d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Immigration, Etc... > And Illegal Immigrants
Prev1525354555677Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 25 2018 06:48pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 05:23pm)
I wonder which country the US should migrate to, if say, the Yellowstone volcano goes off. Or Mt. St. Helens, even.

This just keeps getting better and better...

Brazil's Temer to press Pence on U.S. treatment of migrant families

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-brazil-pence/brazils-temer-to-press-pence-on-u-s-treatment-of-migrant-families-idUSKBN1JL2VO

Why the fuck are we getting Brazillian families illegally trying to enter the US?? Brazil is 1/2 the size of the US. Why can't they handle their own refugees??

Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 05:43pm)
I understand the minefield quip, But the great dome, don't think so.

a lot of your angry posts over the border lately are starting to look like facebook warning signs that pop up on the news after someone goes too far tbh

might need a cool down
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 25 2018 07:07pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 08:48pm)
a lot of your angry posts over the border lately are starting to look like facebook warning signs that pop up on the news after someone goes too far tbh

might need a cool down

You mean the news from Reuters. ?
Jun 25 2018 07:12pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:07pm)
You mean the news from Reuters. ?

Your extreme view on the border and your rhetoric as if being invaded in time of war.

Dehumanizing them through ridiculous generalizations that in no way represent the majority

On this issue you come across like someone that could use a break from the issue before you load up your pickup truck and head down there to "Defend America"

Jun 25 2018 07:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 09:12pm)
Your extreme view on the border and your rhetoric as if being invaded in time of war.

Dehumanizing them through ridiculous generalizations that in no way represent the majority

On this issue you come across like someone that could use a break from the issue before you load up your pickup truck and head down there to "Defend America"

One of us needs a break. That's for sure.
My view is not extreme. The US govt. has the same view. The laws of the US have the same view.

You are the one with the extreme view bro. And while we're on the subject of how wrong you are...

1. I didn't make the minefield comment. I commented on the logic of a minefield vs. a dome over a volcano.
2. I don't have a Facebook account.
3. I don't have a pickup, or a gun.
4. I most importantly don't have this cultural chip on my shoulder, like some here do.

Last but not least, I have nothing against LEGAL immigration, for like the 50ieth time. I just don't like illegal immigration. I wonder how many El Salvador immigrants are on your reservation?
Jun 25 2018 07:29pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:25pm)
One of us needs a break. That's for sure.
My view is not extreme. The US govt. has the same view. The laws of the US have the same view.

You are the one with the extreme view bro. And while we're on the subject of how wrong you are...
1. I didn't make the minefield comment. I commented on the logic of a minefield vs. a dome over a volcano.
2. I don't have a Facebook account.
3. I don't have a pickup, or a gun.
4. I most importantly don't have this cultural chip on my shoulder, like some here do.

Last but not least, I have nothing against LEGAL immigration, for like the 50ieth time. I just don't like illegal immigration. I wonder how many El Salvador immigrants are on your reservation?

Quote (Ghot @ Jun 24 2018 08:49am)
Well, I am extreme in my thinking. I was a lot like you when I was younger. I was wrong.

1 day ago in this thread
Jun 25 2018 07:34pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 09:29pm)
1 day ago in this thread

Do you actually think you FOOL anyone?

This was what I said.

Quote (Ghot @ Jun 24 2018 11:49am)
Well, I am extreme in my thinking. I was a lot like you when I was younger. I was wrong.

But you definitely misunderstand one thing. I don't think all immigrants are the enemy, just the illegal ones. Just the ones that want to come to the US and set up a little section of the US as a tiny version of their country.
I don't mind cultural differences, as long as it's kept on an individual basis. Maybe as big as say a family size. I don't wanna see places in MY country where people are holding meetings and rallies to start something that is horribly against the American way.
I don't do things like that when I go to other countries, and I don't expect it here.

By the way, you are seriously extreme in your assumption that all evil comes from the corporations or the rich.

Don't take what I say out of context. It's a lame 2 yr. old tactic. Grow up. :/

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 25 2018 07:37pm
Jun 25 2018 07:40pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:34pm)
Do you actually think you FOOL anyone?

This was what I said.

Don't take what I say out of context. It's a lame 2 yr. old tactic. Grow up. :/

All of my posts on the issue are in reference to the treatment of the people you say are the enemy and invaders

all of my posts stand

your view on enforcement is extreme

Your post (in usual ghot fashion) doesn't make sense as this conversation has always been about undocumented immigrants
Jun 25 2018 07:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 25 2018 09:40pm)
All of my posts on the issue are in reference to the treatment of the people you say are the enemy and invaders

all of my posts stand

your view on enforcement is extreme

Your post (in usual ghot fashion) doesn't make sense as this conversation has always been about undocumented immigrants

Yeah, it is. I would think you would realize that by now.

I believe you are a supporter of "don't rape the land"?
How does an unending stream of illegal immigrants fit with that philosophy. Or is this really about ad hominem attacks?

The mods are a lot smarter than you seem to give them credit for.
You need to take you slander tactics elsewhere.
Jun 25 2018 07:53pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:45pm)

The mods are a lot smarter than you seem to give them credit for.
You need to take you slander tactics elsewhere.

Lol. I can give my sincere opinion. You are extreme and your posts are angry and you should cool down.

You are the guy that consistently says i don't belong here, don't deserve to be here, am a traitor, etc etc etc

You dehumanize poverty stricken people here every single day with ignorance and I'm proud to voice my opinion on that and on you as the one saying it

Bring around heat you might get burned

Quote (Ghot @ Jun 25 2018 06:45pm)
Yeah, it is. I would think you would realize that by now.

I believe you are a supporter of "don't rape the land"?
How does an unending stream of illegal immigrants fit with that philosophy. Or is this really about ad hominem attacks?

Their paperwork status doesn't "rape" the land

Our powerful policies on other issues contribute to shitting on our home which is not their fault so it fits alright in my stand with the poverty stricken
Gold: 21.93
Jun 25 2018 07:55pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 26 2018 11:06am)
Kinda silly to let them cross the border, and THEN decide if they can legally cross the border.

Right after posts 517 and 519 we get this...

Guatemala asks U.S. for migrant protections due to volcano fallout

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-guatemala/guatemala-asks-u-s-for-migrant-protections-due-to-volcano-fallout-idUSKBN1JL2ZU

This shyt just won't stop.... ever!

Ofc, Guatemala is right next to El Salvador and Honduras. :/
It's always the US. Never anyone else.

You are a real piece of work.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 25 2018 07:57pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1525354555677Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll