d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Antifa Shootout In Portland, 1 Dead
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 22 2022 06:27am
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 22 2022 06:13am)
Yea and rioters just want cardio :banana:

Everyone is a saint, promise

"unarmed group fires on him with a rifle and critically wounds him"
saucy sees nothing wrong with that statement
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 22 2022 06:37am
Quote (justhackitup @ 22 Feb 2022 12:13)
Yea and rioters just want cardio :banana:

Everyone is a saint, promise

No one believe your shits guys, or, oh yes... Or like 10-20% of the whole population.
Gold: 2,170.00
Feb 22 2022 06:39am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 22 2022 10:37am)
Yours guys have dozens of thousands of shooting every years, and you decided to make 1 topic for that ? :lol:

/e:

Portland police Lt. Nathan Sheppard told The Daily Beast, “Unfortunately, not all cases are simple. In some, a determination has to be made of who is a suspect and who is a victim. Releasing names prematurely, before all the facts are known, could have catastrophic effects on an investigation and any person who might eventually be considered a victim (and their family).

“As such, we will not be releasing the names of anyone associated to the case at this time.”

On social media, one witness shared an account that seemed to vary from cops’ initial narrative of the incident. “We were unarmed traffic safety volunteers who weren’t with any protestors,” the woman wrote on Twitter Monday. “Four women trying to de-escalate & he unloaded a 45 into us because he didn’t like being asked to leave andstop calling us terrorist c*nts. We were in high vis and dresses. He murdered a disabled woman.”

??

I guess the high vis jackets really helped him pinpoint the victims in his crosshair.

/cope
Gold: 2.51
Feb 22 2022 07:15am
Well I heard it started when 50 people were invading his property. Ima do some digging see if any coverage has details. I wouldn’t feel safe with a mob at my home.

Could also be a guy who cracked at the never ending “you’re bad give me stuff” movements every 6 seconds.

After all the blatant media deception it’s hard to trust any report from anyone honestly.

Cnn says armed protestors:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/20/us/portland-shooting/index.html

Curioser and curiouser

This post was edited by justhackitup on Feb 22 2022 07:22am
Feb 22 2022 08:08am
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 22 2022 07:15am)
Well I heard it started when 50 people were invading his property. Ima do some digging see if any coverage has details. I wouldn’t feel safe with a mob at my home.

Could also be a guy who cracked at the never ending “you’re bad give me stuff” movements every 6 seconds.

After all the blatant media deception it’s hard to trust any report from anyone honestly.

Cnn says armed protestors:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/20/us/portland-shooting/index.html

Curioser and curiouser

It could be that Antifa was intentionally targeting the guy's home and he fired in self defense. It could be that he stalked and ambushed them. It could be that he went to confront them while armed and either side shot first, or thought the other shot first and thought they were retaliating while shooting first. Without a credible account or video to look at, all we have is the word of people we know are lying about the encounter. The people who at least retain a bit of trust- the police- said they did not indicate any ideological motive yet and haven't made clear who they think started it.
I think its curious that Antifa are now claiming the guy was a known right-wing machinist they hated who lived in Portland, and they just happened to be outside his house/apartment. That makes the "he was targeted" hypothesis more plausible.
Feb 22 2022 08:45am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 22 2022 07:08am)
It could be that Antifa was intentionally targeting the guy's home and he fired in self defense. It could be that he stalked and ambushed them. It could be that he went to confront them while armed and either side shot first, or thought the other shot first and thought they were retaliating while shooting first. Without a credible account or video to look at, all we have is the word of people we know are lying about the encounter. The people who at least retain a bit of trust- the police- said they did not indicate any ideological motive yet and haven't made clear who they think started it.
I think its curious that Antifa are now claiming the guy was a known right-wing machinist they hated who lived in Portland, and they just happened to be outside his house/apartment. That makes the "he was targeted" hypothesis more plausible.

True, could swing a few ways. I’m more inclined to believe he was under duress, given the state of the country. Typically the pushers are in the wrong and those trying to be left alone, aren’t. But yes, more info needed. I will say you don’t sleep on a murder suspects couch with a gun in hand if you’re on your way to school or work the next day. Just sayin.
Feb 22 2022 08:50am
Quote (justhackitup @ Feb 22 2022 08:45am)
True, could swing a few ways. I’m more inclined to believe he was under duress, given the state of the country. Typically the pushers are in the wrong and those trying to be left alone, aren’t. But yes, more info needed. I will say you don’t sleep on a murder suspects couch with a gun in hand if you’re on your way to school or work the next day. Just sayin.

If I were in north minneapolis I'd be sleeping with body armor on, a small armory under the bed and surrounded by a perimeter of claymores
Feb 22 2022 08:57am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 22 2022 07:50am)
If I were in north minneapolis I'd be sleeping with body armor on, a small armory under the bed and surrounded by a perimeter of claymores

Lol right though. The whole protest is over that no-knock shooting. That guy was bffs with a murderer. The whole protest is a wolf in sheeps clothing. A charade to divide people and stir up trouble.
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Feb 22 2022 09:04am
Quote (sirthom @ 22 Feb 2022 07:27)
There is no voting solution.

How so?
Because there's currently no one running who will stop it?
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 22 2022 09:10am
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 22 2022 09:04am)
How so?
Because there's currently no one running who will stop it?

Because the only choices you get have been corrupted/controlled long before you heard of them.
If voting mattered, they wouldn't let you do it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll