d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread, Continued
Prev14950515253702Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 6 2022 11:46pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 7 Mar 2022 05:14)
You know for a time in which the words "Nazi" and "Racism" are thrown around more casually than "Cool" and "Synergy" were in the 80s, I've always maintained that the way you tell who the real Nazis are is you listen to them as they proudly declare themselves as Nazis. So when they pose with a massive Nazi flag and do hitler salutes, you can be pretty sure they are actual Nazis. When its 9:04 at an artisan bakery that closes at 9 and there are two white women standing in line when a black woman walks up and tries to join the line and throws a fit when she's told they're closed for the night, not so much the work of Nazis. The fact that the same folks who actually pose with Nazi flags also put out statements declaring they will commit war crimes like executing prisoners of war, allows me to label them "Nazi War Criminals", which I think has a better ring to it given the overuse of the "Nazi" label. So maybe from now on we should just distinguish between "nazis" in the sense of "people who I have a disagreement with" and "Nazi War Criminals" as "true believers in the white supremacist ideology of the third reich who violate the geneva conventions"

You know there was actually a push by congressmen to have the Azov Battalion officially declared a foreign terrorist group, which meant any material support for it would be a crime?;
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/11/opinion/politics/white-supremacist-terrorism.html
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/07/is-biden-ignoring-tool-combat-violent-extremists-00005674
https://twitter.com/christopherjm/status/1381717741107838976

Instead of designating them a foreign terrorist group, we sent them stinger missiles. Well shit my fellow negros, I've heard this story before

All fine and well, but it's still missing the key point: the presence of some nazis or ultra-nationalists in Ukraine does not automatically imply that Ukraine is actually run by "fascists and nazis" like Russian propaganda wants us to believe.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Mar 6 2022 11:46pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 7 2022 12:13am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 6 2022 11:46pm)
All fine and well, but it's still missing the key point: the presence of some nazis or ultra-nationalists in Ukraine does not automatically imply that Ukraine is actually run by "fascists and nazis" like Russian propaganda wants us to believe.

Well in many cases they are literally run by fascists and nazis. For example, look at this fawning interview PBS did with Artem Semenikhin, Mayor of Konotop;
https://twitter.com/NewsHour/status/1499525817776365574

They didn't mention how he's literally a Nazi, or draw attention to the fact that while he's being interviewed he has a framed portrait of Stepan Bandera hanging over his head in full view of the camera lmao.
Even the top comment calls it out;
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/ukrainian-jews-shocked-after-city-elects-neo-nazi-mayor-437975
According to reports, Semenikhin drives around in a car bearing the number 14/88, a numerological reference to the phrases “we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children” and “Heil Hitler”; replaced the picture of President Petro Poroshenko in his office with a portrait of Ukrainian national leader and Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera; and refused to fly the city’s official flag at the opening meeting of the city council because he objected to the star of David emblazoned on it. The flag also features a Muslim crescent and a cross.

The actual nazis don't hide the fact they are nazis. The western media might hide it for them, but being a nazi is like being an atheist, vegan or crossfitter. I don't even use a bumper sticker for my political beliefs in election years but nazis drive around in hitlermobiles
Gold: 973.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 7 2022 12:28am
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 7 2022 12:47am
Quote (Goomshill @ 7 Mar 2022 07:13)
Well in many cases they are literally run by fascists and nazis. For example, look at this fawning interview PBS did with Artem Semenikhin, Mayor of Konotop;

They didn't mention how he's literally a Nazi, or draw attention to the fact that while he's being interviewed he has a framed portrait of Stepan Bandera hanging over his head in full view of the camera lmao.
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/ukrainian-jews-shocked-after-city-elects-neo-nazi-mayor-437975

The actual nazis don't hide the fact they are nazis. The western media might hide it for them, but being a nazi is like being an atheist, vegan or crossfitter. I don't even use a bumper sticker for my political beliefs in election years but nazis drive around in hitlermobiles

That's weak evidence honestly. At a population of 90k, Konotop is the 48th-largest city in Ukraine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Ukraine

The argument/propaganda by the Russian side is that the federal government of Ukraine consists of fascists and nazis, not some obscure mayor in a very small city.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Mar 7 2022 12:48am
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2022 01:01am
Quote (Goomshill @ 7 Mar 2022 07:13)

so you genuinely believe that putin invaded ukraine, is killing thousands of innocent civilians in order to "de-nazify" the country? why didn't he start by "de-nazifying" russia? there's plenty of nazis within his own country, even in his private mercenary army.
nah, even you know it's bs, you're just typing those essays because you're a hack, because you want to spread pro-putin propaganda.

Quote (Djunior @ 7 Mar 2022 05:01)
I don't mean european union do you really believe I meant that when it's all over the news for eight fucking years that they want to become EU members???

That you have to resort to go over my replies trying to find and use typos in my post to somehow turn this lost debate around for you is saying something.

You're the one that is endorsing neo nazis in Ukraine while you been losing your shit here calling moderate people fascists and bootlickers.

I'm against all sorts of extremism which I have often said and I'm proving it, but you on the other hand :rolleyes:

You've been exposed for what you are, a far left extremist endorsing far right extremists when it suits you, fucking disgusting.

And keep slurping up that woke "progressive" far left propaganda you stooge.

you have proven sufficiently that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, so it's reasonable to assume you don't know that ukraine is not in the EU. i mean, you think "casus belli" means "beautiful cause", ffs...

again, the existence of nazis in ukraine doesn't justify russia invading them. by that "logic" they'd have to invade the US first, and also "invade" themselves... you're just another russian propaganda victim incapable of critical thinking, not more.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 7 2022 02:35am
Quote (fender @ Mar 7 2022 08:01am)

you have proven sufficiently that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, so it's reasonable to assume you don't know that ukraine is not in the EU. i mean, you think "casus belli" means "beautiful cause", ffs...

again, the existence of nazis in ukraine doesn't justify russia invading them. by that "logic" they'd have to invade the US first, and also "invade" themselves... you're just another russian propaganda victim incapable of critical thinking, not more.

On the contrary, you're one of those that have proven to have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Remember, just a few weeks ago (if your memory can handle that) I was one of the few here arguing that negotiations with Russia should be taken serious and bluntly refusing (calling it non-starters even) would be a serious miscalculation.

Here we are, poised for full escalation and still we have purple haired "progressives" like you parroting the same toxic "progressive" MSM propaganda. You are a fail. And to think you accused me a post ago of knowing nothing about war and peace, lol.

I was literally one of the few advocating against this kind of escalation, sadly we're dealing with a nuclear power that you can't push around and they have been preparing for this situation since Putin's 2007 Munich speech. How people like you fail to understand what's going on is beyond me.

And I say it again, the fact that you have to go over my posts trying to find typos (EU instead of Eu abbreviation for Europe) or not the perfect translation of some latin shit that you desperately conjure up trying to explain why you are excusing neo nazis in Ukraine is telling something. You were exposed like hell, lol.

Keep sucking up that far left "progressive" propaganda though, you're loving it, but wait till next winter when you aint gonna get Russian gas, haven't gotten Russian wheat, corn, oil, minerals etc etc and we talk again -_-
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2022 02:56am

Quote (Djunior @ 7 Mar 2022 09:35)
On the contrary, you're one of those that have proven to have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Remember, just a few weeks ago (if your memory can handle that) I was one of the few here arguing that negotiations with Russia should be taken serious and bluntly refusing (calling it non-starters even) would be a serious miscalculation.

Here we are, poised for full escalation and still we have purple haired "progressives" like you parroting the same toxic "progressive" MSM propaganda. You are a fail. And to think you accused me a post ago of knowing nothing about war and peace, lol.

I was literally one of the few advocating against this kind of escalation, sadly we're dealing with a nuclear power that you can't push around and they have been preparing for this situation since Putin's 2007 Munich speech. How people like you fail to understand what's going on is beyond me.

And I say it again, the fact that you have to go over my posts trying to find typos (EU instead of Eu abbreviation for Europe) or not the perfect translation of some latin shit that you desperately conjure up trying to explain why you are excusing neo nazis in Ukraine is telling something. You were exposed like hell, lol.

Keep sucking up that far left "progressive" propaganda though, you're loving it, but wait till next winter when you aint gonna get Russian gas, haven't gotten Russian wheat, corn, oil, minerals etc etc and we talk again -_-

whatever you have to tell yourself, chump. the simple truth is that there are two kinds of people who claim that russia invaded ukraine to "de-nazify" it: propaganda trolls and complete morons. you made it easy identifying which one you belong to...
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 7 2022 04:18am
Quote (fender @ Mar 7 2022 09:56am)
https://i.imgur.com/9B3wc97.jpeg

whatever you have to tell yourself, chump. the simple truth is that there are two kinds of people who claim that russia invaded ukraine to "de-nazify" it: propaganda trolls and complete morons. you made it easy identifying which one you belong to...

You're endorsing neo nazis when they it suits "progressive" Eu radical agenda of expansion East, far right groups are present in Ukraine as Western media have shown us so in no way shape or form is this Russian propaganda. How hard is it for you to understand that BBC / Times etc are not Russian?????

And I've already stated that people with a brain could've seen this war coming. Putin spoke in 2007 in Munich and several times after that. I know what's going on but as for you... clueless. Who's the chump here, lol
Gold: 413.69
Mar 7 2022 05:22am
Liberals are insane. They are literally trying to guilt trip Putin whi has 6000 nukes. What a clown show. He is extremely like to fire. Just shut up.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 7 2022 08:21am
Quote (Djunior @ 7 Mar 2022 10:18)
You're endorsing neo nazis when they it suits "progressive" Eu radical agenda of expansion East, far right groups are present in Ukraine as Western media have shown us so in no way shape or form is this Russian propaganda. How hard is it for you to understand that BBC / Times etc are not Russian?????

And I've already stated that people with a brain could've seen this war coming. Putin spoke in 2007 in Munich and several times after that. I know what's going on but as for you... clueless. Who's the chump here, lol

Far right groups are present everywhere. Russian elites and many of its people never accepted demise of USSR, he did speeches while arming his missiles.
Sovereign countries have the right to accept anyone or anything they want in their territories.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14950515253702Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll