d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev14647484950307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,195.46
Apr 18 2023 05:52am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 18 2023 12:07am)
Is that all you can do, is post pictures you found online?

Nothing you post here is ever any of your own thoughts. All of your 'cases' have been copy pasted. Do you even read what you post?

now that's a hot take coming from someone obsessed with bible quotes
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 18 2023 07:07am
Gold: 291.00
Apr 18 2023 07:14am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 18 2023 06:07am)

:cry:
Gold: 0.69
Apr 18 2023 09:59am
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 12:33am)
You know that Joe Rogan smokes weed and gets high of his tits on his podcasts right? He has the same reactions when people talk about aliens or any other conspiratorial/hypothetical subjects on the show.
It is not a new and amazing discovery like these two would have you believe. It is a known fact that there have been floods and most land today has been under water millions of years ago through techtonic shifts, volcanic activity etc. Ever pick up a science book? Those events take thousands and millions of years to shape land like that. Did you really think Niagara falls formed overnight?

Graham Hancock is not a scientist but what he terms as journalist who investigates pre history all he does is promote pseudo scientific theories. While interesting are simply speculation. There are very clear and detailed records from major civilazations living at that time period all around the world which don't have any any records or evidence of a global flood happening. What it likely was a local event that cause a mass area flooding or natural disaster that for that time period would have the locals believe otherwise.
There are far too many holes in that theory to ever be taken seriously by anyone who isn't mentally disabled.

Also Graham Hancock and his business partner talk about ancient civilazations but their work hasn't been peer reviewed or published in academic journals. He also talks a great deal about aliens so there is that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVb3mtdUdI

nice collection of adhom. cheeeet you even went after joe rogan. that you claim "millions" of years, that is merely a belief and sadly unscientific "observable, testable, repeatable" it is not. I find it quite amusing how unscientific much of the 'scientific crowd is. so blatantly obvious there is more going on then scientific endeavor.

Apr 18 2023 10:06am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 18 2023 06:07am)

scripture is quite clear that we live in a fallen world. Jesus went around healing people, he was about healing people
your stupid meme is basically saying "why am i removing the tumor that i put in there" its new level dum, congratz

all you antitheist do all day long is reaffirm my belief. my faith grows with every cornball ill thought out argument. it makes it that i cant help but believe.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 18 2023 10:10am
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 18 2023 03:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Apr 2023 18:06)
scripture is quite clear that we live in a fallen world. Jesus went around healing people, he was about healing people
your stupid meme is basically saying "why am i removing the tumor that i put in there" its new level dum, congratz

all you antitheist do all day long is reaffirm my belief. my faith grows with every cornball ill thought out argument. it makes it that i cant help but believe.

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 18 2023 05:15pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 03:59am)
nice collection of adhom. cheeeet you even went after joe rogan. that you claim "millions" of years, that is merely a belief and sadly unscientific "observable, testable, repeatable" it is not. I find it quite amusing how unscientific much of the 'scientific crowd is. so blatantly obvious there is more going on then scientific endeavor.

Unscientific huh? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_Falls or https://www.niagarafallsstatepark.com/niagara-falls-state-park/history here are scientific papers and research https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0169555X87900079 If you wish for me to cite scientific literature on a specific subject just let me know.

See I provide proof not huff and puff like a dog.
I didn't go after Joe Rogan he literally does smoke pot and never claimed to be a scientist or an expert in geology. He is a commentator on his podcast. So when you make posts to impress us how Joe Rogan is overwhelmed with evidence doesn't give you more credibility. Reactions from celebrities are not evidence or impressive get a clue.

Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 04:06am)

Another woosh. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Pretty sure other Christians would tell you to just hang up the towel as you are embarrassing them further. Of course I would encourage you to keep going since you are exposing the bible and the mindset of an average Christian we all need a good laugh.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 18 2023 05:23pm
Gold: 8,900.00
Apr 18 2023 06:00pm
Apr 18 2023 06:18pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 04:15pm)
Unscientific huh? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_Falls or https://www.niagarafallsstatepark.com/niagara-falls-state-park/history here are scientific papers and research https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0169555X87900079 If you wish for me to cite scientific literature on a specific subject just let me know.

See I provide proof not huff and puff like a dog.

I didn't go after Joe Rogan he literally does smoke pot and never claimed to be a scientist or an expert in geology. He is a commentator on his podcast. So when you make posts to impress us how Joe Rogan is overwhelmed with evidence doesn't give you more credibility. Reactions from celebrities are not evidence or impressive get a clue.

Another woosh. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Pretty sure other Christians would tell you to just hang up the towel as you are embarrassing them further. Of course I would encourage you to keep going since you are exposing the bible and the mindset of an average Christian we all need a good laugh.

lol "huf n puf like a dog".........................
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 18 2023 06:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 12:18pm)
lol "huf n puf like a dog".........................

See how well you resonate only with simple things and not a single thought or reply to the main discussion. Science and thinking is too hard. Maybe you can understand woof woof, cheeet, reeee, chit. Did you know you can draw with crayons too not just eat them?

This post was edited by addone on Apr 18 2023 06:55pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14647484950307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll