d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sfrancisco Choir Sings We're Coming For Ur Childrn
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2021 08:42am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 08:52am)
your link is most likely a sham since you have no comment that goes with it
but your correct about "irony" you dont look at what i post then have a problem when your chit isnt viewed

It's a link to the court filing in the case of Jane Doe vs Trump/Epstein, Jane Doe being the 13-year old who accused both Trump and Epstein of raping her. For some reason, Paul doesn't want that information put out either, as the link won't embed.

The fact that bad faith actors like you contort yourselves so completely to ignore stuff like that against Trump tells me that you don't give a fuck about pedophiles, just to make "tHe oThEr gUy" look bad.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 23 2021 08:47am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 23 2021 09:42am)
It's a link to the court filing in the case of Jane Doe vs Trump/Epstein, Jane Doe being the 13-year old who accused both Trump and Epstein of raping her. For some reason, Paul doesn't want that information put out either, as the link won't embed.

The fact that bad faith actors like you contort yourselves so completely to ignore stuff like that against Trump tells me that you don't give a fuck about pedophiles, just to make "tHe oThEr gUy" look bad.

link is a sham because it has no comment that goes with it, that's like 90% of Tis's posts lol.
Gold: 0.69
Jul 23 2021 08:59am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 23 2021 07:42am)

listen fraud. i always say if some one is a criminal they need to be prosecuted and locked up and i dont make exceptions like you fraud lefties. you dont really give a dam about pedos. you only mock about it when you can go after enemies and that shows what you fraud lefties are all about.

it still stands that trump ended the friendship with epstein when he tried to put the make on the daughter of one of the guests which is far more then any of you fraud lefties have.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 23 2021 07:47am)
link is a sham because it has no comment that goes with it, that's like 90% of Tis's posts lol.

leftie TDS bullchit people
Jul 23 2021 09:50am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 09:59am)
listen fraud. i always say if some one is a criminal they need to be prosecuted and locked up and i dont make exceptions like you fraud lefties. you dont really give a dam about pedos. you only mock about it when you can go after enemies and that shows what you fraud lefties are all about.

it still stands that trump ended the friendship with epstein when he tried to put the make on the daughter of one of the guests which is far more then any of you fraud lefties have.

leftie TDS bullchit people

LOL. Trump's falling out with Epstein wasn't over hitting on the daughter of a guest. It was over a real estate deal.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-falling-out
Gold: 285.00
Jul 23 2021 09:56am
Quote (Highlanderx2 @ Jul 23 2021 09:50am)
Coping diarrhea commie posting from homosexual detected. Write all the walls of text you like, no talking your way out of that video LOL.

You snowflakes have been totally owned by them lol what losers owned by a gay choir.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 23 2021 09:57am
Jul 23 2021 10:11am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 23 2021 08:50am)
LOL. Trump's falling out with Epstein wasn't over hitting on the daughter of a guest. It was over a real estate deal.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-falling-out

even if true you lefties dont have any credibility. if i thought trumpo was a pedo i would walk away in a quick second. nothing you lefties would say or do with your people.

Quote (Skinned @ Jul 23 2021 08:56am)
You snowflakes have been totally owned by them lol what losers owned by a gay choir.

ya dont concern yourself that some of them have pedo records. pedo choir and the left wont say chit but cover for them. nothing to see here ev1 we just joking
Gold: 401.18
Jul 23 2021 11:00am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 23 2021 11:56am)

Can I interest you in free helicopter rides, commie boi?
Jul 23 2021 11:01am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 11:11am)
even if true you lefties dont have any credibility. if i thought trumpo was a pedo i would walk away in a quick second. nothing you lefties would say or do with your people.

ya dont concern yourself that some of them have pedo records. pedo choir and the left wont say chit but cover for them. nothing to see here ev1 we just joking

You have this habit of lumping everyone to the left of hunting the homeless for sport as one conglomerate of "lefties". If there are credible allegations of pedophile activity against ANYONE, they should be investigated and prosecuted, if the evidence warrants it. You sit there going LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA with your fingers in your ears when Trump is mentioned, because you don't want to accept what is right in front of you. The exact same allegations being made against people like Biden, Obama, etc would have you in the streets with torches and pitchforks. So fuck outta here with your moral relativism and situational ethics.

This post was edited by Surfpunk on Jul 23 2021 11:02am
Jul 23 2021 05:32pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 23 2021 10:01am)
You have this habit of lumping everyone to the left of hunting the homeless for sport as one conglomerate of "lefties". If there are credible allegations of pedophile activity against ANYONE, they should be investigated and prosecuted, if the evidence warrants it. You sit there going LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA with your fingers in your ears when Trump is mentioned, because you don't want to accept what is right in front of you. The exact same allegations being made against people like Biden, Obama, etc would have you in the streets with torches and pitchforks. So fuck outta here with your moral relativism and situational ethics.

its not in front of me its just one fraud leftie making accusations. if the chit had any credibility to it I am sure the fake news would be plastering it all over the place. if you wanted to be taken seriously you wouldnt be the wrap up smear people.

i say openly if i thought trump was a pedo i turn away just like that.

you lefties though except for one person here dont and never say chit about it even though its right in front of your face. i have posted it enough times and its not the only vid of his freaky child groping
DOWNVOTE THIS VIDEO: Biden Doing What He Does Best
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pgh56mSY7IfT/

so you get the fuk outa here with your constant excuses. but never a peep about it being wrong
Jul 24 2021 06:26am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 23 2021 10:01am)

OOO his hand slipped ya thats is right?
Did Joe biden Really Pinch 8-Year Old Maria Piacesi's Nipple in 2015? She Says "Yes"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lin1NoUj7o3U/

if you want to know why bogus joe was selected it was because of the ukraine scandal. you know? the second impeachment leftie fraud. its weird to see such loyalty for the perv. tv got the lefties so strung out on TDS they cant even see something right in front of their face

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 24 2021 06:32am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll