d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1464748495072Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 231.41
Jul 6 2019 10:26am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 6 2019 11:05am)
White antifascists will be in cages alongside them like they are every time these things happen. The idea that antifa would just abandon their comrades is dumb as fuck and shows a complete lack of understanding of antifa ethos.

I don't beat anyone. Dunno how many times I have to say it.

they won't be in cages, antifa are middle class college students who skipped class to throw bottles at random pedestrians. They take a trip to the local police station, sit on a bench in the lobby, probably uncuffed and wait for their daddy to bail them out. There's also no non-white antifa members for them to stand alongside. Shit, antifa is so white, they denied tunabelly membership for not being white enough when he asked after realizing it was the whitest club around. I checked out their requirements in my area and I didn't qualify, they said I was too blue collar.

this is 100% an accurate representation of antifa when they aren't throwing their $14.95 Starbucks™ Double-French Mocha Latte with extra cream & fizz supreme at a 10% discount using your Starbucks™ Whites-only year round bathroom membership card at a minority.

Gold: 6,124.83
Jul 6 2019 10:30am
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jul 6 2019 09:26am)
they won't be in cages, antifa are middle class college students who skipped class to throw bottles at random pedestrians. They take a trip to the local police station, sit on a bench in the lobby, probably uncuffed and wait for their daddy to bail them out. There's also no non-white antifa members for them to stand alongside. Shit, antifa is so white, they denied tunabelly membership for not being white enough when he asked after realizing it was the whitest club around. I checked out their requirements in my area and I didn't qualify, they said I was too blue collar.

this is 100% an accurate representation of antifa when they aren't throwing their $14.95 Starbucks™ Double-French Mocha Latte with extra cream & fizz supreme at a 10% discount using your Starbucks™ Whites-only year round bathroom membership card at a minority.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbRLkO-5qA

was tuna belly really denied for not being white enough? i thought tuna "Muhammad" belly was the whitest among us?
Gold: 57.00
Jul 6 2019 10:32am
Quote (Sakuraba @ 6 Jul 2019 12:26)

great post my friend! only difference is scaly is in the upper class so it’s even easier for scaly to escape any punishment. scaly is in a position of privilege to never have to grow up or face consequences

lmao at the tuna bit

e: was that scaly in the video attacking the black man? not signing in to watch it but it must have been a dream come true for scaly

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 6 2019 10:33am
Gold: 231.41
Jul 6 2019 10:38am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 6 2019 11:32am)
great post my friend! only difference is scaly is in the upper class so it’s even easier for scaly to escape any punishment. scaly is in a position of privilege to never have to grow up or face consequences

lmao at the tuna bit

e: was that scaly in the video attacking the black man? not signing in to watch it but it must have been a dream come true for scaly

yep, that's scaly aka carl (his birth name) attacking a random black man.
Jul 6 2019 10:43am
Quote (Sakuraba @ 6 Jul 2019 12:38)
yep, that's scaly aka carl (his birth name) attacking a random black man.

yikes, hitting minorities for no reason shows how much hatred flows through scaly’s soul. well it looks like scaly lied a couple posts back when scaly claimed to have to not use violence.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81402423&f=119&p=547599765
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81402423&f=119&p=547600503

shocker i tell ya!
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2019 11:06am
Quote (Skinned @ 6 Jul 2019 14:00)
Caucasians are mentally I'll and their killing people are a failure in the system.

Brown people are just predisposed to be terrorists.

#altright

#altright

https://miro.medium.com/max/500/1*jabH6nLKA9_DsJLRFzMTnA.jpeg

The video of this incident is fucking hilarious though. Dumbass fash nearly burns his own face off.

Good thing nobody but him was hurt.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 6 2019 11:07am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 6 2019 02:55pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jul 6 2019 12:26pm)

Why is there a videos of nothing burgers like this and why does it inform your worldviews?

Looks like every fistfight the suburbs ever. Standing posturing and a lot of "make me's". Lol.

You're allowed to hit someone yelling in your face. That's ok. Dude really just wanted to be cool with them poor guy.

All this in front of the home of the whooper...

The boomers really failed as parents.

Quote (majorblood @ Jul 6 2019 12:30pm)
was tuna belly really denied for not being white enough? i thought tuna "Muhammad" belly was the whitest among us?

Could just be denied for being a piece of shit.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 6 2019 03:08pm
Gold: 12.79
Jul 6 2019 04:46pm
I just need to find a way to turn shit posts into gold and I could get rich by hooking up Betawolf, transthingy and a few others in here. :thumbsup:
Jul 6 2019 09:15pm
Quote (TransTankie @ 3 Jul 2019 19:55)
Shit no... ignore that. The fash are claiming that an antifascist has made acid attack threats and are encouraging everyone to bring firearms to the DC rally.
If it's legit that antifa kid is a fucking moron.They have their propaganda now. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Watch the news.

6th July... it's gonna get messy as fuck.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-extremists-proud-boys-outnumbered-163717550.html

DC 'city' limits has about 650K people, greater metro area is 6MM people. then throw in all the passing tourists, it's quite a large population overall. scaly was trying to hype up a sissie-filled teatime meeting of about 750 people, or 0.01%/0.001% of the area's population respectively lmfao, pathetic..
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2019 09:23pm
Quote (excellence @ 7 Jul 2019 04:15)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-extremists-proud-boys-outnumbered-163717550.html
http://magaimg.net/img/8ebf.png

DC 'city' limits has about 650K people, greater metro area is 6MM people. then throw in all the passing tourists, it's quite a large population overall. scaly was trying to hype up a sissie-filled teatime meeting of about 750 people, or 0.01%/0.001% of the area's population respectively lmfao, pathetic..

Yea I'm glad. Only 250 dudes showed up.

I was anticipating a joint march by AIM, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys and other smaller groups.

Good result. Little violence, fewer fash. Can't hope for much better results than that.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1464748495072Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll