d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev15253545556307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 21 2023 03:56pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 21 2023 08:51pm)
So tell me, how can you disprove the Resurrection of Jesus?

Tell you what if you can give me an example of how you would disprove alien existence then I'll be able to use same logic to disprove resurrection, deal?

What is there to explain? Are you asking for permission to have sexual relations with your brother's wife? Go ahead and see what happens. Tell us how it works out for you.

What's it like worshipping inbreeding?
As you can see, Adam and Eve weren't the only humans that God made. To clear things up, there are two creation stories in Genesis. The first creation story is from Genesis 1:1-31 - 2:1-3. The second creation story is from Genesis 2:4-25.

They are inconsistent. Another evidence your god has alzeheimers and or it was fabricated by humans. Nowhere does it say God created more than 2 people, it is not written it is not implied it is not spelled men or mankind. If you are still confused about the hebrew word for man אָדָ֛ם it means Adam, a person, singular. בני אדם means humans, mankind plural. Christians twisted it into mankind in their many revisions to try and to save their ass from people interpreting their inbred creation story thanks for showing your illiteracy.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 21 2023 04:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 21 2023 04:50pm
Quote (h0w @ Apr 22 2023 12:19am)
I mean, it also can't be proved that it ever did happen, sooo.... how do you disprove something that has no actual proof in the first place?

The entire basis of religion is based on belief, not facts. I don't really care what people believe, but anyone thinking religion is rooted in fact is simply wrong...

Typical response when asked such a question is to try and justify it by the opposite. That's just an indirect way of saying you cannot answer the question.

Quote (addone @ Apr 22 2023 07:56am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbc1Fs3Om-0

Your response was just a link to a youtube video? Nothing else to say?
Apr 21 2023 05:22pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 22 2023 10:50am)
Typical response when asked such a question is to try and justify it by the opposite. That's just an indirect way of saying you cannot answer the question.

Your response was just a link to a youtube video? Nothing else to say?

It's cute when christian try to lecture others on proof. Christians made up religion, you the one who making claims you the one who needs to prove them. I would say that your entire belief system hinges on the fact that others can't disprove you not because you can prove yours. Incidentally you have consistently dismissed or chose to not see the numerous examples, logical fallacies you commited and constant proof presented.

Including the bolded above the video which you yet again willfully ignored. Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance

This post was edited by addone on Apr 21 2023 05:24pm
Apr 21 2023 06:41pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 22 2023 09:22am)
It's cute when christian try to lecture others on proof. Christians made up religion, you the one who making claims you the one who needs to prove them. I would say that your entire belief system hinges on the fact that others can't disprove you not because you can prove yours. Incidentally you have consistently dismissed or chose to not see the numerous examples, logical fallacies you commited and constant proof presented.

Including the bolded above the video which you yet again willfully ignored. Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance

All the evidence we need is in the Bible. The Bible always has something to say about your illogical claims.

"Claiming to be wise you became a fool."

"Only a fool says that there is no God."

You, yourself are living proof that these words are true. It's up to you to disprove why you're not a fool? The LORD laughs at your wickedness because He knows your day is coming.

Apr 21 2023 08:58pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 22 2023 12:41pm)
All the evidence we need is in the Bible. The Bible always has something to say about your illogical claims.

"Claiming to be wise you became a fool."

"Only a fool says that there is no God."

You, yourself are living proof that these words are true. It's up to you to disprove why you're not a fool? The LORD laughs at your wickedness because He knows your day is coming.

Aliens are the reason you are alive and a fool to think otherwise. They are the reason the bible is false it's up to you to disprove that. The almighty advanced beings from other galaxies know the wickedness in your heart the day is coming!
I can do this all day.
Apr 21 2023 11:23pm

Apr 21 2023 11:35pm

Apr 22 2023 01:40am
Quote (addone @ Apr 22 2023 12:58pm)
Aliens are the reason you are alive and a fool to think otherwise. They are the reason the bible is false it's up to you to disprove that. The almighty advanced beings from other galaxies know the wickedness in your heart the day is coming!
I can do this all day.

Let's go down that rabbit hole then.

Since these Aliens are the reason we are alive and the almighty advanced beings from the other galaxies know the wickedness in our hearts then where do we learn the law? If you say either the Government or Congress then hope for humanity is lost. The Government crumble under the pressure and want to bring in same sex marriage while congress will not implement gun control.

Do you, yourself decide what is right and wrong? If so then we'd all be in a position such as after the Fall and before Noah's Ark. Where do we learn Morality?

What can these Aliens do to us once we're dead? If there is no consequence or judgement after death, a recounting of your life, then what is going to stop me from going full on bad mannered?

I will openly admit that I would be a much worse person if I didn't learn the things taught in the Bible.

You're in Auckland right?
Apr 22 2023 02:35am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 22 2023 07:40pm)
Let's go down that rabbit hole then.

Since these Aliens are the reason we are alive and the almighty advanced beings from the other galaxies know the wickedness in our hearts then where do we learn the law? If you say either the Government or Congress then hope for humanity is lost. The Government crumble under the pressure and want to bring in same sex marriage while congress will not implement gun control.

Do you, yourself decide what is right and wrong? If so then we'd all be in a position such as after the Fall and before Noah's Ark. Where do we learn Morality?

What can these Aliens do to us once we're dead? If there is no consequence or judgement after death, a recounting of your life, then what is going to stop me from going full on bad mannered?

Aliens are waiting for us to figure out how to graduate from barbaric society into a mature one only then they will reveal themselves All the tools have been given and its up to us to get there. We were given the ability to think and senses to feel. That's why we are shooting rockets into space, cloning human beings and not picking flees. They guide us through subtle ways if you are lost just ask for help or use your own brain and figure it out. We can self determine we have come this far not because of some 2000 year old book. We have made laws and agreements that have developed over 1000's of years slowly. We don't need to sacrifice children on the altar or pray to some magic man in the sky that is for what people in mudhuts used to do.

Proof is all around you. I could do this all day but all I am hearing from you is questions and not a single proof. Just statements it's written everything in the bible is true etc without a single evidence to show other than circular logic. You cannot say something is true because it's written that's a mere presumption or unproven statement. It's written that aliens are real because I wrote it down and because it's written down in this post it must be true, and because it is true it's not wrong, and because it's not wrong then anything that is said is automatically be taken as truth without any outside proof because this written post is proof in of itself, because if its written that pigs can fly and cows can talk it must also be true, and it comes from truth it is official and you can't question it, therefore what's........ Are you getting the picture? Or should I keep going?
Apr 22 2023 02:39am

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15253545556307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll