d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev15253545556173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Apr 2 2019 01:46pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ 2 Apr 2019 15:41)
can't point out where I was wrong

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76154721&f=119&p=515185534
it starts there
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 2 Apr 2019 15:31)
Trying to make fun of someone who wants to read something before they come to a conclusion about it has to be the most on-brand I've ever seen you

it's not up to privileged lefties like you or Surfpunk to demand the undoing the entire legal system so you both can pretend to read a document you won't understand. even with it's hypothetical and illegal fully unredacted release, you'll just run with the misguided interpretation provided by Vox, Buzzfeed, McClatchy, or Adam 'i have proof the President colluded but you're not allowed to see it 'Schiff (D). the summary won't satisfy election-deniers, nor will the 400 page redacted report coming in a couple weeks and neither will the full report sans any redaction.

but keep begging for it, its what the privileged 'i want more it's not fair' lefties like yourself are best at.
Quote (MizzouFTW @ 2 Apr 2019 15:33)
Barr is backpeddling on that being an actual "summary". Turns out he's going to release a second summary here real soon. hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

breaking news that one
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/barr-redacted-mueller-report-will-be-released-mid-april-if-n988961
Gold: 40.42
Apr 2 2019 01:47pm
Quote (excellence @ 2 Apr 2019 11:46)
it starts there

it's not up to privileged lefties like you or Surfpunk to demand the undoing the entire legal system so you both can pretend to read a document you won't understand. even with it's hypothetical and illegal fully unredacted release, you'll just run with the misguided interpretation provided by Vox, Buzzfeed, McClatchy, or Adam 'i have proof the President colluded but you're not allowed to see it 'Schiff (D). the summary won't satisfy election-deniers, nor will the 400 page redacted report coming in a couple weeks and neither will the full report sans any redaction.

but keep begging for it, its what the privileged 'i want more it's not fair' lefties like yourself are best at.

breaking news that one
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/barr-redacted-mueller-report-will-be-released-mid-april-if-n988961

It's so cute watching you have to make assumptions because you choose not to read and you're just so desperate to slander people that you don't care even a tiny bit about the actual truth.
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 2 2019 01:50pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 2 2019 01:26pm)
Nope.

Thanks for the attempt at sticking up for your fellow hack instead of letting him defend his need for constant personal attacks tho, very cool and helpful.

I don't care enough to have a clue what's going on with your personal life
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Apr 2 2019 01:33pm)
Barr is backpeddling on that being an actual "summary". Turns out he's going to release a second summary here real soon. hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, he's not backpedaling. He said right in his summary that he was just summarizing the top-line conclusions, not giving any kind of detailed analysis. Then he stated again that he was summarizing the top-line conclusions, not giving any kind of detailed analysis, and liberal media outlets started shrieking about backpedaling.
I do care enough to bother doing a cursory look at the facts of major political stories, unlike some.

Quote (excellence @ Apr 2 2019 01:29pm)
says the one rejecting the findings until you get your very own unique special 700 page fully unredacted report in size 72 font with arrows pointing at the 'key' paragraphs so that you can drool about some inane interpretation by someone like Schiff about some paragraph on page 463 which when taken fully out of context 'proves collusion maybe'

I have to agree with this.
Gold: 10,485.00

It's a really sad state of affairs when politicians aren't doing stupid things, because all that's left for PaRDians do, is attack each other.
Gold: 40.42
Quote (Goomshill @ 2 Apr 2019 11:50)
I don't care enough to have a clue what's going on with your personal life

Oh, so you mean that you couldn't read what I was replying to, but you're still so upset about all the times I've humiliated you that you needed to respond to me anyway.

Great talk.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 2 2019 01:52pm
Trump before: Release the Mueller report

Trump now: it's a disgrace that you would ask to see the Mueller report

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1113154952514465794

Gold: 13,770.00
Apr 2 2019 01:57pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 2 2019 07:24am)
the irony

you embarrassed yourself the entire investigation by having strong opinions on something you never once followed and arrogantly were proud of not getting into the facts of the case

you are every bit as in the wrong as someone that never followed the case but always called it a nothingburger and witch hunt as those that call him guilty no matter what

Lmao, what a fan, I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel bad for you.

What exactly was I wrong about? I was proven correct while knowing and caring very little for the intricacies of a nonsensical, politically charged investigation. Why would I be embarrassed?
Apr 2 2019 01:57pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 2 2019 02:47pm)
It's so cute watching you have to make assumptions because you choose not to read and you're just so desperate to slander people that you don't care even a tiny bit about the actual truth.

It's also cute watching him ignore context and just go full-bore with his alt-right addled delusions

Actual context:

Quote (Surfpunk @ Mar 27 2017 10:22am)
Rather than adding to the current Trump thread, I felt this deserved it's own post.

Seth Abramson going #BallsOut on Twitter, regarding the case to investigate #RussiaGate, and all of the ties between his campaign (and now administration), Russian government and business interests, the sale of Rosneft, and more. It paints a hell of a picture, and while there isn't concrete evidence yet that ties all this together, the picture this paints (and the facts that are used to paint this picture) are more than sufficient to justify a full investigation.

As of 10:00 AM CDT, his Twitter feed has a lengthy list of Tweets (with citations in individual Tweets...way too many to link in this post) regarding this, as well as Chris Steele's potential testimony (which would be informal testimony to House and Senate Democrats, since the GOP-controlled Congress won't call for formal testimony).

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson

DailyKos has a compilation of his first TweetStorm on the 23rd about this (only reason I'm even linking Kos at all is because the post in question compiles all the first group of Tweets in one page).

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646686/-RussiaGate-blows-WIDE-OPEN-in-Abrahamson-report-High-crimes-and-misdemeanors-by-Trump-Sessions

Before all the usual suspects freak out in their usual ways, THIS IS NOT FULLY CONFIRMED YET. There's simply enough information that have been verified to justify a full investigation

Usual suspect freaking out in his usual way, that's our excellence.

I clearly stated, in the VERY FIRST POST OF THAT THREAD, that the info at the time had not been fully confirmed, but it was sufficient to warrant an investigation. That investigation happened.

Deal with it.

This post was edited by Surfpunk on Apr 2 2019 01:58pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 2 2019 02:00pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 2 2019 02:16pm)
and yet, look at how the democrats are acting.
Subpoena anyone and everyone over everything, like benghazi power trippers, except they're trying to rush it inb4 the report drops

Democrats are acting like an opposing party with oversight responsibilities. Simple as that.
Apr 2 2019 02:04pm
Quote (excellence @ Apr 2 2019 02:46pm)
it starts there

breaking news that one

And you still haven't shown where I was wrong with regard to the Mueller report.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15253545556173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll