d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1525354555672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 8 2019 08:40am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 7 2019 11:11pm)
He didn't need to go to the hospital. He went for extra sympathy points. Fucking brain bleed my arse. Quickest recovery from a brain haemorrhage I ever saw. Talking about it with Tucker on FOX inside of 24 hours.

They dd tell him to fuck off. Repeatedly. Then they threw a shake at him. Then they told him to fuck off some more. Then he started verbally abusing some girl for being fat and wearing a shirt bearing a slogan about white fragility. Then they told him to fuck off some more. Then he started sticking his camera in the faces of masked dudes who also told him to fuck off. Then they hit him. and doused him in vegan shakes and silly string.

Finally Andy Ngo fucked off.

let's see the full video of this going down

or is this another report from antifa that we are supposed to believe
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2019 08:56am
Quote (Beowulf @ 8 Jul 2019 15:40)
let's see the full video of this going down

or is this another report from antifa that we are supposed to believe

I mean idk how you'd expect antifa to film this all but luckily Ngo was dumb enough to let the full version out.
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1147259553098022912?s=19
Jul 8 2019 09:01am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 07:56am)
I mean idk how you'd expect antifa to film this all but luckily Ngo was dumb enough to let the full version out.
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1147259553098022912?s=19

"dumb enough to let it out"

you do realize that shows him peacefully recording a public protest and getting assaulted, right?

uhh verbally abusing the large lady with the shirt? he just read her shirt? what in the actual fuck?

It's baffling to me that you think that video proves your point when it very clearly shows antifa in the wrong

Jul 8 2019 09:07am
Quote (Beowulf @ 8 Jul 2019 16:01)
"dumb enough to let it out"

you do realize that shows him peacefully recording a public protest and getting assaulted, right?

uhh verbally abusing the large lady with the shirt? he just read her shirt? what in the actual fuck?

It's baffling to me that you think that video proves your point when it very clearly shows antifa in the wrong

I could show you Andy Ngo videotaping himself raping the corpse of an antifa member and you'd say she deserved it.

He didn't release the footage of him abusing her.

These are the facts-

He is deliberately trying to film antifa's faces. He was repeatedly told to go away and didn't. His articles have resulted in journos getting death threats and doxxed a woman whose spine was fractured by a Patriot Prayer baton.

Do I think punching him was a good thing to do? No. Do I think they're justified in running off a known doxxer in order to protect themselves? Absolutely. Would have been better if they just poured a bucket of milkshake over his head and smashed his camera's memory. But when people believe their safety is being threatened they get violent.

E/also what fucking 'journalist' films on their phone in portrait? What the fuck is wrong with him? That's what he really deserves a slap for.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 8 2019 09:09am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 8 2019 09:13am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 09:07am)
I could show you Andy Ngo videotaping himself raping the corpse of an antifa member and you'd say she deserved it.

These are the facts-

He is deliberately trying to film antifa's faces. He was repeatedly told to go away and didn't. His articles have resulted in journos getting death threats and doxxed a woman whose spine was fractured by a Patriot Prayer baton.

Do I think punching him was a good thing to do? No. Do I think they're justified in running off a known doxxer in order to protect themselves? Absolutely. Would have been better if they just poured a bucket of milkshake over his head and smashed his camera's memory. But when people believe their safety is being threatened they get violent.

E/also what fucking 'journalist' films on their phone in portrait? What the fuck is wrong with him? That's what he really deserves a slap for.

ANTIFA scum dont want their faces filmed and want safe spaces. so they attack someone.

you compare that to a raped corpse unironically.

jesus...
Jul 8 2019 09:14am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 08:07am)

These are the facts-

Do I think punching him was a good thing to do? No. Do I think they're justified in running off a known doxxer in order to protect themselves? Absolutely. Would have been better if they just poured a bucket of milkshake over his head and smashed his camera. But when people believe their safety is being threatened they get violent.

because I ask for evidence? I asked for a video and you showed me a video of a peaceful recorder of a public event this is not some biased opinion that is just straight up what is shown to act like I have a pro conservative or pro ngo bias is absolutely ridiculous

and just like the nazi thing you failed to prove you show me a video where he very clearly was not verbally abusing the person you claim they did so I push back and you said it wasn't caught on video and that I would excuse evidence of rape?

Nothing in that video is damning for Ngo

why should there be recordings? oh I dunno because there are hundreds of people video recording every second of their life and they want attention so I expect your accusations to have some evidence

but for some reason antifa never seems to have evidence for what they allege, funny how that works

Jul 8 2019 09:21am
Quote (Beowulf @ 8 Jul 2019 16:14)
because I ask for evidence? I asked for a video and you showed me a video of a peaceful recorder of a public event this is not some biased opinion that is just straight up what is shown to act like I have a pro conservative or pro ngo bias is absolutely ridiculous

and just like the nazi thing you failed to prove you show me a video where he very clearly was not verbally abusing the person you claim they did so I push back and you said it wasn't caught on video and that I would excuse evidence of rape?

Nothing in that video is damning for Ngo

why should there be recordings? oh I dunno because there are hundreds of people video recording every second of their life and they want attention so I expect your accusations to have some evidence

but for some reason antifa never seems to have evidence for what they allege, funny how that works

You asked for a video that was evidence that he was repeatedly told to go away. There it is.

Antifa film fash but they don't film eachother for the same reasons they don't want Andy filming them. Because when antifa get doxxed proud Boys show up at their house in gangs in the dead of night or actual terrorists that have committed actual murders put them on their hitlists. (Both things that happened to people merely accused of being antifa).

You don't need to believe he verbally abused the woman. All I got is hearsay for that. Everything else is pretty much as I said... Considering it was from memory anyway - some of the sequencing was off. But overall yea - Andy trying to fix antifa and antifa tell him to fuck off, shake him a couple of times and only after that do they get violent.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 8 2019 09:23am
Jul 8 2019 09:25am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 8 2019 08:21am)
You asked for a video that was evidence that he was repeatedly told to go away. There it is.

Antifa film fash but they don't film eachother for the same reasons they don't want Andy filming them. Because when antifa get doxxed proud Boys show up at their house in gangs in the dead of night or actual terrorists that have committed actual murders put them on their hitlists.

You don't need to believe he verbally abused the woman. All I got is hearsay for that. Everything else is pretty much as I said... Considering it was from memory anyway - some of the sequencing was off. But overall yea - Andy trying to fix antifa and antifa tell him to fuck off, shake him a couple of times and only after that do they get violent.

He doesn't have to go away at a public protest that's how those work

he is allowed to record there

he didn't put his hands on anyone he didn't scream at anyone he wasn't overly aggressive he did nothing wrong from the evidence I have seen

his politics do not matter, whatever beef people have with him does not matter, what matters is what happened at the time he was assaulted

I have no reason to believe he abused anyone there because all of the evidence shows him to not be doing anything wrong.

Thus far antifa is 100% in the wrong on this case and multiple times in this thread you have misled and been dishonest about the events and about the person assaulted

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 8 2019 09:30am
Gold: 57.00
Jul 8 2019 10:08am
Quote (TransTankie @ 8 Jul 2019 10:07)

uh he was videotaping violent cowards hiding in masks, not doing some satanic bully troll ritual you likely are projecting on him..well then again aristocrats like you can have some reallie deviant ways. probably a result of generations “keeping it in the family”

e: reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 8 2019 10:10am
Jul 8 2019 10:45am
Never change antifa, without you, we will never be able to appreciate the clown world we live in.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1525354555672Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll