d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Jeffrey Epstein Is Off The Island
Prev14567827Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 10 2019 10:15am
Quote (fender @ Aug 10 2019 09:56am)
yes, because we have countless pictures and reports of her partying with epstein, being the only two guests of the 'calender girl competition', right?

"Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - hillary clinton (or albert einstein)

It could have been someone else placing the hit or another gang altogether but I suspect that scenario because the motive lines up perfectly.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Aug 10 2019 10:16am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2019 10:16am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 10 2019 10:01am)
I'm simply saying the correctional facility likely had to follow a policy, which placed Epstein off of suicide watch.
This gave Epstein the opportunity to do this. I agree that since he had a suicide attempt, this likely shouldn't have happened this soon.

But. The people that think this was some conspiracy of senators/some rich turds getting involved with a correctional facility and arranging for this to happen. I have my doubts on that.

You posting from Israel or what?

The guy was running a blackmail ring to control U.S. politicians. Yes, this is a conspiracy and lots of people want him dead before he takes the entire elite power structure down. Bob Bar's jew father once hired epstein, did you know that?
Aug 10 2019 10:17am
What's all this about Hilary, isn't Trump the one who's involved with Epistien and the 13 year old girl
Aug 10 2019 10:21am
Quote (GodSmiter @ Aug 10 2019 10:17am)
What's all this about Hilary, isn't Trump the one who's involved with Epistien and the 13 year old girl

Bill Clinton would refuse his secret service detail to go to Epstein's pedo island on numerous occasions. There are flight logs to prove this. At his age, protecting your legacy is all that matters.

If you want money and power, all you have to do is promote Israeli interests. And let Epstein film you fucking children so you can't step out of line. Go to opensecrets.org and take a look at who is shelling out the money to BOTH parties. This is how power is maintained in this country.
Aug 10 2019 10:21am
Quote (fender @ Aug 10 2019 10:55am)
not if they are incarcerated and already failed a suicide attempt shortly before.

this was not just some random junkie, locked away for exposing their genitals to people in the park, this was the highest profile case in america currently, with severe political implications, and strong connections to the rich and powerful.
if it was possible for him to cut a deal with prosecutors that kept him out of jail for 6 days of the week during his laughable 13 month sentence, it sure as hell should be possible to make sure he doesn't kill himself. yes, it requires some effort and care, but it's not exactly rocket science...

Also. I've heard of an inmate killing himself with paint chips before being used to slash their own wrists with them.
You have to keep in mind, every thing is potentially a means to self-harm. Though, I agree that hanging ones self will likely be the most common method.

Quote (Surfpunk @ Aug 10 2019 10:53am)
People on suicide watch don't have cell mates.

People on suicide watch also don't have access to the things they could potentially hang themselves with. Hell, even the hospital type gowns they're given to wear are of a very easily ripped fabric, to prevent just such a scenario.

Edit: That seems awfully convenient that he supposedly wasn't on suicide watch (per Goom's link above)

The ones that I've seen, they're actually very strong materials. That are not easily ripped/near impossible to rip.
I think the reason for that is fear of strips being removed and crafted/used for other things.
Like papermache prison weapons, or maybe swallowed as dumb as that sounds.

Warn: 30%
Aug 10 2019 10:24am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 10 Aug 2019 18:15)
It could have been someone else placing the hit or another gang altogether but I suspect that scenario because the motive lines up perfectly.

there's a plethora of motives and interested parties, it's literally impossible to tell at this point. doesn't prevent the usual hacks (like yourself and goo-shill) to point fingers at hillary for some reason, i assume to distract from the much stronger connection between epstein and trump...
Warn: 30%
Aug 10 2019 10:26am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 10 Aug 2019 18:21)
Bill Clinton would refuse his secret service detail to go to Epstein's pedo island on numerous occasions. There are flight logs to prove this. At his age, protecting your legacy is all that matters.

If you want money and power, all you have to do is promote Israeli interests. And let Epstein film you fucking children so you can't step out of line. Go to opensecrets.org and take a look at who is shelling out the money to BOTH parties. This is how power is maintained in this country.

another anti-semite exposes himself...
Aug 10 2019 10:28am
Quote (fender @ Aug 10 2019 10:26am)
another anti-semite exposes himself...

Where's the lie? Call me names all you want, I'm not wrong.

Everyone should be aware of the dual citizenship threat Jews pose to America. You can watch speeches of people like Chuck Schumer basically admit he puts Israeli interests over America. We also have instances of spies such as Jonathon Pollard who flat out admit that he is Jewish and his loyalty lies with Israel long before he would ever side with the goyim. Any Jew at any time can go to Israel and cash in on citizenship, so they are defacto Israeli citizens. It's just not "official".

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Aug 10 2019 10:34am
Aug 10 2019 10:35am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 10 2019 11:16am)
You posting from Israel or what?

The guy was running a blackmail ring to control U.S. politicians. Yes, this is a conspiracy and lots of people want him dead before he takes the entire elite power structure down. Bob Bar's jew father once hired epstein, did you know that?

So what? If there's public knowledge about this, there will/would be investigations into it.

I think some of you guys watch too many movies.
Your guys ideology is some senator calls the jail, "Take this man off suicide watch immediately, leave no trace of this call.. Epstein must die. Kill him. And tell the news it was 'suicide'"

I just laugh at it. We don't even know what or who Epstein will be entirely honest about, or what his trial would bring up.

The only part i can see. Is if he had this kind of leverage, he likely would have been hoping for a plea deal to forfeit all of these rich powerful senators for a reduced sentence. Which, since there's already public knowledge of these names, you honestly don't think there will be a huge investigation going into this already?
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 10 2019 10:35am
Quote (fender @ Aug 10 2019 12:24pm)
there's a plethora of motives and interested parties, it's literally impossible to tell at this point. doesn't prevent the usual hacks (like yourself and goo-shill) to point fingers at hillary for some reason, i assume to distract from the much stronger connection between epstein and trump...

If trump did it the world would know because the media actually publishes negative press about Republicans
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567827Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll