d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1531532533534535983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 319.37
Jul 19 2020 10:39am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 12:21pm)
When trump became elected I said it would lead to martial law.

Here are the secret police: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5457471002

Ununiformed agents in unmarked vans kidnapping citizens at the behest of federal government.

Secret police is a step too far. They aren't real government agents because our government does not allow for this. They are criminals and any acts they commit against citizens are criminal, and citizens have a right to defend themselves against them including deadly force.

"Why can't we burn federal buildings! It's not fair!"
Gold: 12,095.00
Jul 19 2020 10:41am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 12:21pm)

Here are the secret police: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5457471002

Ununiformed agents in unmarked vans kidnapping citizens at the behest of federal government.

Secret police is a step too far. They aren't real government agents because our government does not allow for this. They are criminals and any acts they commit against citizens are criminal, and citizens have a right to defend themselves against them including deadly force.

Easy to support anarchy as a keyboard warrior thousands of miles away watching the destruction on your screen. Tens of thousands of people have been injured, multiple dead, because of these riots.

Many people hurt for no reason, many peoples livelihoods upended simply because of where they live. CHOP residents and business owners who are suing the city are just one example. We get it you don’t care about those people, you back immature leftist temper tantrums who know nothing about real oppression having grown up in arguably the best country in the world.

I bet the democrat leaders of these cities are begging the feds to bring in the heat because they’re too much of cowards to take action and defend its constituents because their appearance is more important to them than actual lives and safety. if this shit was happening in your hood with you’re livelihood jeopardized, safety of your family in harms way you’d be crying about why the govt isn’t doing anything.

Gold: 285.00
Jul 19 2020 10:41am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 12:39pm)

As you're making excuses like a battered wife you have lost rights because you are being collectively punished because of events going on somewhere else.

When you have something you feel like is worth protesting but you're not allowed anymore because you'll be kidnapped by secret police remember you are making excuses for it.

You're like the house slave hating on the field slave for pissing off master.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 19 2020 12:41pm)
Easy to support anarchy as a keyboard warrior thousands of miles away watching the destruction on your screen. Tens of thousands of people have been injured, multiple dead, because of these riots.

Many people hurt for no reason, many peoples livelihoods upended simply because of where they live. CHOP residents and business owners who are suing the city are just one example. We get it you don’t care about those people, you back immature leftist temper tantrums who know nothing about real oppression having grown up in arguably the best country in the world.

I bet the democrat leaders of these cities are begging the feds to bring in the heat because they’re too much of cowards to take action and defend its constituents because their appearance is more important to them than actual lives and safety. if this shit was happening in your hood with you’re livelihood jeopardized, safety of your family in harms way you’d be crying about why the govt isn’t doing anything.

I thought you came to America to be free from these Slavic shitholes who had secret police. Way making excuses for turning our shithole into your shit hole?

You can control anarchy by means such as law enforcement and not by crime. You just need a legitimate police force.

You boot lickers would excuse any crimes against humanity or against the Geneva convention.

At this point they are ununiformed guerrilla combatants outside the scope of the Geneva conventions.

You are telling me that foreign citizens have more rights against our occupying soldiers than American citizens do against their community police? If the community does not have a right to dismissed the police than it is an occupying force controlling them.

Of course you believe this, you hate the Constitution.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 19 2020 10:48am
Gold: 5.77
Jul 19 2020 10:43am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 09:39am)

They’re disappearing people who are just standing on a public sidewalk with a protest sign. There are literally thousands of videos now of them assaulting Americans who are just standing there doing nothing.
Jul 19 2020 10:49am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 12:43pm)
They’re disappearing people who are just standing on a public sidewalk with a protest sign. There are literally thousands of videos now of them assaulting Americans who are just standing there doing nothing.

Are they headed to FEMA death camps?

We were told weeks ago that Federal agencies have been compiling video evidence on violent protestors who have been committing a host of crimes on and off federal property.
Jul 19 2020 10:51am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 19 2020 09:21am)

I don’t understand why so called conservatives don’t get this. An unauthorized, Unconstitutional force on American streets attacking, maiming, and detaining American citizens for expressing their opinions and exercising their rights. Just because you don’t like their opinions doesn’t mean shit. If Hamilton could vote for Jefferson, you can suck it up buttercup and defend your fellow citizens against tyranny. Anecdotally, I spent a lot of time defending the actions of the Bundys, or more accurately opposing the actions of the Bureau of Land Management, even though I think they’re insane religious cultists. Because fuck federal overreach.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 19 2020 10:56am
Jul 19 2020 10:54am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 09:49am)
Are they headed to FEMA death camps?

We were told weeks ago that Federal agencies have been compiling video evidence on violent protestors who have been committing a host of crimes on and off federal property.

They released that list of the violent crimes, actually!

Here’s the violence that required gestapo on our streets: https://twitter.com/dhs_wolf/status/1284095525122453504?s=21

Gold: 285.00
Jul 19 2020 10:56am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 12:51pm)
I don’t understand why so called conservatives don’t get this. An unauthorized, Unconstitutional force on American streets attacking, maiming, and detaining American citizens for expressing their opinions and exercising their rights. Just because you don’t like their opinions doesn’t mean shit. If Hamilton could vote for Jefferson, you can suck it up buttercup and defend your fellow citizens against tyranny. Anecdotally, I spend a lot of time defending the actions of the Bundys, or more accurately opposing the actions of the Bureau of Land Management, even though I think they’re insane religious cultists.

I agree with the Bundy thing.

Just unprincipled people here. Hopefully less bovine-minded-than-them americans are outraged.

Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 12:54pm)
They released that list of the violent crimes, actually!

Here’s the violence that required gestapo on our streets: https://twitter.com/dhs_wolf/status/1284095525122453504?s=21

So they are basically gestapo.

These people would be calling for the Bundy's blood.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 19 2020 10:57am
Jul 19 2020 10:58am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 19 2020 12:51pm)
I don’t understand why so called conservatives don’t get this. An unauthorized, Unconstitutional force on American streets attacking, maiming, and detaining American citizens for expressing their opinions and exercising their rights. Just because you don’t like their opinions doesn’t mean shit. If Hamilton could vote for Jefferson, you can suck it up buttercup and defend your fellow citizens against tyranny. Anecdotally, I spend a lot of time defending the actions of the Bundys, or more accurately opposing the actions of the Bureau of Land Management, even though I think they’re insane religious cultists.

You don't have a right to break into buildings and set them on fire. That's fundamentally why people lack sympathy for your brand of domestic terrorism.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/19/police-call-portland-protest-a-riot-369555

Bundy was in the wrong.
Jul 19 2020 11:01am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 19 2020 09:58am)
You don't have a right to break into buildings and set them on fire. That's fundamentally why people lack sympathy for your brand of domestic terrorism.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/19/police-call-portland-protest-a-riot-369555

Bundy was in the wrong.

How many of the people who have been attacked and detained were burning down buildings? Zero? One? You can’t defend the broad actions against peaceful demonstrators based on isolated acts of individuals.

And on an American note, tossing tea in the harbor was also domestic terrorism. Never forget.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jul 19 2020 11:01am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1531532533534535983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll