d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15325335345355361177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 11 2023 09:59am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 11 Nov 2023 16:46)
We've already seen them(IDF) and the whole world try to make a humanitarian corridor for the Gazan/Palestinian people into Egypt and other countries at the same time you'd have Hamas have a perfect "tunnel" and could easily launch more attacks by just moving a couple dozen units within and around those "regular people who want nothing to do with it".

So if you have satellite technology and can see within a group of 100-500 "regular civilians" moving towards the Egyptian boarder but interspersed is 50 Hamas terrorist how do you proceed as Israel knowing full well if you let those people get away(Hamas) they will go to another country and simply radicalize even more people and then you have 500 terrorist coming back at you 10 years from now. Everyone has admitted how long this conflict has been going on but only now do we care about the innocent civilians caught in between?

I always bring this up because all I hear about is "dead babies" now. The United States using food sanctions/military intervention alone killed 500,000 children in Iraq. No one gave a fuck about them! & Madeline Albright said "the price was worth it".

So you think Israel is just gonna "soften up" because the world and all the people bitching in the first world specifically are crying those fake liberal tears like they give a shit?

Highly unlikely imo

What ? Me ? No.

I know about left, right, off-shore, Israelis, Palestinians, Arab countries, USA, Europe, Third party countries like China or Russia etc...
All have different position, goals... Sure thing is that personally : I am NOT in favor of these religions forbidding eating delicious Jambon, bread, with wine. Or these fake christians "evangelists"...

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Nov 11 2023 10:03am
Nov 11 2023 10:02am
Quote (ferdia @ 11 Nov 2023 16:49)
even with only decent or fair knowledge of the events, killing civilian populations indiscriminately should be construed by all as morally wrong. Alas, our species has not evolved to that point and it remains to be seen if we will survive that long. It boggles my mind how users can freely suggest wiping out a people. The motto "might is right" is ever the path taken throughout history when atrocities go unpunished. I guess if India emerges within the next 50 years as the #1 superpower and nukes the world, the world can only say "sure we were losers and we deserved it".
I am not sure this is a sound argument for killing 1000's of babies in Gaza.

Yes, ofc, nothing can excuse mass killings anyway.
This "might is right" is typical from these right wing americans sickos, their short history doesn't help it.
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 11 2023 10:20am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 11 Nov 2023 09:59)
What ? Me ? No.

I know about left, right, off-shore, Israelis, Palestinians, Arab countries, USA, Europe, Third party countries like China or Russia etc...
All have different position, goals... Sure thing is that personally : I am NOT in favor of these religions forbidding eating delicious Jambon, bread, with wine. Or these fake christians "evangelists"...

We as humans are too devolved to ever try to change the human condition itself so things like this will ALWAYS happen ALWAYS exist and there will never be a remedy or cure and any attempt to even try and remotely do that is out of hubris not humility.

I think people are fake and dishonest about how much they "truly care" for those Palestinians/Israelis. Few have even said a single prayer for those souls.

You kill anyones "peoples" and boom were just as uncivilized as we were in Babylonian times. "Eye for an Eye" ring a bell? Now it's 100 eyes for an eye and that's due to an OOM(order of magnitude) when it comes to military capacity the greater/stronger force will simply kill a larger proportion of people(civilian or not).
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 11 2023 10:28am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 11 2023 12:20pm)
We as humans are too devolved to ever try to change the human condition itself so things like this will ALWAYS happen ALWAYS exist and there will never be a remedy or cure and any attempt to even try and remotely do that is out of hubris not humility.

I think people are fake and dishonest about how much they "truly care" for those Palestinians/Israelis. Few have even said a single prayer for those souls.

You kill anyones "peoples" and boom were just as uncivilized as we were in Babylonian times. "Eye for an Eye" ring a bell? Now it's 100 eyes for an eye and that's due to an OOM(order of magnitude) when it comes to military capacity the greater/stronger force will simply kill a larger proportion of people(civilian or not).

Gotta love people whose main problem with this whole conflict is the complaints about the ongoing ethnic cleansing.

Jfc you people are ghouls
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 11 2023 10:31am
Please learn the definition of indiscriminate. It is not applicable.
Nov 11 2023 10:32am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 11 Nov 2023 17:20)

Many people are realizing Palestinians' fate is unjust, even if their country has more or less responsibilities regarding the violences.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Nov 11 2023 10:32am
Gold: 80,771.69
Nov 11 2023 10:54am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 11 2023 10:20am)

its all about relativity and agency.
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 11 2023 11:03am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 11 2023 04:28pm)
Gotta love people whose main problem with this whole conflict is the complaints about the ongoing ethnic cleansing.

Jfc you people are ghouls

The main problem was the atrocities committed by Hamas. That should be obvious to any rational, objective person.

Its unsurprising that was not apparently obvious to you.
Gold: 95,350.00
Gold: 55.00
Nov 11 2023 11:07am
well i hope to bee peace in the world
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15325335345355361177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll