d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev15253545556111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jun 12 2016 03:29pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 12 2016 03:24pm)
Well flat earth is explicitly what the bible describes, so zealous Christians are undoubtedly ready to jump ship from the paradoxical, conflicting, & nonsensical globe.

Jesus association is to be expected since it was Satan that shown him the entirety of the earth.
"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;"
http://i.imgur.com/2vOmRLV.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqGt0YV1AMQ
Muhammad also suggested a flat earth by the way.

I am some kind of weirdo and I am also antireligion pro atheist. I just believe in a hollow earth, so I already comprehend the perspective that could lead to a FE conclusion.
My goal is to disprove the FE within the terms of measurable reality.

It might look like nutjobbery to someone who has a closed mind and thinks they shit they learned about physics in 2006 is still relevant,
but humanity really honestly truely don't know much about measured reality.

Therefore I don't think it's right to leave science and thoughtfulness to some certified authority, but instead should be addressed democratically by educated individuals.

Nobody is asking you to leave science to an authority. You can replicate experiments yourself if you want. Science also shouldn't be a democracy, except maybe in life science when there's ethical concerns
Gold: 4.00
Jun 12 2016 03:34pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 12 2016 05:24pm)
Well flat earth is explicitly what the bible describes, so zealous Christians are undoubtedly ready to jump ship from the paradoxical, conflicting, & nonsensical globe.

Jesus association is to be expected since it was Satan that shown him the entirety of the earth.
"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;"
http://i.imgur.com/2vOmRLV.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqGt0YV1AMQ
Muhammad also suggested a flat earth by the way.

I am some kind of weirdo and I am also antireligion pro atheist. I just believe in a hollow earth, so I already comprehend the perspective that could lead to a FE conclusion.
My goal is to disprove the FE within the terms of measurable reality.

It might look like nutjobbery to someone who has a closed mind and thinks they shit they learned about physics in 2006 is still relevant,
but humanity really honestly truely don't know much about measured reality.

Therefore I don't think it's right to leave science and thoughtfulness to some certified authority, but instead should be addressed democratically by educated individuals.

:lol:
Yeah

Just fyi, satan cannot create anything, so he copy the truth of Elohim to create distortion and confusion, thus, all these ''religions''
And science is a religion too :O :hail:
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 12 2016 03:38pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 12 2016 04:13pm)
Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to this world. Countless Billions of souls have been doomed to Hell by false religion. Learn what the Bible has to say on the matter!

Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to this world. Countless Billions of souls have been doomed to Hell by false religion. Learn what the Bible has to say on the matter!

Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 12 2016 03:39pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 12 Jun 2016 22:24)
I am some kind of weirdo and I am also antireligion pro atheist. I just believe in a hollow earth, so I already comprehend the perspective that could lead to a FE conclusion. My goal is to disprove the FE within the terms of measurable reality.

Ok i understand, btw mutliverse theory is awesome for that 'measurable reality' discussion
(if you can understand its meaning)
Gold: 4.77
Jun 12 2016 03:52pm
Quote (Santara @ 12 Jun 2016 16:38)

To me, hoping for a god of this flat earth is like hoping for Kim Il Sung to come back in North Korea.
Clearly from my perspective the originator of it is a dick who would be responsible for "false" religion.
That's why some modern Christians and secret societies of the renaissance asserted that the unanimously agreed upon originator (God the father, Allah, etc) of this universe is actually evil.

After the Flood, God commanded remaining humanity to "increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1).
Humanity decided to do the exact opposite, “Then they said, ‘Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name[possibly space shuttle in translation variation] for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth’” (Genesis 11:4).
Humanity decided to build a great city and all congregate there. They decided to build a gigantic tower[rocket] as a symbol of their power, to make a name for themselves (Genesis 11:4).
This tower is remembered as the Tower of Babel.

In response, God confused the languages of humanity so that they could no longer communicate with each other (Genesis 11:7).
The result was that people congregated with other people who spoke the same language, and then went together and settled in other parts of the world (Genesis 11:8-9).
God confused the languages at the Tower of Babel to enforce His command for humanity to spread throughout the entire world.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 12 2016 03:54pm
Jun 12 2016 04:26pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 12 2016 05:52pm)
To me, hoping for a god of this flat earth is like hoping for Kim Il Sung to come back in North Korea.
Clearly from my perspective the originator of it is a dick who would be responsible for "false" religion.
That's why some modern Christians and secret societies of the renaissance asserted that the unanimously agreed upon originator (God the father, Allah, etc) of this universe is actually evil.

After the Flood, God commanded remaining humanity to "increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1).
Humanity decided to do the exact opposite, “Then they said, ‘Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name[possibly space shuttle in translation variation] for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth’” (Genesis 11:4).
Humanity decided to build a great city and all congregate there. They decided to build a gigantic tower[rocket] as a symbol of their power, to make a name for themselves (Genesis 11:4).
This tower is remembered as the Tower of Babel.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TxtJsOq8SAk/hqdefault.jpg

In response, God confused the languages of humanity so that they could no longer communicate with each other (Genesis 11:7).
The result was that people congregated with other people who spoke the same language, and then went together and settled in other parts of the world (Genesis 11:8-9).
God confused the languages at the Tower of Babel to enforce His command for humanity to spread throughout the entire world.

Always let the Bible interprete itself bro and let the Ruah guide you.
Islam is the true religion of satan, they worship a transexual, moon deity, (Satan) himself. Not to talk about the black cube .........
Jehovah means things such as Destruction, God of ruin, Mischief, Calamity, Perversion, Wickedness, Noisome, Iniquity, Naughtiness ... In other words, it is a disgrace to call on the Lord with this name but truly, God doesn't consider what men consider, He look at the hearts of men and that is the most important.

His name in hebrew is Yahushua or Yahshua. I call Him Both this and Jesus even tho Jesus was back then iesus which also mean to Hail Zeus (Ie sus) ... He doesn't really care, Jesus's name is powerful and able to protect us and help us and He knows and hear us.
The name is of no matter tho, unless you call Him satan. (which means adversary)

As I said earlier, Elohim confounded men at the tower of babel to prevent them from going to satan. Because that is exactly what they were trying to do. They were trying to make their own way and pry into heavens by their own powers which is not only impossible but very dangerous as the ways and means they were having use of is satanic.

The pineal gland contains water inside, when shielded off from all of the electromagnetic references to our existing 3rd dimensional space/time... the water can shift and have a connection made to an inverted reality of time/space (3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space). When time/space has been entered there is access to one dimension of space and ability of movement through another dimension. The pineal gland has been reversed engineered and it has a name... ''CERN'' ... When ''fired up'' by means of ''Kundalini activation'' the pineal gland starfate techology is accessed. ''Kudalini activation'' is the balancing of all of the chakra energy centers within the human body that will ultimately allow for pineal gland techonology activation. This activation is felt as a ringing, buzzing or pressure inside of the head. During this process a series of complex electromagnetic intersecting rings of energy spin around the water within the pineal gland which causes the pineal gland to ''gate over'' into time/space where your access to linear time can be directed to some degree by your conscious focus. The pineal gland is basically a small hyper dimensional stargate built into our human physiology which enables us to access other dimensions. Another reason why it is NOT to be messed with on your own doings! I cannot warn you enough on how dangerous it is to attempt to open your pineal gland as demonic spirits can and WILL be able to directly access your mind. This techology was reverse engineered by the ancient Atlantean society, and in the Tower of Babel (trying to pry into heaven)

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11 ~ What has been is what shall be, what has been done is what shall be done, and there is none new under the sun. Is there a matter of which it is said, ''See, this is new''? It was here already, long ago. There is no remembrance of former ones, nor is there any remembrance of those that are to come by those who come later on.

What we are seeing going on in the world now is nothing more than a repackaged agenda that is the same as was before (Ancient Babylon) ... this is the cycle of rebirth, this is what the symbol of the phoenix and the ouroboros (leviathan) stand for. It is the rebirthing of the beast system. Names have been changed, pagan religions renamed, and the ancient gods more cleverly hidden, but what we are seeing is the exact same beast system of old emerging under a new flag and a new name once again.

Take for instance a Gibborim. It had powerful psychic abilities including, levitation, mind control, time travel, mind reading, remote viewing, the power of placing curses and diseases, the power of removing curses and diseases, and ways of knowing and predicting the future. They were astrologers, homosexuals, cannibals, serial killers, and the mighty men of renown. They had super powerful brains and they were extremely intelligent. They knew all the sciences and mathematics. In short, they had demonic powers. They used these powers to control and enslave mankind and this is how they built the great pyramids and great wonders around earth. The presence of these hybrids (abominations) was one of the main reasons for the flood of Noah and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone. Another name for these wicked creatures are the Annunaki meaning ''princely offspring'' ...

The flood was not genocide, this was a eradication of vile, wicked, non-human entities. The same entities that are spiritually among us now (unclean spirits, demons). The same wicked rulers and tyrants that the Elite want to bring back through genetics, portals, and occult science. The Vatican's ''alien saviours'' Don't fall for the alien deception and don't take the mark of the beast! (RFID chip)
Gold: 4.77
Jun 12 2016 05:11pm
Quote (Qodesh @ 12 Jun 2016 17:26)
The pineal gland contains water inside, when shielded off from all of the electromagnetic references to our existing 3rd dimensional space/time... the water can shift and have a connection made to an inverted reality of time/space (3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space). When time/space has been entered there is access to one dimension of space and ability of movement through another dimension. ... This activation is felt as a ringing, buzzing or pressure inside of the head. During this process a series of complex electromagnetic intersecting rings of energy spin around the water within the pineal gland which causes the pineal gland to ''gate over'' into time/space where your access to linear time can be directed to some degree by your conscious focus... I cannot warn you enough on how dangerous it is to attempt to open your pineal gland as demonic spirits can and WILL be able to directly access your mind. This techology was reverse engineered by the ancient Atlantean society, and in the Tower of Babel (trying to pry into heaven)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0E5DBuzOE
I'm new to the Atlantian conspiracy as of right now, so I can't attest to that - but last year when I was devising my own theory of everything to justify my virtue I stumbled upon what you speak of.
I actually ended up baptizing myself (sealing my demons in), consuming in a "raped" plant at in crop circle I found, Staring directly into the sun with both eyes (one covered by a nuclearly polarized lens), and pressed an overclocked plasma ball against my 3rd eye to have apocalyptic revelations.

To my "surprise", I had many hallucinogenic epiphanies involving deep space, DNA, RNA, evolution and supersymetry which I was previously unaware of.
With my luciferian ceremony's conclusion, I overcame my possession to realize that even the false structures of this worldly knowledge I had gained, still depended on the live giving force of something extra & undefined or the spark of Him on the Most Highest.

Which ultimately led to my termination of employment at Amazon, where I was attempting to get in on plugging people into machines for transcendence.
So I do fear God, in a way.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11 ~ What has been is what shall be, what has been done is what shall be done, and there is none new under the sun. Is there a matter of which it is said, ''See, this is new''? It was here already, long ago. There is no remembrance of former ones, nor is there any remembrance of those that are to come by those who come later on.

Also Jeremiah 10 reinforces this
O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

What we are seeing going on in the world now is nothing more than a repackaged agenda that is the same as was before (Ancient Babylon) ... this is the cycle of rebirth, this is what the symbol of the phoenix and the ouroboros (leviathan) stand for. It is the rebirthing of the beast system. Names have been changed, pagan religions renamed, and the ancient gods more cleverly hidden, but what we are seeing is the exact same beast system of old emerging under a new flag and a new name once again.

The internet gave me this realization. Even the most preposterous ideas and notions I've investigated have connected to something which connected to something that has already been stated in some way by someone else.

The flood was not genocide, this was a eradication of vile, wicked, non-human entities. The same entities that are spiritually among us now (unclean spirits, demons). The same wicked rulers and tyrants that the Elite want to bring back through genetics, portals, and occult science. The Vatican's ''alien saviours'' Don't fall for the alien deception and don't take the mark of the beast! (RFID chip)

Believing in the hollow earth,
I think the flood was from an over filling of water within the earth's center that then spilled out.
"The fountains of the great deep"

evidence by expanding earth.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 12 2016 05:12pm
Jun 12 2016 05:27pm
I personally believe that the truth is both a mix of the flat earth and hollow earth.

Here is a model of the flat earth with the waters above the firmament and below the earth, the waters in the great deep.

Maybe, the tides are caused by the gentle and gradual rise and fall of the earth in the bosom of the mighty deep. I don't know.

Look this video at: 6:20 min and hear the sound it makes when it stops ... sounds like it hits water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ps-c-JBUJw

Don't mind the likes and dislikes ... youtube is playing on altering this shit.

This post was edited by Qodesh on Jun 12 2016 05:31pm
Gold: 260.11
Jun 12 2016 05:33pm
The willful ignorance is strong
Jun 12 2016 06:14pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 12 2016 07:33pm)
The willful ignorance is strong

In what are you edifying or helping anybody with these worthless comments of yours?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15253545556111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll