d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev15152535455111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.77
Jun 12 2016 02:06pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 12 Jun 2016 12:34)
Actually FE was around long before any of the modern religions and there are many atheists who believe in the rational logic and math of this theory.

Incorrect because FE includes circles and Pi is irrational. FE must be wrong you idiot omg lollolo u troll.
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 12 2016 02:26pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 12 2016 11:34am)
Actually FE was around long before any of the modern religions and there are many atheists who believe in the rational logic and math of this theory.

So was the inability to master fire and the need to live in caves. FE has been around as far back as self aware life was unable to extend its perception past the immediately visable and utilize its intellect and imagination to understand its surroundings.
Gold: 4.00
Jun 12 2016 02:34pm
The stationary Flat Earth was common knowledge. That is before our modern time, because one of the most powerful tool of satan is time. The truth has been inverted to an oblate spheroid spinning at 1000 miles an hour while chasing the sun at 10,000 miles an hour and this is all based on the high priests of science... It even has something to do with the Catholic Church sun worshipping. In fact, pretty much all the civilizations of the world knew the truth. Be it from the means of seeing, hearing or having received the knowledge of the truth from supernatural means.

Gold: 583.69
Jun 12 2016 02:38pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 12 2016 08:34pm)
The stationary Flat Earth was common knowledge. That is before our modern time, because one of the most powerful tool of satan is time. The truth has been inverted to an oblate spheroid spinning at 1000 miles an hour while chasing the sun at 10,000 miles an hour and this is all based on the high priests of science... It even has something to do with the Catholic Church sun worshipping. In fact, pretty much all the civilizations of the world knew the truth. Be it from the means of seeing, hearing or having received the knowledge of the truth from supernatural means.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10mr8eg.png

Did you just try to use the pyramids being built with a connection to the stars as part of your evidence for them being power plants? The fuck?
Jun 12 2016 02:48pm
Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 12 2016 04:38pm)
Did you just try to use the pyramids being built with a connection to the stars as part of your evidence for them being power plants? The fuck?

No? I am talking about mysterious and perfect astronomical alignment of ancient sites all over the world. The pyramids ARE ''power plants'' but mostly are used as a mean to open the pineal gland which is (the third eye) and very dangerous because it opens one's mind to demonic entities. It is by this mean that they gathered secret knowledge and demonic powers. There is a reason why our chakras and our third eye is sealed. It has been sealed by the hand of God and we must be patient and then God will open it for us and reveal us everything.
Gold: 583.69
Jun 12 2016 02:50pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 12 2016 08:48pm)
No? I am talking about mysterious and perfect astronomical alignment of ancient sites all over the world. The pyramids ARE ''power plants'' but mostly are used as a mean to open the pineal gland which is (the third eye) and very dangerous because it opens one's mind to demonic entities. It is by this mean that they gathered secret knowledge and demonic powers. There is a reason why our chakras and our third eye is sealed. It has been sealed by the hand of God and we must be patient and then God will open it for us and reveal us everything.

lol nevermind.
Jun 12 2016 02:58pm
Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 12 2016 04:50pm)
lol nevermind.

God bless you broski ;)
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 12 2016 03:05pm
hmm finally i was wrong, maybe you are doing a quite well job here, associating jesus with flat eart & walls (of text), you are some kind of weirdo or just simply an anti-religion/pro atheist ?
Jun 12 2016 03:13pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jun 12 2016 05:05pm)
hmm finally i was wrong, maybe you are doing a quite well job here, associating jesus with flat eart & walls (of text), you are some kind of weirdo or just simply an anti-religion/pro atheist ?

Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to this world. Countless Billions of souls have been doomed to Hell by false religion. Learn what the Bible has to say on the matter! I expose many false religions... not to be unkind... but because the truth has been hidden from the world's masses. Just remember, religion didn't die on the cross for you. Jesus Christ did!

The truth is in the Word of God, not in religion.

Satan is trying to destroy the foundations, taking away the doctrine of Christ (Yahushua) ... (2nd John 1:9), and perverting the simplicity of the gospel message (2nd Corinthians 11:3). Whereas Elohim confounded men at the tower of babel to prevent them from going to satan (Acts 17:26-27); today satan is confounding men to prevent them from going to Elohim (2nd Corinthians 4:4). satan is using all the hundreds of different corrupt Bible versions to confound everyone. All of the doctrines being taught in churches today are confusing, confounding people. satan knows that people won't memorize a Bible that keeps changing. Use only the King James Bible (not the 21st Century KJV and not the New KJV)... Satan is a liar, which is why he keeps changing the Bible by producing new versions; but the King James Bible tells the truth, which is why it hasn't changed since 1611. Although there have been numerous editorial revisions, there have been NO new translations of the King James Bible since 1611. The “New King James Version” is NOT a new translation of the authorized King James Bible; but rather, is based 100% upon the Alexandrian manuscripts from Egypt, which is the source of the NIV and all modern corrupt Bibles. The King James Bible came from Antioch, Syria.

The best Bible is called HalleluYah Scriptures, you can make a little research and find their website and ask one for free.

Also, if you want a PDF of a 1611 old KJV Bible I can refer you to a website via PM

Anyway, there is very little time left before the system crashes and I suggest you to use your time wisely!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Him!

This post was edited by Qodesh on Jun 12 2016 03:14pm
Gold: 4.77
Jun 12 2016 03:24pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 12 Jun 2016 16:05)

Well flat earth is explicitly what the bible describes, so zealous Christians are undoubtedly ready to jump ship from the paradoxical, conflicting, & nonsensical globe.

Jesus association is to be expected since it was Satan that shown him the entirety of the earth.
"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;"

Muhammad also suggested a flat earth by the way.

Sura Al-Kahf (18:47)

And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust), and you will see the earth as a levelled plain, and we shall gather them all together so as to leave not one of them behind.

Sura Taha (20:53)

Who has made earth for you like a bed (spread out); and has opened roads (ways and paths etc.) for you therein; and has sent down water (rain) from the sky. And We have brought forth with it various kinds of vegetation.

Sura Az-Zukhruf (43:10)

Who has made for you the earth like a bed, and has made for you roads therein, in order that you may find your way.

Sura Az-Zukhruf (43:38)

Till, when (such a one) comes to Us, he says [to his Qarîn (Satan / devil companion)] "Would that between me and you were the distance of the two easts (or the east and west)" a worst (type of) companion (indeed)!

Sura An-Naba (78:6)

Have We not made the earth as a bed,

Sura An-Naziat (79:30)

And after that He spread the earth;

I am some kind of weirdo and I am also antireligion pro atheist. I just believe in a hollow earth, so I already comprehend the perspective that could lead to a FE conclusion.
My goal is to disprove the FE within the terms of measurable reality.

It might look like nutjobbery to someone who has a closed mind and thinks they shit they learned about physics in 2006 is still relevant,
but humanity really honestly truely don't know much about measured reality.

Therefore I don't think it's right to leave science and thoughtfulness to some certified authority, but instead should be addressed democratically by educated individuals.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 12 2016 03:32pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15152535455111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll