d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev14748495051307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Apr 18 2023 08:27pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 05:40pm)
See how well you resonate only with simple things and not a single thought or reply to the main discussion. Science and thinking is too hard. Maybe you can understand woof woof, cheeet, reeee, chit. Did you know you can draw with crayons too not just eat them?

main discussion lol Jesus knocking on a door armed with a 45 your a clown huffin n puffin like a dog lol whatever thats supposed to mean
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 18 2023 09:52pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 02:27pm)
main discussion lol Jesus knocking on a door armed with a 45 your a clown huffin n puffin like a dog lol whatever thats supposed to mean

It's there for comedic effect but you wouldn't know that because you are allergic to thinking. Once again you missed the entire point and trying to dodge by diverting the attention towards trivial non important things.
Here is a picture you can relate to. Now be a good boy and make another sand castle.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 18 2023 10:00pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2023 02:46am
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 09:25pm)
I post a bunch of questions raised by others, memes, and plenty of my own takes. I don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible I have better things to do with my time rofl.
It doesn't make them any less valid all you do is dodge them. I am not making any money from them nor am I writing some kind of a thesis. If I haven't cited something according to university standards is because this is d2jsp not some official academia network. Get a clue

You blatantly refuse to provide proof
Make unfounded claim that Everything I post is unoriginal. So I provide you with direct original thought.
Proceeds to regurgitate by copy pasting endless bible quotes like a drone...

Just shut the fuck up you pretentious troll.

You may post questions but you already have the answer decided. You also ask the wrong questions because you don't know what you don't know. There we have it, you don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible. Why do you think you know it all?

Oh please, you still could never answer that one other question I kept asking. You know that you don't have an answer for it. Get a clue you say? The only clue you've given is that you've shown you don't have anything to back up your words.

Here is the thing with proof, even if I personally haven't given you the proof you require I don't need to. God has already done that. God has revealed himself through his Son, Jesus Christ.

You want even more proof other than what you see in the mirror?

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

On your last day here on Earth, you will NOT be able to claim ignorance and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

You went about 6 days without posting in this thread and now you're back. Like I said before I've been at this for over a DECADE. You only joined back in 2019.

Even though I do humour you, at any moment the conversation can very quickly go back to what actually matters; your sinful nature and how you shake your fist at God.
Apr 19 2023 03:00am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 19 2023 08:46pm)
You may post questions but you already have the answer decided. You also ask the wrong questions because you don't know what you don't know. There we have it, you don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible. Why do you think you know it all?

Oh please, you still could never answer that one other question I kept asking. You know that you don't have an answer for it. Get a clue you say? The only clue you've given is that you've shown you don't have anything to back up your words.

Here is the thing with proof, even if I personally haven't given you the proof you require I don't need to. God has already done that. God has revealed himself through his Son, Jesus Christ.

You want even more proof other than what you see in the mirror?

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, (apparently not, otherwise it would be undisputed fact, also how do you know it's god other then some dusty book telling you? ) being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

On your last day here on Earth, you will NOT be able to claim ignorance and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

You went about 6 days without posting in this thread and now you're back. Like I said before I've been at this for over a DECADE. You only joined back in 2019.

Even though I do humour you, at any moment the conversation can very quickly go back to what actually matters; your sinful nature and how you shake your fist at God.

Read the first post then. No proof = shut up and get lost, thanks

Room temperature religious nut dares to lecture me on original thought then proceeds to copy paste endless bible quotes like a drone. Keep it up and you might be a contender for the Darwin award. (at the moment TiStuff has that title but you are getting close)

This post was edited by addone on Apr 19 2023 03:06am
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 19 2023 03:14am
Apr 19 2023 03:40am
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 08:52pm)
It's there for comedic effect but you wouldn't know that because you are allergic to thinking. Once again you missed the entire point and trying to dodge by diverting the attention towards trivial non important things.
Here is a picture you can relate to. Now be a good boy and make another sand castle.

https://imgur.com/JCrSiGU.jpeg

the best argument you ever had against scripture was a banana tree was an herb cause it had a fleshy stalk. BTW your proof of God
Apr 19 2023 04:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 09:40pm)
the best argument you ever had against scripture was a banana tree was an herb cause it had a fleshy stalk. BTW your proof of God

That's what you call a wild speculation with 0 evidence not proof. It's equivalent to me saying you are proof of Aliens. Here is another picture can you find how many stars there?

Apr 19 2023 04:23am
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 03:13am)
That's what you call a wild speculation with 0 evidence not proof. It's equivalent to me saying you are proof of Aliens. Here is another picture can you find how many stars there?

https://imgur.com/l8gEtE0.jpeg

you proving you dont know chit bout scripture but straining to convince ev1 your the authority..........and failing
Apr 19 2023 04:36am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 10:23pm)
you proving you dont know chit bout scripture but straining to convince ev1 your the authority..........and failing

I just use your logic, so are you saying you don't know chit?
Apr 19 2023 04:39am
Quote (addone @ Apr 19 2023 03:36am)
I just use your logic, so are you saying you don't know chit?

no...................i said "you dont know chit" :)

ah? here it is quote #470
admission even with that you raise your self on high
I post a bunch of questions raised by others, memes, and plenty of my own takes. I don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible I have better things to do with my time rofl.
It doesn't make them any less valid all you do is dodge them. I am not making any money from them nor am I writing some kind of a thesis. If I haven't cited something according to university standards is because this is d2jsp not some official academia network. Get a clue

You blatantly refuse to provide proof
Make unfounded claim that Everything I post is unoriginal. So I provide you with direct original thought.
Proceeds to regurgitate by copy pasting endless bible quotes like a drone...

Just shut the fuck up you pretentious troll.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 19 2023 04:44am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14748495051307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll