d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Olympics
Prev14567820Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 27 2024 07:09pm
For real though its quite the spectacle to juxtapose the cultural degeneracy on display with the islamic culture not being displayed.
Per a 2021 study between 0.002% and 0.01% of the french self-identify as transgender, maybe 1300-6500 total people in the entire country. About 10% of the current population of france is muslim, about 16% of children born with 4x the fertility rate of non-muslims, with potential for a muslim majority by the 2050s if trends hold.

They could have showcased french culture, had philippe jaroussky singing bizet or faure. You know, LGBT representation that isn't sexualized degeneracy bordering on pedophilia, just a normal well adjusted person who happens to be gay.
For example;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbczmUqjXqs
They could have showcased islamic culture, hell just get some french muslim singer in a headscarf, the french voice already did that with mennel ibtissem. Well, better get a different one that doesn't sympathize with terrorists ^^
What did they do instead? A transgender mockery of christianity and even to an extent islam. Jesus aka Isa ibn-Maryam, as a fat tranny surrounded by trannies, and throw some kids into the fetish pot because hey pedos lurk at the edges of all these movements
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 27 2024 11:03pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 26 2024 04:07pm)
2024 Olympics in France kicking off with a full dose of degen

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1816931037055775055

https://x.com/LibertyLockPod/status/1816938415822159951

At this point the country might as well fall and becoming an Islamic republic. Rather see that than this type of garbage on display.

Gold: 317.69
Jul 28 2024 08:05am
Only tiny % of people are “identified” as trans, all this propaganda is mainly to influence future generations, in creating new cases of sex change.

This also goes to show, how controlled everything is from the top.
Gold: 20,415.00
Jul 28 2024 10:38am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 27 2024 09:09pm)
For real though its quite the spectacle to juxtapose the cultural degeneracy on display with the islamic culture not being displayed.
Per a 2021 study between 0.002% and 0.01% of the french self-identify as transgender, maybe 1300-6500 total people in the entire country. About 10% of the current population of france is muslim, about 16% of children born with 4x the fertility rate of non-muslims, with potential for a muslim majority by the 2050s if trends hold.

They could have showcased french culture, had philippe jaroussky singing bizet or faure. You know, LGBT representation that isn't sexualized degeneracy bordering on pedophilia, just a normal well adjusted person who happens to be gay.
For example;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbczmUqjXqs
They could have showcased islamic culture, hell just get some french muslim singer in a headscarf, the french voice already did that with mennel ibtissem. Well, better get a different one that doesn't sympathize with terrorists ^^
What did they do instead? A transgender mockery of christianity and even to an extent islam. Jesus aka Isa ibn-Maryam, as a fat tranny surrounded by trannies, and throw some kids into the fetish pot because hey pedos lurk at the edges of all these movements

Don't think it ends up being a majority but conservatively Muslims in France will at least double by 2050. Pew predicts ~17%, which IMO is an understatement that pretends immigration rates will somehow dwindle, which of course is not reality. So realistically, Muslim population will represent 20-30% of France by 2050. That's still a massive number. What I'm curious about is how does this work? Neither Islam nor these far left libertine values are compatible, neither looks to compromise, instead it's essentially all or nothing. Even if that 20-30% is not all really fundamentalist and only let's say 1/10 of those are true hard nosed fundamentalists, they won't accept this level of degen. How does France not tear itself apart at that point? What's more likely, that most of these Muslims mellow out and became as Christianity has with acceptance or they will chase this shit out, first slowly then faster. My bet is probably on some version of the latter.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 28 2024 10:44am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 28 2024 10:40am
Basic acceptance of homosexual behavior leads us to this. You either allow some of it or none.

Imagine what will be considered extreme in 20 years.
Gold: 240.00
Jul 28 2024 12:09pm
Quote (DIVSoTrashIveDeletedBattlenetAcc @ 27 Jul 2024 16:05)
What ive meant been that we should spent more time strenghtening our faith and its core understanding. Lurking into rabbit hole of such occultist nature and symbolism, just for sake of satisfying curiosity will most likely serve you on the silver plate to Evil the Trickster or his minions "philosophy".

Im curious if you had chance to look on that Apostolic Exhortation and if its clear why ive brought that up
https://www.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/apost_exhortations/documents/hf_jp-ii_exh_02121984_reconciliatio-et-paenitentia.html

I will definitely read into that thanks for sharing the link looks like a longer read I'll get back to you on that after I finish reading it! As for what you were saying about "strengthening our faith and its core understanding" that's the path I undertook as a Catholic to better understand Jesus Christ. Was I dabbling in what most "Christians/Jews/Muslims/etc." claim to be the "work of the devil". Yes. But after studying Eastern philosophy/religion for 10 years though I only strengthened my bond with Jesus Christ and I simply saw that the similarities between "Catholicism and Hinduism" or "Catholicism and Buddhism" outweighed the "misdirection" people assume happens when you study "all faiths" instead of just the one you were "born into".

I believe with everything I am that if people of the "Abrahamic faiths" were willing to dive into the "unknown" that is how other cultures perceived "Jesus Christ" their belief/faith would only be empowered. The respect and reverence Hindus and Buddhist have for Jesus is a beautiful thing and unless you take the time to look into it you'll never experience it.

That's what Swami Vivekananda preached through the philosophy of Vedanta. He wasn't telling anyone to denounce their faith he was telling people to "divinize their work" which is to see "God in everything and everyone" so that your actions/thoughts are more pure.

We all have a different "name" for the same "God". Arguing about whose "God" is the true "God" is the actual blasphemy. When I see people worshipping their "God" I never take the pathetic stance of "they are worshipping false Gods and I'm worshipping the real one". This is where Eastern "logic" comes in and says you are all worshipping an invisible entity that is not present in the "physical" and say that being is "coming back". They are not coming back. Jesus is not coming back "in the flesh". Jesus Christ comes back every time a child is born(god incarnate). Jesus Christ never left. Jesus Christ dwells in the "heart of hearts" or the "light of lights" in all beings. He is the "Solar Logos". God manifest in the human form. But Jesus Christ does not have exclusive ownership of the "truth" nor is he the "only way" to the "realization of God". When Christ said, "I spit you out for you were neither hot nor cold but lukewarm" he is saying that people who just "dip their foot" into the "ocean that is God" will NEVER know him. Why? People are too scared to walk as Christ did plain and simple. Especially in modern society where people are scared of "words" now. People also don't use the "dangerous language" that Christ did because they fear death/pain/suffering which are all illusory(manifestations of the mind) aka not real.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 28 2024 12:10pm
We are too many

They're trying hard to reduce population

In the 80s and 90s you could work your ass off and have several houses and feed 5 children
Now we got Wokeflix
Well deserved
Gold: 240.00
Jul 28 2024 12:48pm
Quote (BlackTongue @ 28 Jul 2024 13:10)
We are too many

In the 80s and 90s you could work your ass off and have several houses and feed 5 children
Now we got Wokeflix
Well deserved

+1

The crazier part about that is the blatant disregard for all things "toxic" to our physical bodies and mental faculties.

You can go nowhere to avoid these "things" so most people have just been beat into submission and pretend/lie to themselves it's not happening. Much easier to live in the delusions/illusions you created which make you comfortable then to face them head on with conviction.

For me personally knowing that all food/water/air tainted to a certain extent and all the "information" we digest is "garbage" ends up devolving into what we see out of our fellow man today.

"Nothing is new under the sun" and like you said we "deserve it" because we "know it" and then consciously choose not to "act on it".

Gold: 111,442.85
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2024 04:39pm
The Olympics is the Roman Circus for the global stage.

It was never about the athletes or countries.

:wallbash:
Gold: 24,785.19
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2024 07:12pm
Quote (BlackTongue @ Jul 28 2024 01:10pm)
We are too many

Now we got Wokeflix
Well deserved

THe 1950's and 60's in the USA was the most prosperous period for the common man ever achieved.
Second place to me has got to be medieval peasants after the black plague when John Ball started the peasants revolt.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567820Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll