'm against mass migration and I have no problem with Islam or jews, ethnic or religious.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15355365375385391177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll