d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1531532533
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Aug 19 2024 11:29am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Aug 19 2024 11:21am)

Lmao.
Gold: 13,056.00
Aug 19 2024 11:43am
Y'all are so lucky that you're not posting from the UK right now, half the stuff you guys said would probably put you on some list as 'persons of interest'. You think posts filtered/PC responses just because he's a nice guy? No lol, my mans lives in fear of what the gestapo state might do.
Gold: 4,575.01
Aug 19 2024 12:38pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 19 2024 10:43am)
Y'all are so lucky that you're not posting from the UK right now, half the stuff you guys said would probably put you on some list as 'persons of interest'. You think ^Dro94 posts filtered/PC responses just because he's a nice guy? No lol, my mans lives in fear of what the gestapo state might do.

UK people have been very silent lately. For good reason.

They should all be making plans to emigrate right now. UK will have to stop people from leaving and build a new London Wall around the island to imprison people. It's so hilariously unsustainable for them to lock people up for years for a social media post, it's full on peak Soviet Union repression, the only option beyond taking up arms (lol no guns) is to leave the country, and when enough people start doing that they will try to stop them
Gold: 1.00
Aug 19 2024 01:09pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 19 2024 11:43am)
Y'all are so lucky that you're not posting from the UK right now, half the stuff you guys said would probably put you on some list as 'persons of interest'. You think ^Dro94 posts filtered/PC responses just because he's a nice guy? No lol, my mans lives in fear of what the gestapo state might do.

You look at the freedom convoy thing here in Canada, that was a major overstepping of government. Freezing peoples bank accounts then subsequently going back to preaching that the government supports the right to protest.

Were just a step away from arresting people for "anti-establishment rhetoric."
Gold: 2,207.46
Aug 22 2024 05:38am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 19 2024 03:09pm)
You look at the freedom convoy thing here in Canada, that was a major overstepping of government. Freezing peoples bank accounts then subsequently going back to preaching that the government supports the right to protest.

Were just a step away from arresting people for "anti-establishment rhetoric."

I believe it was Voltaire who asserted that when government seeks to restrict offensive speech (even out of good intention) it will end up considering any opposition to itself as offensive. I think you might be right.
Gold: 11.11
Aug 24 2024 09:25am
VIDEO: Texas machete-wielding man's intrusion into home thwarted by gun owner
The Texas homeowner met the machete-wielding would-be intruder with a gun
Stevens' gut reaction was to lock up his home and grab his 9mm handgun.

"I started running through the house. I locked every door as fast as possible, ran upstairs. Luckily, I had a firearm here, so I grabbed my 9mm, unlocked it, ran down as fast as possible," Stevens said
https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-texas-machete-wielding-mans-intrusion-home-thwarted-gun-owner

A gun in the hands of a Texan overcomes the power of diversity and inclusion.
Gold: 13,056.00
Sep 7 2024 09:39am
Late stage empire, Weimar-republic esque. China graduates more engineering students in a year than we have overall (not quite but very close), while in our country smut dealers are driving the biggest growth.

Only Fans revenue explodes to $7 billion. Profits rise to 700 million.

Only Fans has made more moneys than all the Silicon Valley AI startups combined 😂