d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trans People Are The Devil And Their Mentally Dist > Discuss Thread
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
May 23 2019 03:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 23 2019 04:09pm)
how dare they have that wheelchair kid in my daughter's class, soon all the kids will want one.

An autistic kid graduated in my daughter 6th grade class yesterday and the whole class got to learn about cognitive differences because of him.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 23 2019 03:12pm
Gold: 2,504.69
May 23 2019 03:20pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 23 2019 03:10pm)
An autistic kid graduated in my daughter 6th grade class yesterday and the whole class got to learn about cognitive differences because of him.

my wife is currently changing school districts because the superintendent spent too much on a new school for the district on fancy shit (full length glass walls for the office, marble looking floors instead of plain tile, etc) and they have to move to a far less inclusive model in special ed due to lack of funding for aids. most special ed kids that are on the border of whether to push them into a regular ed class need a full time 1-on-1 aid. so no aids, no sp ed kids in classes with normal kids. the issues are two pronged too, normal kids dont find out about negative behaviors and how to deal with them and special ed kids dont learn normal behavior from normal peers.

she had a meeting telling them her concerns, they blew her off. so at the end of the meeting she said she's leaving the district. they had an emergency meeting the next day to try and meet her demands and keep her. she told them to pound sand just like i coached her, "I'm sorry, but i'll be leaving. I can help you with whatever you need to set up a successful program for next year." that polite ass turn of the knife.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 23 2019 03:25pm
Gold: 2,617.52
May 23 2019 03:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 23 2019 04:20pm)
my wife is currently changing school districts because the superintendent spend too much on a new school for the district on fancy shit (full length glass walls for the office, marble looking floors instead of plain tile, etc) and they have to move to a far less inclusive model in special ed due to lack of funding for aids. most special ed kids that are on the border of whether to push them into a regular ed class need a full time 1-on-1 aid. so no aids, no sp ed kids in classes with normal kids. the issues are two pronged too, normal kids dont find out about negative behaviors and how to deal with them and special ed kids dont learn normal behavior from normal peers.

she had a meeting telling them her concerns, they blew her off. she at the end of the meeting she said she's leaving the district. they had an emergency meeting the next day to try and meet her demands and keep her. she told them to pound sand just like i coached her, "I'm sorry, but i'll be leaving. I can help you with whatever you need to set up a successful program for next year." that polite ass turn of the knife.

You do like your vengeance, don't you
Gold: 285.00
May 23 2019 03:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 23 2019 04:20pm)
my wife is currently changing school districts because the superintendent spent too much on a new school for the district on fancy shit (full length glass walls for the office, marble looking floors instead of plain tile, etc) and they have to move to a far less inclusive model in special ed due to lack of funding for aids. most special ed kids that are on the border of whether to push them into a regular ed class need a full time 1-on-1 aid. so no aids, no sp ed kids in classes with normal kids. the issues are two pronged too, normal kids dont find out about negative behaviors and how to deal with them and special ed kids dont learn normal behavior from normal peers.

she had a meeting telling them her concerns, they blew her off. so at the end of the meeting she said she's leaving the district. they had an emergency meeting the next day to try and meet her demands and keep her. she told them to pound sand just like i coached her, "I'm sorry, but i'll be leaving. I can help you with whatever you need to set up a successful program for next year." that polite ass turn of the knife.

A lot of those behaviors are way more severe than a boy wearing earrings lol.

Quote (EndlessSky @ May 23 2019 04:26pm)

Agencies should listen to their experts.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 23 2019 03:29pm
May 23 2019 03:30pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 23 2019 03:26pm)

righteous vengeance. at least in the eye of the beholder (me). yes, i like it more than almost anything. like that first puff after a long break off cigs, but the feeling lasts for days.

in my wife's case it was a general process of not being listened to for an entire year while they restructured her entire program, in an illegal fashion by covertly denying children with "only one issue" access to 4k so they wouldnt have to pay for it. then they refused to find a replacement for her "co teacher" who is universally hated by the entire district, due to financial reasons. by last week (the time of the meeting), administration had changed it so my wife has 12 students and the shit teacher had 1. 1 kid, for half a day. but they'd make the same amount.

i told her i didnt care if she went jobless for an entire semester. last straw identified.

Quote (Skinned @ May 23 2019 03:28pm)
A lot of those behaviors are way more severe than a boy wearing earrings lol.

scream crying for 4 hours in a row because you asked for a cookie and they gave you one isn't normal? odd.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 23 2019 03:31pm
Gold: 2,617.52
May 23 2019 03:40pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 23 2019 04:28pm)

Quote (thesnipa @ May 23 2019 04:30pm)
righteous vengeance. at least in the eye of the beholder (me). yes, i like it more than almost anything. like that first puff after a long break off cigs, but the feeling lasts for days.

in my wife's case it was a general process of not being listened to for an entire year while they restructured her entire program, in an illegal fashion by covertly denying children with "only one issue" access to 4k so they wouldnt have to pay for it. then they refused to find a replacement for her "co teacher" who is universally hated by the entire district, due to financial reasons. by last week (the time of the meeting), administration had changed it so my wife has 12 students and the shit teacher had 1. 1 kid, for half a day. but they'd make the same amount.

i told her i didnt care if she went jobless for an entire semester. last straw identified.

Administration sounds super inept

You're probably right tho, that resignation counteroffer to negotiate in my experience is almost always deception

Shame for the kids really

This post was edited by EndlessSky on May 23 2019 03:41pm
May 23 2019 03:44pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 23 2019 03:40pm)
Administration sounds super inept

You're probably right tho, the offer to negotiate in my experience is almost always deception

Shame for the kids really

it was really shameful of them to even try, they've reneged already about 5 time. literally in the meeting they say "you're right that is illegal", and then "you're right this is not what's best for the kids", it then say they'll draw something up along the lines of what she has presented. then 1 day later it's "yeah we actually thought about it and we're sticking with the plan".

they better watch out tho. i've already got a 10 page expose typed up detailing the bungling of the new school district (i went to every public meeting during the referendum ask phase). he promised about 500% more to get the votes than what he's providing. i bet they never even knew they had an angry lunch lady named Silence Poogood employed at the middle school. :D

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 23 2019 03:44pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll