d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Is Covid Fake?
Prev1464748495079Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,771.69
Jan 13 2022 05:26pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 12 2022 12:32pm)
whos the jabbed up masked up neurotic one?

+1 nicely done, also remember that the masks they are specifically poo pooing are the ones you want (the filters that allow for exhale).
plan cloth masks just choke you out and allow for germ build up. you can cut a hole in the cloth to enable the filter or altar it but best to avoid if you can.

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 12 2022 12:23pm)
For sure Paranoid Schizophrenia is very adptative.

Maybe it's the final enemy ? ^_^

Yes the final battle is parasitic AI leaven(robotic transhumanism), the current state of affairs:

paranoid schizo would not currently be an official dsm term, but I wouldn't hesitate to say that wearing a mask 247 and constantly stabbing urself w/ needles is far from it.

when the doctors are looking like their patients from 10 years ago any1 still believing in the validity of clinical nomenclature is convoluted or a blatant shill.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jan 13 2022 05:32pm
Gold: 107.77
Jan 14 2022 01:36am
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Jan 14 2022 06:30am
Quote (Doggyfood @ 25 Aug 2021 12:11)
4 million paid actors participating in a deep state false flag
The coffins are empty. I dug up my mother’s grave myself to check. 100% confirmed she was paid to fake her death.

This is just phase 2. Joe Biden will complete the ritual by performing a same-sex abortion on a confederate statue.

I'll admit, I laughed at the last line.
Gold: 2.51
Jan 14 2022 10:40am
Remember Colin Powell died “from covid”, oh also he was 84, had cancer, and had Parkinson’s. But no no, surely it was the virus!

Dying “with” covid and “from” covid are completely different but are being reported as one.

Scam.
Jan 14 2022 02:37pm
Quote (justhackitup @ Jan 14 2022 08:40am)
Remember Colin Powell died “from covid”, oh also he was 84, had cancer, and had Parkinson’s. But no no, surely it was the virus!

Dying “with” covid and “from” covid are completely different but are being reported as one.

Scam.

cancer = mushroom head(polyp)
corona = parasitic yeast(brewer's)
parkinsons = myelin sheaths destroyed by mercury(amalgam fillings) + leaven microbes.

so they're not technically lying they just made you think all sicknesses weren't part of the same tree of death 🍄
there's a nuance of difference but fundamentally it's all synthetic fungus.
Jan 14 2022 02:50pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Jan 14 2022 01:37pm)
cancer = mushroom head(polyp)
corona = parasitic yeast(brewer's)
parkinsons = myelin sheaths destroyed by mercury(amalgam fillings) + leaven microbes.

so they're not technically lying they just made you think all sicknesses weren't part of the same tree of death 🍄
there's a nuance of difference but fundamentally it's all synthetic fungus.

I like the breakdown. Kills me not seeing the distinctions being made. It’s just death + positive test = covid death. The lack of transparency is what irks a lot of people. More true, honest reporting would be amazing. What a shit show of a world eh?
Jan 14 2022 03:11pm
Quote (justhackitup @ Jan 14 2022 12:50pm)
I like the breakdown. Kills me not seeing the distinctions being made. It’s just death + positive test = covid death. The lack of transparency is what irks a lot of people. More true, honest reporting would be amazing. What a shit show of a world eh?

Right so in general when they say you're positive it means youre negative or they just want to punish you for either speaking out or not wearing a mask,etc.
and if youre negative youre actually positive so you can continue spreading the filth on planet earth (shedding spike proteins). However, everyone has this candida,
it's the rate of its harmful infiltration that's relevant. It permeates especially by EMF in particular 5G or MM frequency disrupting the iodine in the air or oxygen molecules.

Swabs contain synthetic ethyl or a alcohol mildew that will begin breeding deep in your sinus cavities so with every breath you get a nice mind altering disillusion :ph34r:

The tests were also a guise to gather the mutative leaven from all around the world to be used in chemtrail spraying & MRNA shot additives.
Boosters = microchip boosters & improvements on original batch.

Masks contain this leaven in the form of dry synthetic hyphae spores as well as nano microchips, some can be picked up by a smart phone.
masks reduce oxygen, increase harmful toxins, & breed thrush leaven in addition.

*some additional understandings: no valid/reliable tests for CAuris, no vaccine for fungus because all vaccines are yeast based.
No test is 100 % accurate, not dna let alone a "common cold" one.
there are also false positives, it was called co-vid because they could hide it in the co morbid nature of mutative leaven or aka a literal cover up.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jan 14 2022 03:19pm
Gold: 0.69
Jan 14 2022 03:29pm
Quote (justhackitup @ Jan 14 2022 12:50pm)

nice way to summarize it :)

Jan 14 2022 07:34pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Jan 14 2022 02:11pm)
Right so in general when they say you're positive it means youre negative or they just want to punish you for either speaking out or not wearing a mask,etc.
and if youre negative youre actually positive so you can continue spreading the filth on planet earth (shedding spike proteins). However, everyone has this candida,
it's the rate of its harmful infiltration that's relevant. It permeates especially by EMF in particular 5G or MM frequency disrupting the iodine in the air or oxygen molecules.

Swabs contain synthetic ethyl or a alcohol mildew that will begin breeding deep in your sinus cavities so with every breath you get a nice mind altering disillusion :ph34r:

The tests were also a guise to gather the mutative leaven from all around the world to be used in chemtrail spraying & MRNA shot additives.
Boosters = microchip boosters & improvements on original batch.

Masks contain this leaven in the form of dry synthetic hyphae spores as well as nano microchips, some can be picked up by a smart phone.
masks reduce oxygen, increase harmful toxins, & breed thrush leaven in addition.

*some additional understandings: no valid/reliable tests for CAuris, no vaccine for fungus because all vaccines are yeast based.
No test is 100 % accurate, not dna let alone a "common cold" one.
there are also false positives, it was called co-vid because they could hide it in the co morbid nature of mutative leaven or aka a literal cover up.

Gold: 0.69
Jan 19 2022 12:15am
The Emperor Has No Corona - Exposing the "Isolated SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus)" Deception
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lEcqwG6wMBmB/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1464748495079Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll