d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev14849505152307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,195.46
Apr 19 2023 05:37am
Was listening to a lecture series about Hume and an interesting point was brought up: theists themselves have given up on faith; those who pushed intelligent design theory have put rationality above faith. "I have a rational reason to believe."

I guess when science shits on religion you gotta do something to cope, too bad intelligent design is also shit itself

This post was edited by Jupe on Apr 19 2023 05:38am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2023 05:50am
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 07:00pm)
Read the first post then. No proof = shut up and get lost, thanks

Room temperature religious nut dares to lecture me on original thought then proceeds to copy paste endless bible quotes like a drone. Keep it up and you might be a contender for the Darwin award. (at the moment TiStuff has that title but you are getting close)

You know--actually no you don't. You don't know but telling somebody, who has been at this for more than a decade, is not going to do anything. The thing is I'm posting bible quotes that directly relate to the argument at hand. Even when the truth is spoken right in front of you, you dismiss it entirely.

You asked for proof? I posted Romans 1:20.

You question how we can be sure of the promises made by God? I posted Hebrews 6:13-20.

You say the Bible was written by humans? I would post 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

Here is a link of many Bible verses that say: "Says the Lord God" or "This is what the LORD says".
https://dailyverses.net/search/Says

If you are challenging the Bible then you should expect an answer from the Bible.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 19 2023 05:56am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 10:39pm)
no...................i said "you dont know chit" :)

ah? here it is quote #470
admission even with that you raise your self on high
Ipost a bunch of questions raised by others, memes, and plenty of my own takes. I don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible I have better things to do with my time rofl.
It doesn't make them any less valid all you do is dodge them. I am not making any money from them nor am I writing some kind of a thesis. If I haven't cited something according to university standards is because this is d2jsp not some official academia network. Get a clue

You blatantly refuse to provide proof
Make unfounded claim that Everything I post is unoriginal. So I provide you with direct original thought.
Proceeds to regurgitate by copy pasting endless bible quotes like a drone...

Just shut the fuck up you pretentious troll.

Problem?
Read it again, then a few more times in its entirety, then just when you get it re read it just to make sure. Because there are some key words if missed will change how it sounds. You have blind spots to block out any kind of evidence and refuse to see and address the main points, only cherry picking and dancing around once again.

You are proof of Aliens.

I look forward to seeing you dodge again like a coward.
Apr 19 2023 06:11am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 19 2023 11:50pm)
You know--actually no you don't. You don't know but telling somebody, who has been at this for more than a decade, is not going to do anything. The thing is I'm posting bible quotes that directly relate to the argument at hand. Even when the truth is spoken right in front of you, you dismiss it entirely.

You asked for proof? I posted Romans 1:20.

You question how we can be sure of the promises made by God? I posted Hebrews 6:13-20.

You say the Bible was written by humans? I would post 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

Here is a link of many Bible verses that say: "Says the Lord God" or "This is what the LORD says".
https://dailyverses.net/search/Says

If you are challenging the Bible then you should expect an answer from the Bible.

Been over this many times already bible cannot prove itself by using the bible. It's circular logic.

In Romans 1:20 it basically says that everything was God made yet provides no proof. IT JUST SAYS THAT IT DOES. Anyone can say anything doesn't make it true "everything exists because Aliens made it" see I can write any unproven concept aswell. The Lord says this and he said that, ok cool how do you know that? Because it's written in the bible... and we repeat the same circular pattern. Please ponder on this maybe you will realise how nonsensical that sounds.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 19 2023 06:20am
Gold: 0.69
Apr 19 2023 09:25am
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 04:56am)
Problem?
Read it again, then a few more times in its entirety, then just when you get it re read it just to make sure. Because there are some key words if missed will change how it sounds. You have blind spots to block out any kind of evidence and refuse to see and address the main points, only cherry picking and dancing around once again.

You are proof of Aliens.

I look forward to seeing you dodge again like a coward.

another load of gibberish. claiming what you said is solid because addones claims prove addones claims
better things to do with your own time?................by wasting it on clownish memes about something you dont even 'believe. cheeeet dude you spend more time thinking about God than i do. thats got to be embarrassing.

oooOO i see you have "the wheel of power" meme back up. oooOOOoo "the wheel of power" oooO thats super duper scary how will any one recover?
"lets put up a meme and give it a super duper name ......"

best one so far is Jesus with a 45 gona blast any one with a tat. thats your scripture interpretation. cheeeeet its like your trying to be comical
Apr 19 2023 04:02pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 20 2023 03:25am)
another load of gibberish. claiming what you said is solid because addones claims prove addones claims
better things to do with your own time?................by wasting it on clownish memes about something you dont even 'believe. cheeeet dude you spend more time thinking about God than i do. thats got to be embarrassing.

oooOO i see you have "the wheel of power" meme back up. oooOOOoo "the wheel of power" oooO thats super duper scary how will any one recover?
"lets put up a meme and give it a super duper name ......"

best one so far is Jesus with a 45 gona blast any one with a tat. thats your scripture interpretation. cheeeeet its like your trying to be comical

Not my problem you can't understand a simple meme or a picture and the point it's trying to get across. Take the concept of circular logic do you deny that you use it to justify your explanations?

This post was edited by addone on Apr 19 2023 04:20pm
Apr 19 2023 05:49pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 03:02pm)
Not my problem you can't understand a simple meme or a picture and the point it's trying to get across. Take the concept of circular logic do you deny that you use it to justify your explanations?

addone wheel of power

because addone has godhood > because addone sez so > its a legit claim because addone made it >
Apr 19 2023 05:58pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 20 2023 11:49am)
addone wheel of power

because addone has godhood > because addone sez so > its a legit claim because addone made it >

What godhood? When did I ever make claim I was God in a serious non ironical manner? Literally where? Show me

This post was edited by addone on Apr 19 2023 05:59pm
Apr 19 2023 06:35pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 04:58pm)
What godhood? When did I ever make claim I was God in a serious non ironical manner? Literally where? Show me

all atheist are in their own godhood. if you were not in your godhood you would be some kind of agnostic
Apr 19 2023 09:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 20 2023 12:35pm)
all atheist are in their own godhood. if you were not in your godhood you would be some kind of agnostic

So you don't have any proof as per usual? Fabricating bullshit has been your trademark for a while now. You got nothing kid just lies on top of more lies. Time to admit defeat?
Such a devout Christian you are, forgot about the 9th commandment lol pathetic snake slither away.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14849505152307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll