d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14904914924934943169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 3 2016 11:55am
Quote (majorblood @ Jul 3 2016 06:46pm)
http://i.imgur.com/DMXW0En.png
posting my results for fun

I think the science issues was vaccinations

Disappointed with the lack of economy orientated questions, most of the questions were on social issues, so no surprise that I agreed with the socially liberal candidates overwhelmingly.

Gold: 388.33
Jul 3 2016 10:25pm
Quote (dro94 @ Jul 3 2016 09:55am)
Disappointed with the lack of economy orientated questions, most of the questions were on social issues, so no surprise that I agreed with the socially liberal candidates overwhelmingly.

http://i.imgur.com/AJ8MNqt.png

we're almost the opposite
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2016 10:27pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jul 3 2016 11:25pm)
we're almost the opposite

Expect for you both somewhat like old Gary J
Gold: 34,747.70
Jul 4 2016 09:29am
Can you believe Trump's mentor was a KKK leader at 30 and a segregationist at 50? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump pays his women staff members 70% of what he pays men? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump gave weapons to Middle Eastern countries that illegally donated to his campaign? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump gave the Mexican drug cartel assault weapons that were used in the France massacre? Oh wait, that was Barack Obama.
Can you believe Trump wants to pay Mexicans less because all they do is mow our grass and make our beds? Oh wait, that was Barack Obama.
Can you believe Trump sold nuke technology to China, giving them the capability of hitting the USA? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump rode on an airplane 11 times known for supplying sex-trafficked underage girls? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump called black teenagers super predators that need to be brought to heel? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump sold our country's Top Secret information to China, Saudi Arabia and Russia? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump took $250K per speech from Wall Street banks before shielding them from fallout? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump had 49 people conveniently die days before testifying against him? Oh wait, that was Hillary and Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump sexually assaulted as many women as Bill Cosby? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump allowed 4 Americans to die to avoid political fallout 2 months before the election? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Melania Trump harassed and intimidated Donald's rape victims into silence? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump laughed about getting a child molester off without jail time? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump voted for the war in Iraq? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump called mentally challenged children at the White House "f'ng retards"? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump created a phony charity to launder money from ME dictators into his campaign? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton. (And Trump used $50 million of his own money to start.)
Can you believe Trump armed ISIS? Oh wait, that was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump targeted liberals with the IRS, tipping the scales of an election? Oh wait, that was Barack Obama to conservatives.
Can you believe Trump supplies weapons to dictators that throw gay people off of buildings? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump took donations from dictators that believe raping women is legal? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Can you believe Trump signed NAFTA and gutted the American manufacturing industry? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump lied under oath to a grand jury about committing adultery in the Oval Office? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Can you believe Trump has a 30 year history of being racist? Oh wait, he doesn't. Just the one year running against Democrats.
Can you believe Trump supporters attacked Clinton's supporters at her rallies? Oh wait, the exact opposite.
Can you believe a Trump supporter attempted to assassinate Hillary during a rally? Oh wait, the exact opposite.
Can you believe Trump supporters interrupted a BLM meeting blowing whistles and threatening violence? Oh wait, that was Black Lives Matter.
Can you believe Trump supporters plan to riot during the conventions? Oh wait, that was Black Lives Matter.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 4 2016 09:32am
Can you believe Hillary Clinton supporters think that it's worth posting some garbage copypasta from reddit as though anyone was going to care or read it? Oh wait...
Jul 4 2016 09:37am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 4 2016 04:32pm)
Can you believe Hillary Clinton supporters think that it's worth posting some garbage copypasta from reddit as though anyone was going to care or read it? Oh wait...

There is no copypasta like that about Trump because Trump isn't corrupt like Hillary.

lol.

Jul 4 2016 09:51am
Quote (EA7 @ 4 Jul 2016 07:37)
There is no copypasta like that about Trump because Trump isn't corrupt like Hillary.

lol.

Nah, it's more because Hillary supporters are grown ups who don't need to be embarrassingly historically ignorant to slander the other guy.
Jul 4 2016 09:58am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 4 2016 04:51pm)
Nah, it's more because Hillary supporters are grown ups who don't need to be embarrassingly historically ignorant to slander the other guy.

It's not slander if it's true.

By the way, I see you dodged the other thread conveniently. Can you tell me how Trump is a racist?

Jul 4 2016 10:04am
Quote (EA7 @ 4 Jul 2016 07:58)
It's not slander if it's true.

By the way, I see you dodged the other thread conveniently. Can you tell me how Trump is a racist?

Yep, already did. Maybe if you don't cry about needing an instant answer on a holiday morning, you'll look less petulant? :(
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 4 2016 10:59am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 4 2016 12:04pm)
Yep, already did. Maybe if you don't cry about needing an instant answer on a holiday morning, you'll look less petulant? :(

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14904914924934943169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll