d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1534535536537538983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5.77
Jul 19 2020 12:18pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 11:15am)
There as thousands of videos of what you call peaceful protests devolving into rioting with assaults, including deaths, theft, property destruction, etc. Literally this is the natural conclusion 9/10 times. Do i support violence against these people? Yes all day. The victims are entitled to retribution, so whether it's rooftop Koreans, or government exercising that retribution on behalf of the victims there's nothing wrong with it.

And it always starts with the police attacking peaceful demonstrators. Every single time. When I was a kid my favorite movie was Rambo: First Blood. That movie taught me that cops start shit and deserve what’s coming to them. It also taught me that we need more Rambos amongst the protestors.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 19 2020 12:18pm
Gold: 319.37
Jul 19 2020 12:20pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 02:06pm)
Talk about burning your neighbor’s house down and then make a post glorifying Sherman.

Perhaps the Antifascists are just doing what needs to be done.

They're fighting total war by burning down their own cities? Perhaps we do need to spend more on education.

Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 01:58pm)
Isn't it sad though that them accomplishing nothing means the police will keep killing African American men at a disproportionately high rate?

Then isn't this at some point a collective expression of grief at the actual nihilism of so called social advancement that this tribal murderfest is as far as our species can go?

And if this is a grief reaction do you think people give a fuck how much it costs? What a shallow thought in the face of this.

Your narrative has led to more effecient genocide and oppression, to more banal evil, and to note apathetic citizens.

That's why I'm Nietzschean, because the slave/master dichotomy is a continuance of nihilism and new values are needed.

Why are the police killing African American men at such a high rate? Let's do something to address the underlying inequality, and avoid the counter-productive, divisive rhetoric that seeks to make the pawns of state authority the scapegoat for everything wrong with the state.

I embrace the fact that our species is a complete tribal mess. That's why making order out of chaos is so satisfying.

I need to reread Nietzsche, it's been a long time.
Gold: 12,095.00
Jul 19 2020 12:24pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 02:18pm)
And it always starts with the police attacking peaceful demonstrators. Every single time. When I was a kid my favorite movie was Rambo: First Blood. That movie taught me that cops start shit and deserve what’s coming to them. It also taught me that we need more Rambos amongst the protestors.

Naa.

Throwing piss, molotovs, bricks, spitting etc at other people or cops is usually how these things start out. I fully support a cop batoning the shit out of you if you behave like an animal and devolve into throwing bodily fluids.

That was a good movie lol. You guys have more in common with 13 year old girls who thinks her life is unfair because mom won't let her past out 10 pm rather than Rambo. Both in your qualms and in your responses.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 19 2020 12:30pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 02:20pm)
They're fighting total war by burning down their own cities? Perhaps we do need to spend more on education.

Why are the police killing African American men at such a high rate? Let's do something to address the underlying inequality, and avoid the counter-productive, divisive rhetoric that seeks to make the pawns of state authority the scapegoat for everything wrong with the state.

I embrace the fact that our species is a complete tribal mess. That's why making order out of chaos is so satisfying.

I would love to talk Nietzsche sometime.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 19 2020 12:31pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 19 Jul 2020 20:15)
There as thousands of videos of what you call peaceful protests devolving into rioting with assaults, including deaths, theft, property destruction, etc. Literally this is the natural conclusion 9/10 times. Do i support violence against these people? Yes all day. The victims are entitled to retribution, so whether it's rooftop Koreans, or government exercising that retribution on behalf of the victims there's nothing wrong with it.

just because you've seen the same images a thousand times on fox new, does not mean there have been that many incidents of 'assault and rioting'. the overwhelming majority of physical altercations were initiated by police thugs.

this is a thread documenting them, i think it's around 900 instances at this point: https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266751520055459847

you're a brownshirt, shilling for an opressive government putting people protesting against it into unmarked cars, taking them to undisclosed locations. the one good thing about trump is that he reveals the true nature of the 'muh freedumbz' crowd...
Jul 19 2020 12:39pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 11:20am)

I wasn’t aware of any cities that have been burned down by Antifa. More hyperbole because you don’t have any facts.
Jul 19 2020 12:41pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 11:24am)
Naa.

Throwing piss, molotovs, bricks, spitting etc at other people or cops is usually how these things start out. I fully support a cop batoning the shit out of you if you behave like an animal and devolve into throwing bodily fluids.

That was a good movie lol. You guys have more in common with 13 year old girls who thinks her life is unfair because mom won't let her past out 10 pm rather than Rambo. Both in your qualms and in your responses.

In our qualms? It is the same qualm. Watch the movie today. The police are fucks who need to be put in check.

I agree about response. We shouldn’t simply be throwing their tear gas back at them or tinkling on their uniforms. We should be using disabling tactics that prevent these pigs from ever being able to walk on their own again.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 19 2020 01:01pm

His name was DAVID DORN
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 19 2020 01:09pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 19 Jul 2020 20:41)
In our qualms? It is the same qualm. Watch the movie today. The police are fucks who need to be put in check.

I agree about response. We shouldn’t simply be throwing their tear gas back at them or tinkling on their uniforms. We should be using disabling tactics that prevent these pigs from ever being able to walk on their own again.

I hope you realize that the trope of bigoted, encroaching and incompetent small-town sheriffs in movies is, at least partially, a reflection of liberal Hollywood biases.
Gold: 12,095.00
Jul 19 2020 02:02pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 19 2020 02:31pm)
just because you've seen the same images a thousand times on fox new, does not mean there have been that many incidents of 'assault and rioting'. the overwhelming majority of physical altercations were initiated by police thugs.

this is a thread documenting them, i think it's around 900 instances at this point: https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266751520055459847

you're a brownshirt, shilling for an opressive government putting people protesting against it into unmarked cars, taking them to undisclosed locations. the one good thing about trump is that he reveals the true nature of the 'muh freedumbz' crowd...

Bitch boy you don't know what oppression is. Micro aggressions and words are not oppression. Ask your mom's boyfriend or your grandparents what life under the Stasi was like or talk to people from Venezuela or older people that are from the USSR.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1534535536537538983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll