d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > "why Has America Made China Its Enemy"
Prev14567826Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
Dec 14 2022 12:42pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Dec 14 2022 01:38pm)
Yes and to your above Question in regards to those countries and what they think.

1. Please note that in our region there are populations that are USA Friendly and China Friendly so depending on who you ask and who comment they will give you a different view.
2. There are those that don't choose sides.
3. Most Taiwanese will veer towards the United States and the current Taiwanese government is very PRO US to a point they are " selling out their country ".
4. Vietnam , you have to look at the official statement that the Vietnamese Communist Secretary General says in his recent visit to China.
5. Brunei and Singapore are neutral.
6. Filipino Government since Durtete and the current one are veering towards the Chinese.
7. Cambodia is China's homeboy.
8. Thailand is the same as Singapore and Brunei.
9. Malaysia's previous Prime Minister is pretty Anti USA, they were hoping that the current PM Anwar Ibrahim is Pro United States but he is taking a pragmatic stance since he came into power.
10. As for countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, depending who you ask they will give you different point of view. They are Muslim dominated countries. They hate the Chinese, but they hate the US even more.

Yeah... OK Well just take your word for that. :/
We'll just ignore what those countries are... "saying".
Gold: 46,068.00
Dec 14 2022 12:43pm
Quote (Ghot @ 15 Dec 2022 02:41)
LOL

The WTO and the WHO are dead. They are nothing more than China pawns at present.

If that is the case, it will be wise for the American Public to vote to leave both organizations.
Dec 14 2022 12:51pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Dec 14 2022 01:43pm)
If that is the case, it will be wise for the American Public to vote to leave both organizations.

We probably will... if they don't get their acts together.
The WTO arbitrarily decided (with some question to the validity of that decision), that the US couldn't apply steel/aluminum tariffs.

The US has been getting the short end of a lot of sticks, all around the world. Trump came along and said, hey... that's BS. And he was right.
It seems the "new world order" is that everyone BUT the US is allowed to be concerned about their own economic health.

Well, I wouldn't have fallen for that even as a youngster.

Any country in the world is free to "do their own thing"... we're not actively trying to stop anyone.
If a bunch of countries around the world... want to wallow in a new world order that will bleed them dry... that's fine by us.
But don't expect the US to walk down that primrose path. LOL
Dec 14 2022 12:54pm
Quote (Ghot @ 15 Dec 2022 02:42)
Yeah... OK Well just take your word for that. :/
We'll just ignore what those countries are... "saying".

The government makes the choice to who they want to keep a friendly relationship with.
The people vote in the government for countries like Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

There is a certain amount of Freedom of speech in all these countries above. I can't say the same for Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos

You will definitely hear Anti Chinese Voices and Anti American Voices.
It is not about ignoring "saying" .

At the end of the day , the government makes the decision and if the population votes them in then perhaps it is what the people think.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 14 2022 12:54pm
Btw this topic is occulting that all the free world countries are also threatened more or less directly (from EU to Autralia).
This also includes Eastern countries around the South Chinese Sea. Even India who developed nuclear weapon because of China.
Dec 14 2022 01:04pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Dec 14 2022 01:54pm)
The government makes the choice to who they want to keep a friendly relationship with.
The people vote in the government for countries like Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

There is a certain amount of Freedom of speech in all these countries above. I can't say the same for Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos

You will definitely hear Anti Chinese Voices and Anti American Voices.
It is not about ignoring "saying" .

At the end of the day , the government makes the decision and if the population votes them in then perhaps it is what the people think.

When I say "saying" I mean what the governments of those countries are saying.

Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 14 2022 01:54pm)
Btw this topic is occulting that all the free world countries are also threatened more or less directly (from EU to Autralia).
This also includes Eastern countries around the South Chinese Sea. Even India who developed nuclear weapon because of China.

Damn... now you made me agree with you. LOL

Here's another area where the US gets the short end of the stick.
There's 193 member countries in the UN. The US pays 27.9% of the bills.

This post was edited by Ghot on Dec 14 2022 01:04pm
Gold: 500.00
Dec 14 2022 01:14pm
chinese hegemony would be disastrous globally in terms of individual freedoms

we have retards in canada calling trudeau a dictator while carrying fuck trudeau bumper stickers
they don't know what it's actually like living under authoritarian regime that kidnaps random canadians as revenge for their telco princess getting arrested for breaking some laws in the west
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 14 2022 01:20pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Dec 14 2022 01:14pm)
chinese hegemony would be disastrous globally in terms of individual freedoms

we have retards in canada calling trudeau a dictator while carrying fuck trudeau bumper stickers
they don't know what it's actually like living under authoritarian regime that kidnaps random canadians as revenge for their telco princess getting arrested for breaking some laws in the west

"but but but but he made me call a trans woman SHE, its a HE, HE has a penis. and i had to say SHE or i'd go to jail. or would if i ever met a trans woman, i havent met any, but now im scared to because of that DICTATOR"
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 14 2022 01:35pm
Quote (Ghot @ Dec 14 2022 06:25pm)
Well I can... somewhat.
The US doesn't want to make the rules... the US doesn't really care. (excepting MSM, which is NOT the US)

The US sits around watching TV, shopping at Walmart and is continually bombarded by requests from other countries to prevent places like China, N. Korea, Russia, etc., from imposing THEIR will on the little countries.

Hell, use WWII as an example. The US was one of the last countries to get involved. We came cause we were... invited.
After WWII... which countries, did the US take over? I'm curious.

I must refute or at the very least, counter, your comments.

"One of the most senior US officials in the Pacific has refused to rule out military action against Solomon Islands if it were to allow China to establish a military base there, saying that the security deal between the countries presented “potential regional security implications” for the US and other allies." To my mind that is an example of the US enforcing its rules on another country. There are alot of examples of this ok.

I would take pains to highlight that this topic is not about the people of America, or the people of China, or the people of Russia. We are talking about their Governments and their Governments long term Government Ideologies. With that in mind, I agree with you - the US was very reluctant to join in WW2, however that was over 80 years. since the time of Kennedy, the US adopted a policy of World's Policeman against Communism and this has now morphed into containing China. [ Does anyone disagree with this statement ? ]

The US has not taken over any country per se, instead they have made countries do what america wants them to do, i.e. secure american interests ( to varying degrees ). this should also be a statement that we can all agree on surely?

Quote (mki @ Dec 14 2022 06:35pm)
Donald Trump became president and China assumed that it was time to take advantage of the failed leaded gasoline experiments in the US that reduced the intelligence of more than half of the adults in the country.

I watched that documentary as well. scary shit.

Quote (Ghot @ Dec 14 2022 06:31pm)
You said earlier that Lee Kuan Yew was your Prime Minister.

I think you're a bit out of date.
If you want to "speak for Singapore", let's try to keep it current. ^^

If Lee Kuan Yew was ever the prime minister of my country I would be very happy. in this regard i see no fault in applauding a past statesman who acted in the best interests of his country, even if the US saw him as a dictator of a 3rd world country.

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 14 2022 01:37pm
Dec 14 2022 01:38pm
Quote (ferdia @ 15 Dec 2022 03:35)
I must refute or at the very least, counter, your comments.

"One of the most senior US officials in the Pacific has refused to rule out military action against Solomon Islands if it were to allow China to establish a military base there, saying that the security deal between the countries presented “potential regional security implications” for the US and other allies." To my mind that is an example of the US enforcing its rules on another country. There are alot of examples of this ok.

I would take pains to highlight that this topic is not about the people of America, or the people of China, or the people of Russia. We are talking about their Governments and their Governments long term Government Ideologies. With that in mind, I agree with you - the US was very reluctant to join in WW2, however that was over 80 years. since the time of Kennedy, the US adopted a policy of World's Policeman against Communism and this has now morphed into containing China. [ Does anyone disagree with this statement ? ]

The US has not taken over any country per se, instead they have made countries do what america wants them to do, i.e. secure american interests ( to varying degrees ). this should also be a statement that we can all agree on surely?

:thumbsup:

Next Stop will be middle east again. This time round, Saudi, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Qatar etc
Because these countries are a threat to the free world due to their human rights record and Extremist views.

I am sure you know why they will do them now instead of 10 years back.

:thumbsup:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567826Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll