d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev14784794804814823169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 26 2016 07:45pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 26 2016 05:41pm)
I think the month of June is the month we are going to look back at where Donald Trump really lost a lot of his chance at becoming our next president.

His chances of winning the Oval Office were already fairly small for a major political party nominee in mid-June (~30%), but one would probably expect that if an underdog like Trump wanted to a more contentious bid for the White House (40-50% chance), he'd likely have to carry some of his momentum from his primary win over into the general election season.

Instead, we've seen the opposite. He has found himself in middle of numerous self-inflicted controversies, his poll numbers have plummeted, and his campaign has done an embarrassingly bad job of raising money. His campaign is no where near as established, sophisticated, or as large as Hillary Clinton's campaign. His ground game has a lot of work to catch up in some of the key swing states if he wants to have a better shot at winning this.

It was a bad June for the Donald.

Like I've been saying it since day 1

Trump won't win

I don't give a shit about Vegas odds or polls in may/june

He is a loser and losers lose

I do however wonder how much of his tanking is on purpose. I still don't entirely think he ever intended to get this far
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 26 2016 07:52pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 26 Jun 2016 20:45)
Like I've been saying it since day 1

Trump won't win

I don't give a shit about Vegas odds or polls in may/june

He is a loser and losers lose

I do however wonder how much of his tanking is on purpose. I still don't entirely think he ever intended to get this far

I think that's being too easy on him. Of course he wants this - he is an egomaniac and the president of the United States is the most powerful position in the entire world. But I also think you're right in that he never intended to get this far. His 2012 birther campaign was basically a joke.

But I honestly think it has less to do with him not intending to get this far and more to do with incompetence. He hasn't surrounded himself with political minds. A lot of the prominent members of his campaign are good friends of his or businessmen, and they haven't been giving him good advice or political strategy.

He managed to pull off the GOP primary with his off-the-cuff and unconventional style, but it appears that the general election is an entirely different ball game.

I'm also not sure what to make of your "he is a loser and losers lose" comment. He has clearly won at life, and he has also had way more success in politics than almost anyone would have guessed. Additionally, Hillary lost in 2008, and now she is winning.
Gold: 12,983.50
Jun 26 2016 07:55pm
Hillary totally isn't an egomaniac
:bouncy:
Jun 26 2016 08:09pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 26 2016 05:52pm)
I think that's being too easy on him. Of course he wants this - he is an egomaniac and the president of the United States is the most powerful position in the entire world. But I also think you're right in that he never intended to get this far. His 2012 birther campaign was basically a joke.

But I honestly think it has less to do with him not intending to get this far and more to do with incompetence. He hasn't surrounded himself with political minds. A lot of the prominent members of his campaign are good friends of his or businessmen, and they haven't been giving him good advice or political strategy.

He managed to pull off the GOP primary with his off-the-cuff and unconventional style, but it appears that the general election is an entirely different ball game.

I'm also not sure what to make of your "he is a loser and losers lose" comment. He has clearly won at life, and he has also had way more success in politics than almost anyone would have guessed. Additionally, Hillary lost in 2008, and now she is winning.

won at life? He was born rich and white and inherited all of the fruits of his father's labor in a country where that pays off handsomely

what has he done on his own? what has he won? He spends 30 years butthurt about a comment about his hands. He lies and cries about everything because he is an insecure and whiny bitch.

Women are trophies and people are pawns to him. He spends the entire day embellishing his life and why? why would a billionaire winning at life that has absorbed privilege and unlimited opportunity his entire life need to lie and make himself appear better than he is? Because he knows he isn't shit. He knows he is a spoiled little bigot that has never taken a step that wasn't protected with a safety net.

Having a good day at the circus (republican primary) doesn't make you a winner it makes the the loudest clown.

Everything he has been handed in life and all he has done is use it to create an illusion that he is a man he will never actually become. Makes him a loser in my book
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 26 2016 08:12pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 26 Jun 2016 21:09)
won at life? He was born rich and white and inherited all of the fruits of his father's labor in a country where that pays off handsomely

what has he done on his own? what has he won? He spends 30 years butthurt about a comment about his hands. He lies and cries about everything because he is an insecure and whiny bitch.

Women are trophies and people are pawns to him. He spends the entire day embellishing his life and why? why would a billionaire winning at life that has absorbed privilege and unlimited opportunity his entire life need to lie and make himself appear better than he is? Because he knows he isn't shit. He knows he is a spoiled little bigot that has never taken a step that wasn't protected with a safety net.

Having a good day at the circus (republican primary) doesn't make you a winner it makes the the loudest clown.

Everything he has been handed in life and all he has done is use it to create an illusion that he is a man he will never actually become. Makes him a loser in my book

1) Did you think Donald Trump would be the GOP nominee when he announced his Presidential campaign on June 16th, 2015?

2) If losers lose, then why is Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 after losing in 2008?
Jun 26 2016 08:14pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 26 2016 06:12pm)
1) Did you think Donald Trump would be the GOP nominee when he announced his Presidential campaign on June 16th, 2015?

2) If losers lose, then why is Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 after losing in 2008?

about 14 seconds after he disrespected mccain and pows and wasn't immediately run out of the circus I knew he would win the nom and lose the general

Clinton's built their lives from dirt floors. Whether you like them or not they aren't losers
Gold: 431.00
Jun 26 2016 08:58pm
Trump shirts are catnip to women. I'm trying to push for threesomes tonight. Keep it real and fuckin' groovy, Trump supporters. Wear that bright red hat with pride and extend a middle finger to all the haters. Cheers gents, stay classy PaRD! -G.P.
Jun 26 2016 09:02pm
Quote (general_patton @ Jun 26 2016 06:58pm)
Trump shirts are catnip to women. I'm trying to push for threesomes tonight. Keep it real and fuckin' groovy, Trump supporters. Wear that bright red hat with pride and extend a middle finger to all the haters. Cheers gents, stay classy PaRD! -G.P.

I wish you luck finding one with a full set of teeth for a change
Gold: 388.33
Jun 26 2016 09:35pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 26 2016 07:02pm)
I wish you luck finding one with a full set of teeth for a change

Trump girls > Hillary girls, this isn't even a fair contest
Jun 26 2016 09:37pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jun 26 2016 07:35pm)
Trump girls > Hillary girls, this isn't even a fair contest

I don't mix politics and sex.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14784794804814823169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll