d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1515253545579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 23 2012 09:04pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Aug 24 2012 03:03am)
I love how sure you are about your faith. have a nice life.

Yes, but I want you to also enjoy the gift of God rather than suffer the misery of hell.
Gold: 56.10
Aug 23 2012 09:44pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 23 2012 09:59pm)
Unfortunately, it will be eternity and it will be so horrifically painful that you will not be afforded the luxery of thinking about anything other than the misery that you are in.  Accept Jesus Christ.  You will never regret it.

It's funny the propaganda that shows Muslims forcing people to accept Islam yet this Christian right here just says it. Accept Jesus Christ. Even I'm not doing that. I'm saying look at the facts and its up to you to decide what to do and this guy is like forcing you to do it. If you don't you will go to hell.. So please stop talking trash about muslims. I'm not talking trash about Christians. I respect your belief I congratulate you for atleast believing in god. May god put you on the right path.
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 23 2012 10:02pm
WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!!
Gold: 6.00
Aug 23 2012 10:16pm
this section is a fucking joke
Gold: 9,039.20
Aug 23 2012 10:17pm
Quote (Andre32 @ Aug 23 2012 10:16pm)
this section is a fucking joke

Did you pray or not?
Aug 24 2012 06:43am
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 24 2012 03:44am)
It's funny the propaganda that shows Muslims forcing people to accept Islam yet this Christian right here just says it. Accept Jesus Christ. Even I'm not doing that. I'm saying look at the facts and its up to you to decide what to do and this guy is like forcing you to do it. If you don't you will go to hell.. So please stop talking trash about muslims. I'm not talking trash about Christians. I respect your belief I congratulate you for atleast believing in god. May god put you on the right path.

It's not propaganda. muslims use violence every day to force their evil on others. There is a HUGE difference between peaceful persuasion and sticking a gun, bomb or sword in someone's face and killing them. I've looked at the facts. Islam isn't supported by them. islam is the way to hell. The ones who kill, bomb and commit violence are committing MURDER. you're god is not god.

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events. The quran was written by some guy named mohammad who didn't even live until 500 years later, yet in his arrogance, he claims to know more than those who were actually there. he claims to know more than the historians of Jesus's time. he directly contradicts their eyewitness accounts. he advocates murdering anyone who won't convert to the lie. It's interesting that you have no response to this because you know that what I am saying is true.

Repent and turn to the truth, the true Jesus, the God of the Bible.

Islam teaches another Jesus, not the one in the Bible.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him

Did mohammad preach the gospel of the Bible? The gospel of Paul? NO. What does the Bible say about him?

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 24 2012 06:44am
Gold: 6.66
Aug 24 2012 07:04am
buy a stairway to heaven
Gold: 56.10
Aug 24 2012 11:50am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 24 2012 07:43am)
It's not propaganda.  muslims use violence every day to force their evil on others.  There is a HUGE difference between peaceful persuasion and sticking a gun, bomb or sword in someone's face and killing them.  I've looked at the facts.  Islam isn't supported by them.  islam is the way to hell.  The ones who kill, bomb and commit violence are committing MURDER.  you're god is not god. 

The Bible was written by the actual eyewitnesses to the events.  The quran was written by some guy named mohammad who didn't even live until 500 years later, yet in his arrogance, he claims to know more than those who were actually there.  he claims to know more than the historians of Jesus's time.  he directly contradicts their eyewitness accounts.  he advocates murdering anyone who won't convert to the lie.  It's interesting that you have no response to this because you know that what I am saying is true. 

Repent and turn to the truth, the true Jesus, the God of the Bible. 

Islam teaches another Jesus, not the one in the Bible. 

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him

Did mohammad preach the gospel of the Bible?  The gospel of Paul?  NO.  What does the Bible say about him?

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I'm sorry you just proved my point. The bible was written by eye-witnesses not Jesus himself. Therefore it is not the word of god. Simple. I don't know how much clearer it can get. Also you have a real misconception on violence in Islam. The quran is the only book in the world that says. If you kill someone it's as if you killed the whole of humanity, and if you save someone it's as if you saved the whole of humanity.

(Al-Qur'an 5:32). Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

You clearly have a misconception on the violence Islam preaches. Yet you are ignorant about it.

I could do the same.

Ezekiel(Chapter 23, 3) And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

Oh look Christianity preaches to be whores. Even I can take one quote out of context and prove Christianity preaches about whores.

So seriously muslims do not use violence everyday to force conversion. Some might. I do not know because I do not know of the whole world. Some might but there are just as many bad Christians as there are bad Muslims. So please stop talking trash about muslims. You are really childish. Again you are wrong. He doesn't claim to know anything. He only claims to know what he is being told and guess what once again I take the same quote.

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him". Deuteronomy 18.18

Your bible talks about mohammad here. Your bible does and the reason I'm bringing this verse up. Is because when you put it in context. The reason Jesus said this was because. The eyewitnesses that were there MISTOOK everything Jesus said. When jesus says something they MISUNDERSTAND it EVERYTIME. It was the eyewitnesses that mistook him.

Luke 24:25

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

See he is called these eyewitnesses you so preach fools. He is saying you guys completely do not understand what I speak. These are the eyewitnesses you speak of? The ones Jesus himself called fools?

Explain this verse to me? He is clearly saying I have not been crucified isn't he? Anyone explain this verse to me. Infact I will make another thread I want to know the answer.

“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

This post was edited by SecondGear on Aug 24 2012 11:53am
Aug 24 2012 04:48pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 24 2012 05:50pm)
I'm sorry you just proved my point. The bible was written by eye-witnesses not Jesus himself. Therefore it is not the word of god. Simple. I don't know how much clearer it can get. Also you have a real misconception on violence in Islam. The quran is the only book in the world that says. If you kill someone it's as if you killed the whole of humanity, and if you save someone it's as if you saved the whole of humanity.

(Al-Qur'an 5:32). Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

You clearly have a misconception on the violence Islam preaches. Yet you are ignorant about it.

I could do the same.

Ezekiel(Chapter 23, 3) And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

Oh look Christianity preaches to be whores. Even I can take one quote out of context and prove Christianity preaches about whores. .”

Yes, the Bible was written by the Actual Eyewitnesses to the Events, NOT the quran. mohammad wasn't even there and didn't even live until 500 years later, yet he thinks he knows more than the actual eyewitnesses. Secondly, the Holy Spirit moved these men to write the things that they wrote, therefore, it IS God's word.

It was written by through men by God:

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {in old time: or, at any time}

The Bible is more sure than a voice from heaven:

2Pe 1:19 ¶ We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

I'm not ignorant of the VIOLENCE that islam preaches and demonstates daily for all of the world to see and I'm also not ignorant of the fact that it's ok for a muslim to LIE in order to further the cause of their false religion.

These are Muslim Clerics Preaching Violence to Jews. The FACTS don't lie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMs5ASIDv8

More Muslim Hatred of Jews:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/egyptian-actor-attacks-female-show-host-after-being-told-he-is-on-israeli-tv-in-prank-gone-wrong/

Arab Lady Explains the Violence of islam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR8mHelFBW8

YOU know very WELL that islam preaches violence. Stop lying if you want to have an honest discussion.

So seriously muslims do not use violence everyday to force conversion. Some might. I do not know because I do not know of the whole world. Some might but there are just as many bad Christians as there are bad Muslims. So please stop talking trash about muslims. You are really childish. Again you are wrong. He doesn't claim to know anything. He only claims to know what he is being told and guess what once again I take the same quote.

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him". Deuteronomy 18.18

Your bible talks about mohammad here. Your bible does and the reason I'm bringing this verse up. Is because when you put it in context. The reason Jesus said this was because. The eyewitnesses that were there MISTOOK everything Jesus said. When jesus says something they MISUNDERSTAND it EVERYTIME. It was the eyewitnesses that mistook him.

Luke 24:25

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. .”

First of all Jesus is talking about prophecies of Himself that were written in the Old Testiment. mohammad is a false prophet because everything in his writings contradict, not only Jesus, but the entire scripture.

Lebanan used to be a majority Christian Country int the Middle East and the MUSLIMS went in destroyed their freedom of religion. Once muslims become majority they begin to persecute non muslims. I know your tactics.

Watch this lady:

This Arab lady explains your tactics to a good Jewish Christian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR8mHelFBW8

islam is a violent religion. Their messiah is the Anti Christ of the Bible. The 12th Imman is the Anti Christ (SATAN). The Mahdi is the Anti Christ (SATAN).

See he is called these eyewitnesses you so preach fools. He is saying you guys completely do not understand what I speak. These are the eyewitnesses you speak of? The ones Jesus himself called fools?

Explain this verse to me? He is clearly saying I have not been crucified isn't he? Anyone explain this verse to me. Infact I will make another thread I want to know the answer.

“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

These eyewitnesses were actually there, mohammad was not. he's a liar. LOL no Jesus is not saying that he hasn't been crucified. On the Contrary, He's saying I have been crucified and I have Risen from the Dead and am NOT a ghost or a Spirit as islam falsely teaches.

Gold: 20.00
Aug 24 2012 05:09pm
Wow ...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1515253545579Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll