d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev14950515253307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Apr 19 2023 10:27pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 08:34pm)
So you don't have any proof as per usual? Fabricating bullshit has been your trademark for a while now. You got nothing kid just lies on top of more lies. Time to admit defeat?
Such a devout Christian you are, forgot about the 9th commandment lol pathetic snake slither away.

to say "no God" is some kind of omni claim hence godhood

gona be a while till the amusement wears off. Jesus with a 45 gona blast some one if they have a tat being some kind of scripture gotcha
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2023 02:33am
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 10:11pm)
Been over this many times already bible cannot prove itself by using the bible. It's circular logic.

In Romans 1:20 it basically says that everything was God made yet provides no proof. IT JUST SAYS THAT IT DOES. Anyone can say anything doesn't make it true "everything exists because Aliens made it" see I can write any unproven concept aswell. The Lord says this and he said that, ok cool how do you know that? Because it's written in the bible... and we repeat the same circular pattern. Please ponder on this maybe you will realise how nonsensical that sounds.

https://imgur.com/NuY6KX8.jpeg

https://imgur.com/dh4zDKK.jpeg

Guess I need to bring this up yet again. Back in 2013, a decade ago, the Church I went to did a series of top 10 questions. The first question is: Can You Really Trust The Bible?

I took notes from that Sermon and made a thread about it here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66318140&f=125

Guess you need to read that topic aga--well, for you it would be the first time right?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 20 2023 05:45am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 20 2023 08:33pm)
Guess I need to bring this up yet again. Back in 2013, a decade ago, the Church I went to did a series of top 10 questions. The first question is: Can You Really Trust The Bible?

I took notes from that Sermon and made a thread about it here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66318140&f=125

Guess you need to read that topic aga--well, for you it would be the first time right?

You have a super winded way of saying the most basic things. A common trait in liars.
For instance you could of just said here is a link that explains this....

If you think you can hide your bullshit with long essays and endless Bible quotes you are mistaken.

You made a claim that people who question the Bible shouldn't because back in those times people used to write and use it as a primary mode of learning? Lol so if people write and speak it automatically makes it true?? What??
Second point you made Bible is not a conspiracy is because it's very detailed..... really that's your grand proof? Are you off your meds?

Buddy the logical fallacies you are committing are so vast its hard to keep track.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2023 05:52am
Quote (addone @ Apr 20 2023 09:45pm)
You have a super winded way of saying the most basic things. A common trait in liars.
For instance you could of just said here is a link that explains this....

If you think you can hide your bullshit with long essays and endless Bible quotes you are mistaken.

You made a claim that people who question the Bible shouldn't because back in those times people used to write and use it as a primary mode of learning? Lol so if people write and speak it automatically makes it true?? What??
Second point you made Bible is not a conspiracy is because it's very detailed..... really that's your grand proof? Are you off your meds?

Buddy the logical fallacies you are committing are so vast its hard to keep track.

Well...

The first thing I must ask you is this: Would you be prepared to trust The Bible if the evidence were there? Carefully ponder this question before you move on.

I guess you must have skipped over this part.
Apr 20 2023 06:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 20 2023 11:52pm)
Well...

I guess you must have skipped over this part.

Are you willing to abandon your religion if evidence isn't there?
Apr 20 2023 09:03am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 20 2023 01:33am)

can we really trust addone? can we even trust him to be reasonable? or is he on agenda?curious though? whats his real motivation? is the dude a satanist? that would make sense. hating on Jesus with dumb arguments. Jesus with a 45 looking to blast any one with a tat is still making me chuckle :) its hard to see a time were i will let him live that one down :)

Quote (addone @ Apr 20 2023 05:27am)
Are you willing to abandon your religion if evidence isn't there?

are you going to actually post some reasonable arguments? so far my faith grows. whats its supposed to do when the enemies of christ are just a source of amusement?
well? sometimes they are just gross but that doesnt really challenge anything either.
Apr 20 2023 02:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 21 2023 03:03am)
can we really trust addone? can we even trust him to be reasonable? or is he on agenda?curious though? whats his real motivation? is the dude a satanist? that would make sense. hating on Jesus with dumb arguments. Jesus with a 45 looking to blast any one with a tat is still making me chuckle :) its hard to see a time were i will let him live that one down :)

are you going to actually post some reasonable arguments? so far my faith grows. whats its supposed to do when the enemies of christ are just a source of amusement?
well? sometimes they are just gross but that doesnt really challenge anything either.

Get out of here with your room temperature strawmans.You haven't answered a single one in a 51 page thread with proof. All you post is how funny they are or some other cop out. It's fine we all know you lost and have no actual evidence to back up your shallow beliefs. So I am just capitalising on your obsessive need to reply. Like pavlov's dogs you are obediently trained to respond. Now be a good boy and bump my thread ;)
Apr 20 2023 04:26pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 20 2023 01:51pm)
Get out of here with your room temperature strawmans.You haven't answered a single one in a 51 page thread with proof. All you post is how funny they are or some other cop out. It's fine we all know you lost and have no actual evidence to back up your shallow beliefs. So I am just capitalising on your obsessive need to reply. Like pavlov's dogs you are obediently trained to respond. Now be a good boy and bump my thread ;)

oooO using reverse psychology wut a razzle dazzle. that your reduced to such tactics shows your defeated.
Apr 20 2023 06:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 21 2023 10:26am)
oooO using reverse psychology wut a razzle dazzle. that your reduced to such tactics shows your defeated.

See right on cue, good boy! Now got a question for you and also for above room temperature Christians out there does god accept inbred people?
Apr 20 2023 06:11pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 20 2023 05:07pm)
See right on cue, good boy! Now got a question for you and also for above room temperature Christians out there does god accept inbred people?

better watch out. Jesus is packing a 45 and checking for tats............

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 20 2023 06:12pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14950515253307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll