d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1484950515279Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 23 2012 07:15pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 24 2012 01:13am)
No the sign of jonah was when jonah was in the bely of the whale AND was ALIVE IN THE BELLY. So when jesus was in the heart of the earth. HE WAS ALIVE. Tehrefore he was not resurructed

No, Jesus was dead. The Roman Soldiers killed people for a living and knew He was dead. That's why they took a spear to make sure of His death and water and blood came out. Jonah was a foreshadowing of Jesus, it wasn't meant to be a perfect picture of Jesus. Had Jesus actually been alive, as you suggest, they themselves would have been put to death by Ceasar for neglecting their duty, ESPECIALLY in the high profile case of Jesus.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 23 2012 07:16pm
Aug 23 2012 07:18pm
I'm sorry to tell you that you have been lied to by your religion. You need to repent and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation. Allow Him to take control of your life.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 23 2012 07:19pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 23 2012 09:15pm)
No, Jesus was dead.  The Roman Soldiers killed people for a living and knew He was dead.  That's why they took a spear to make sure of His death and water and blood came out.  Jonah was a foreshadowing of Jesus, it wasn't meant to be a perfect picture of Jesus.  Had Jesus actually been alive, as you suggest, they themselves would have been put to death by Ceasar for neglecting their duty, ESPECIALLY in the high profile case of Jesus.

...why are you arguing Holy Scripture with a muslim ?
Gold: 56.10
Aug 23 2012 07:21pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 23 2012 08:15pm)
No, Jesus was dead.  The Roman Soldiers killed people for a living and knew He was dead.  That's why they took a spear to make sure of His death and water and blood came out.  Jonah was a foreshadowing of Jesus, it wasn't meant to be a perfect picture of Jesus.  Had Jesus actually been alive, as you suggest, they themselves would have been put to death by Ceasar for neglecting their duty, ESPECIALLY in the high profile case of Jesus.

Jesus is not a liar. He didn't lie he wouldn't try to misguide people by giving a parable that is untrue.

Sorry either your jesus is a liar. Or your book is wrong. The fact is right there. You are just not understanding it. Tell me why were the sheets unwound if Jesus was really resurrcted he wouldnt' need to unwind the sheets. The proof is all there. You are just ignorant and won't understand it. I wantto help you. And show you the real word of god. You need to stop believing in wrong. Try to atleast accept Islam. I tried to accept christinatiy as well. But the quran was jsut superior. IM saying look at the facts. The bible has proven itself that jesus was not crucified.

Man changed the bible.

even christian scholars agree.

You can't even get a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of the bible anymore. That's how much man has changed the bible. These aren't my words. It's your people's words.

It is not the true wrod of god.
Aug 23 2012 07:24pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 24 2012 01:19am)
...why are you arguing Holy Scripture with a muslim ?

He is asserting that the Biblical account is false and I am defending it. The quran directly contradicts the Biblical, actual Eyewitness accounts from those who were actually THERE and it Contradicts Actual Secular History of Christ's day, yet they expect me to believe that All of the eyewitnesses who were actually there are wrong and that some guy who lived 500 years later, mohammad who contradicts everyone else is right. It's sad because it's been drilled into those people all of their lives and if they DARE find the actual truth, their religion calls for them to be murdered and disowned by their family. It's sad.
Aug 23 2012 07:27pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 23 2012 08:24pm)
He is asserting that the Biblical account is false and I am defending it.  The quran directly contradicts the Biblical, actual Eyewitness accounts from those who were actually THERE and it Contradicts Actual Secular History of Christ's day, yet they expect me to believe that All of the eyewitnesses who were actually there are wrong and that some guy who lived 500 years later, mohammad who contradicts everyone else is right.  It's sad because it's been drilled into those people all of their lives and if they DARE find the actual truth, their religion calls for them to be murdered and disowned by their family.  It's sad.

Explain to me this verse in the bible.

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him". Deuteronomy 18.18

Is this not proof enough he talking about mohammad?

As we all know mohammad was an illiterate person. He didn't know what to write himself the words were put in his mouth.

Tell me who this line is referring to.

Thank you.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 23 2012 07:29pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 23 2012 09:24pm)
He is asserting that the Biblical account is false and I am defending it.  The quran directly contradicts the Biblical, actual Eyewitness accounts from those who were actually THERE and it Contradicts Actual Secular History of Christ's day, yet they expect me to believe that All of the eyewitnesses who were actually there are wrong and that some guy who lived 500 years later, mohammad who contradicts everyone else is right.  It's sad because it's been drilled into those people all of their lives and if they DARE find the actual truth, their religion calls for them to be murdered and disowned by their family.  It's sad.

...no you are not . You are engaging in the same tactic as he is , a pride driven mini holy war and you have chosen Holy Scripture as your weapon . You need to stop...
Aug 23 2012 07:30pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 23 2012 08:29pm)
...no you are not . You are engaging in the same tactic as he is , a pride driven mini holy war and you have chosen Holy Scripture as your weapon . You need to stop...

No wrong. I am not trying to convert you into Islam. It is your choice if you want to or not. I am just giving you the facts that it is my job to and answering your questions to my best abilities if I have the knowledge too. It is not my job to force you to convert to Islam. All I want you to do it is open your eyes and at least look into it and that too is up to your decision.
Aug 23 2012 07:31pm
Quote (SecondGear @ Aug 24 2012 01:21am)
Jesus is not a liar. He didn't lie he wouldn't try to misguide people by giving a parable that is untrue.

Sorry either your jesus is a liar. Or your book is wrong. The fact is right there. You are just not understanding it. Tell me why were the sheets unwound if Jesus was really resurrcted he wouldnt' need to unwind the sheets. The proof is all there. You are just ignorant and won't understand it. I wantto help you. And show you the real word of god. You need to stop believing in wrong. Try to atleast accept Islam. I tried to accept christinatiy as well. But the quran was jsut superior. IM saying look at the facts. The bible has proven itself that jesus was not crucified.

Man changed the bible.

even christian scholars agree.

You can't even get a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of the bible anymore. That's how much man has changed the bible. These aren't my words. It's your people's words.

It is not the true wrod of god.

Trust me I KNOW Jesus isn't a liar, but you are making Him out to be one. Jesus never lied. Sheets unwound? What do you base that on? You are ignorant if you believe someone who wasn't even born until 500 years later over those who WERE there. mohammad is a liar and a false prophet. I wanna help YOU. You are the one who needs help. Jesus is the Only way of Salvation. Trust Him. The real word of God is the Bible. First of all, I don't believe that you tried to accept Christianity. Your false religion allows you to LIE if it furthors the cause of islam. Secondly, the quran is not only inferior, it's not even logical to believe it. It is chock FULL of contradictions and commands to murder the non believers. The Bible DOES affirm that Jesus was crucified and so does Secular History. The Bible has been preserved. The Dead Sea Scrolls PROVE that it has been preserved. Did you know about that? Interestingly, they were discovered by arabs, probably muslims. They predated the oldes existing manuscripts of the Bible by over 1000 years and YET when they were compared to them, they were virtually I D E N T I C L E. God is Amazing! The Bible is God's Word, Written down and PRESERVED for Man in spite of the forces of satan, including muslims who have tried to destroy it.
Aug 23 2012 07:32pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 24 2012 01:29am)

No, I am defending my God and the Truth of His Word. You need to stop. Why are you bothering me and not him? The truth needs to be told so that the on lookers will not be fooled by the lie of islam.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 23 2012 07:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1484950515279Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll