d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1533534535536537983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 319.37
Jul 19 2020 11:31am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 01:14pm)
Was anything I said incorrect? You guys constantly pick stupid fights and lose and then resent people for picking stupid fights.

There is no "you guys" here. I couldn't care less about confederate statues, Lincoln has always been my favorite president, and your typical Southern grievances aren't my grievances. I was born and raised in the North, and to us Sherman is a hero who did what needed to be done.

You've fallen headfirst into bizarre 1940s racial reactionism. But it's not just you, the American left has degenerated into politics of segregation and group-think, and it's centrists, not conservatives, who are bearing the brunt of their advance.

Our culture fundamentally rests on a Western history stemming from the Enlightenment, Middle Ages, and Greco-Roman thought. That has been the source of our intellectual and technological progress over the past thousand years. We now have neo-Marxists who want to reimagine society along racial (in addition to class) lines. It's not necessarily bad to tear down society if the replacement is meticulously thought out and planned. Our own nation started the same way. Unfortunately, the movements today are led by a collection of dimwits who seem to have just discovered history yesterday.
Gold: 319.37
Jul 19 2020 11:36am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 01:23pm)
You’re hilarious. Graffiti on a public building that taxpayers paid for is now the equivalent of burning down your next door neighbor’s house? Hyperbole!

How much do you think the damages of the past ~4-5 months will cost? How many people will have ended up dead as police disappear and crime rates skyrocket? How many decades are those cities being set back?

And for what? They've accomplished nothing, and they will accomplish nothing. They don't even have a well-defined idea of what the problem is.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 19 2020 11:56am
Liberal faggots>> waterboarding should be illegal

Also liberal faggots>> wear a mask everywhere in 100 degree weather

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jul 19 2020 11:56am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 19 2020 11:58am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 01:36pm)
How much do you think the damages of the past ~4-5 months will cost? How many people will have ended up dead as police disappear and crime rates skyrocket? How many decades are those cities being set back?

And for what? They've accomplished nothing, and they will accomplish nothing. They don't even have a well-defined idea of what the problem is.

Isn't it sad though that them accomplishing nothing means the police will keep killing African American men at a disproportionately high rate?

Then isn't this at some point a collective expression of grief at the actual nihilism of so called social advancement that this tribal murderfest is as far as our species can go?

And if this is a grief reaction do you think people give a fuck how much it costs? What a shallow thought in the face of this.

Your narrative has led to more effecient genocide and oppression, to more banal evil, and to note apathetic citizens.

That's why I'm Nietzschean, because the slave/master dichotomy is a continuance of nihilism and new values are needed.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 19 2020 01:56pm)

Lmao

I seen a sticker on a giant pick up truck that said "I identify as a prius" the other day. Seems related to criticisms of liberal faggotry. As a liberal faggot myself i cuckled.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 19 2020 12:00pm
Gold: 12,095.00
Jul 19 2020 12:03pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 12:41pm)

I thought you came to America to be free from these Slavic shitholes who had secret police. Way making excuses for turning our shithole into your shit hole?

You can control anarchy by means such as law enforcement and not by crime. You just need a legitimate police force.

You boot lickers would excuse any crimes against humanity or against the Geneva convention.

At this point they are ununiformed guerrilla combatants outside the scope of the Geneva conventions.

You are telling me that foreign citizens have more rights against our occupying soldiers than American citizens do against their community police? If the community does not have a right to dismissed the police than it is an occupying force controlling them.

Of course you believe this, you hate the Constitution.

First of all not a Slav, nor did i come from a Slavic shithole, although i'v been to those countries. At this point they are bunch of losers, crying about oppression when they've never actually experienced oppression in real life. Bunch of skinny jeans soyboy faggots. You don't have the right to assault other people or destroy other people's shit, you cross that line fuck your rights. If you can't behave like a decent human being and respect others you forfeit your human rights and open yourself up to whatever consequences.
Gold: 5.77
Jul 19 2020 12:06pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 10:31am)
There is no "you guys" here. I couldn't care less about confederate statues, Lincoln has always been my favorite president, and your typical Southern grievances aren't my grievances. I was born and raised in the North, and to us Sherman is a hero who did what needed to be done.

You've fallen headfirst into bizarre 1940s racial reactionism. But it's not just you, the American left has degenerated into politics of segregation and group-think, and it's centrists, not conservatives, who are bearing the brunt of their advance.

Our culture fundamentally rests on a Western history stemming from the Enlightenment, Middle Ages, and Greco-Roman thought. That has been the source of our intellectual and technological progress over the past thousand years. We now have neo-Marxists who want to reimagine society along racial (in addition to class) lines. It's not necessarily bad to tear down society if the replacement is meticulously thought out and planned. Our own nation started the same way. Unfortunately, the movements today are led by a collection of dimwits who seem to have just discovered history yesterday.

Talk about burning your neighbor’s house down and then make a post glorifying Sherman.

Perhaps the Antifascists are just doing what needs to be done.
Jul 19 2020 12:08pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 11:03am)
First of all not a Slav, nor did i come from a Slavic shithole, although i'v been to those countries. At this point they are bunch of losers, crying about oppression when they've never actually experienced oppression in real life. Bunch of skinny jeans soyboy faggots. You don't have the right to assault other people or destroy other people's shit, you cross that line fuck your rights. If you can't behave like a decent human being and respect others you forfeit your human rights and open yourself up to whatever consequences.

So what your saying is that if a federal stormtrooper doesn’t behave like a decent human and disrespects people who are simply standing on a public sidewalk with a protest sign that they forfeit their human rights and it’s ok for us to attack them. Or whatever consequences we deem necessary for them.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 19 2020 12:09pm
Gold: 285.00
Jul 19 2020 12:09pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 02:03pm)

bait.jpg

I don't feel any ways about Slavic nations. I've been to Odessa Praha Budapesh and loved the cities, people. I just pushed your buttons because you're an authoritarian dickwad who think people protesting police criminality are "soyboy faggots".

Jul 19 2020 12:11pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 19 2020 10:56am)

These things aren’t even similar.
Gold: 12,095.00
Jul 19 2020 12:15pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 02:09pm)
bait.jpg

I don't feel any ways about Slavic nations. I've been to Odessa Praha Budapesh and loved the cities, people. I just pushed your buttons because you're an authoritarian dickwad who think people protesting police criminality are "soyboy faggots".

There as thousands of videos of what you call peaceful protests devolving into rioting with assaults, including deaths, theft, property destruction, etc. Literally this is the natural conclusion 9/10 times. Do i support violence against these people? Yes all day. The victims are entitled to retribution, so whether it's rooftop Koreans, or government exercising that retribution on behalf of the victims there's nothing wrong with it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1533534535536537983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll